Teacher Shortage - Solutions

I think most just want to get through school, K-12 anyway. You can tell how interested kids are by how much they talk about the subjects outside of school. ;) I don't recall a single instance where my friends or I ever spent a single minute talking about our classes outside of the classroom. I also don't recall being personally interested in any subject I ever had in school. My goal was to just get through it and move on. School was boring intellectually and although I never took a book home, I still managed a B average.

329612077_1038564497099352_2858638957939955135_n.jpg

STFU, Eeyore
View attachment 757080

Stop talking about it and quit already. You have been bitching and moaning about it forever. Go. GTFO.

Well as I have said. You appear to do no actual teaching, as you're here day in and day out, posting during what should be teaching hours. so.....

ETA: Yep, I just checked. On all day last Friday, last Thursday. During what should be school hours. I can see this once in a while, a sick day or whatever, a snow day. But on and on, every day. That's not a teaching job. I don't know what it is. But not a teaching job.

So get a REAL teaching job and then we'll talk.

Last edited:
Stop supporting organizations like the FTA. Pay teachers well and pay the exceptional ones even more. Make parents sign contracts that outline the school's and the parent's expectations of the children, teachers and parents. All 'parties' agree and understand what is expected of their student with regard to learning, comportment, dress codes, etc.

Well as I have said. You appear to do no actual teaching, as you're here day in and day out, posting during what should be teaching hours. so.....

ETA: Yep, I just checked. On all day last Friday, last Thursday. During what should be school hours. I can see this once in a while, a sick day or whatever, a snow day. But on and on, every day. That's not a teaching job. I don't know what it is. But not a teaching job.

So get a REAL teaching job and then we'll talk.
30 years. You want to quit, so quit and stop bitching.

Of actual teaching. Now go quit like you so clearly want to.

No one can teach and post on a board like this as you do. At best they can monitor a study hall. Is that what you do?

And I'm going to say this just one time, one time more:

I still love what I do and I am fine. Anyone coming in, good luck.

My aunt is a college teacher ed professor, PhD, and she said this over 10 years ago. The system is collapsing. Maybe you don't notice if you post all day, idk

100% bullshit. All you EVER do is bitch about how much you hate your job. The kids deserve better. And not every teacher teaches elementary school, dunce.

I have taught secondary as well. You shouldn't be on here posting so much during the school day if you're a teacher. I say IF. If you're a teacher, you know this. If you're not, I caught you lying.

In either case, this is why you're so mad at me. I either caught you lying or caught you not doing your job. A lot.

Forum List

Back