Teacher Fired For Not Meowing Back

Dunno about you, but if a video is posted to TikTok, bullshit meter gets +4 points. If the video on TikTok is shot in their car, +20 points.

Dunno about you, but if a video is posted to TikTok, bullshit meter gets +4 points. If the video on TikTok is shot in their car, +20 points.

Oh yea and libtards are not letting boys dresses as girls in women's sports today..

Anything is possible with the liberal deranged mind.

Don't need a law fuck face

I said it is illegal for illegals to vote. you called me a liar. In order for me to be a liar there has to be a law saying they are allowed to vote.

I will wait for you to post it.

I said it is illegal for illegals to vote. you called me a liar. In order for me to be a liar there has to be a law saying they are allowed to vote.

I will wait for you to post it.
Once again you don't need a law shit for brains otherwise pot would be illegal

What will they think of next?

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they eventually want to identify as fish, does that mean that instead of real food, they should be fed worms since that is what people mostly use for bait?

I doubt it happened the way she said it did
I bet she lost her temper, and said something she shouldn't have. It may not have even been anything major, but as a substitute schools may not tolerate even a minor transgression.

Forum List

Back