Teacher Guilty of Sexually Assaulting 14 Year Old, Gets Probation and Keeps Teaching License

I spent my entire Freshman year praying for this to happen to me.

this is common except for the lack of jail time in this case . Young and old female slut teachers MOSTLY , taxpayer paid molesting young students and making good money and benefits as they look for public support and respect . Many are young hip hopping female , college age loose women the same that you'd see at Spring Break Orgies in 'mexico' or Florida . And last but not least the young men and women teachers teach revised history and propaganda to American kids rather than the truth .

fb7LCQ4.jpg

Look at the people in this thread laughing it off. That mentality is why this woman will get a slap on the wrist for this. If the teacher was male people would have their torches and pitch forks. Now that's sexism.

Seriously, I can understand women being outraged at this; they don't know what they are talking about this. But men know that there is simply no way that a 14-year-old boy is harmed by a sexual liaison with a relatively young and attractive teacher. No harm.

Pretending that it is harmful, and "the same as" a man teacher fucking a 14-year-old girl is ridiculous.

Men and women are different when it comes to sexuality. Totally.

hang em high
Here, here! And with the perpetrator being a woman, the only thing needed is something to go swinging at her. Might I suggest the Louisville Slugger that I am in possession of?

God bless you and her victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. Only probation and the teacher's license isn't blown in half? The powers that be may as well give the little whore a plaque that says "Job well done!" on it!

This is part of the program to normalize child molestation.
Well, they better step up their game. The church is doing all the heavy lifting.

A child is 100 more times more likely to be sexually abused by someone in education than by clergy. That's from a Dept of Education study.

Nice try though
Then you won't mind linking that study.

I've linked it a half dozen times, jackass, directly to you.

Or you could stop being a typical leftist expecting everything be done for you.

The study was done by the Dept of Education and it's oh so inconvenient for you jackasses

Forum List

Back