Teacher in custody after Georgia police respond to report of shots fired

Nia88

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2016
This is why teachers don't need guns.

Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots at school

DALTON, Ga. (AP) — Police in Georgia say officers have responded to reports of shots fired at a high school and a teacher who may have been barricaded in a classroom is in custody.

Police in Dalton tweeted that no children were hurt or were in danger. Police spokesman Bruce Frazier tells The Associated Press that the scene is secure. Police are not immediately saying what happened inside the school.

Police say the school has been evacuated and students have been taken to the Northwest Georgia Center. Police are advising parents to go there to pick them up.

Dalton is about 90 miles (145 kilometers) north of Atlanta.

The identity of the teacher has not been released.

The high school's website says it has 2,000 students.

Last edited:
probably a liberal dem teacher putting on an anti gun show for the liberal media . Probably One of your ilk Nia .

probably a liberal dem teacher putting on an anti gun show for the liberal media . Probably One of your ilk Nia .
Thats what I was thinking too. A sacrificial activist, trying to put the axe on arming teachers... It who knows? I guess we'll have to wait for more details...

Last edited:
And cue the "No true Scotsman" fallacies...

Armed teacher arrested after shooting at Georgia high school

DALTON, GA. – An armed teacher has been arrested after shots were fired at a high school in a small town in northern Georgia.

The Dalton Police Department reported that “shot or shots” had been fired at Dalton High School just after 11:15 a.m. on the department’s official Twitter account.

Minutes later, DPD added that the armed suspect was barricaded inside a classroom at the school and urged parents not to come to the school.

Students were transported to the Northeast Georgia Trade Center for pickup, according to the DPD.

At 11:23 a.m., the department tweeted an update that read “The teacher is in custody.”

No students were harmed, and no children were in danger during the incident, according to the DPD.

Stay tuned to WGNO for more information on this developing story.​

Thats what I was thinking to. A sacrificial activist, trying to put the axe on arming teachers... It who k,ow? I guess week have to wait for more details...

Conservanazis are so deranged that this is what they resort to...imagining conspiracies where none exist, and ignoring conspiracies where they do.

Evidence of your assertion, please.
--------------------------------------------- as i said , its PROBABLY a liberal dem teacher . I doTHINKING and Speculation and Reasoning until PROOF is provided Bodecea .

--------------------------------------------- as i said , its PROBABLY a liberal dem teacher . I doTHINKING and Speculation and Reasoning until PROOF is provided Bodecea .

I thought liberals hated guns and didn't have any.

Nor do they have jobs...

Thats what I was thinking too. A sacrificial activist, trying to put the axe on arming teachers... It who knows? I guess we'll have to wait for more details...
Let's not hold our breath.

Speculating is fun. I will speculate that the teacher was an NRA gun toting religion teacher who went crazy because he was forbidden from preaching about "da Lawd" in his class.

This is fun!:3:

DALTON, Ga. (AP) — Police in Georgia say officers have responded to reports of shots fired at a high school and a teacher who may have been barricaded in a classroom is in custody.

Police in Dalton tweeted that no children were hurt or were in danger. Police spokesman Bruce Frazier tells The Associated Press that the scene is secure. Police are not immediately saying what happened inside the school.

Police say the school has been evacuated and students have been taken to the Northwest Georgia Center. Police are advising parents to go there to pick them up.

/----/ That's not proof that arming teachers is a bad idea. But nice try.
Miller Place schools hire 4 ex-NYPD cops as armed guards | Newsday
Newsday | Long Island's & NYC's News Source › Long Island › Education
14 hours ago - It was written by Hildebrand. Miller Place school authorities confirmed Tuesday they have assigned armed personnel to each of the district's four schools, joining a growing list of Long Island school districts clamping down on campus security. Four armed guards, all retired NYPD officers, took on their new ...

Nor do they have jobs...

Except that they do and the liberal cities and workers are what pays for all that red state welfare and low tax rates.

That's not proof that arming teachers is a bad idea.

Only because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't want to admit to being a fucking idiot.

An armed teacher shot up a school. You want to arm teachers. So this proves what you want is stupid.

Thats what I was thinking to. A sacrificial activist, trying to put the axe on arming teachers... It who k,ow? I guess week have to wait for more details...

Conservanazis are so deranged that this is what they resort to...imagining conspiracies where none exist, and ignoring conspiracies where they do.
imagining conspiracies where none exist, and ignoring conspiracies where they do.

wow!!!

Just like democrats do...

go figure

From the OP:

"no children were hurt or were in danger"

Kinda different from when crazy kids that the leftist system churns out and then fails to keep in check are left to their devices, huh?

Speculating is fun. I will speculate that the teacher was an NRA gun toting religion teacher who went crazy because he was forbidden from preaching about "da Lawd" in his class.

This is fun!:3:
----------------------------------------- now we wait for news and then actual proof .

Forum List

Back