Teacher Allegedly Asked Student To Walk Sick Classmates To Nurse; Student Later Dies From COVID

I think if there is one thing that Covid has given us is a true fat awareness.

Sad for this child, but obesity AT ANY AGE is extremely unhealthy.
No one is thinking of spinal health. I am not talking about bone crackers, or people who uses decompression or push down on the upper back. Precision, upper cervical Spesific only chiropractors are not like that. Use X Rays. Upcspine, NUCCA Upper Cervical Health Centers, TheSpesific. Wait 4 - 5 days after an accident.

Mr. Harry, the overbearing press put President Trump's susceptibility to nutcase adsassination tbreats like Bernie Sander's former communist pal who tried to murder House whip Scalise on a day the conservative House congressmen were practicing for a baseball game. They found in Hutchinson's shirt pocket a hit list of Congressmen to kill, and Scalise's name was at the top of the ljst. Now Hutchinson the assassin wannabe is dead, but it goes to show that opposing the communists in America is dangerous. President Trump was confined to his office a lot ad it wasn't safe for him to be outdoors without a small army to protect him from communist operatives who get special treatment from people like Sanders and former communist card carrying mama, Nancy Pelosi and her sickening press supporters like the Acosta creep who used his tongue as a character assassination on President Trump because of commie Pelosi radicalized to the point of obstructing the entire 4 years of DonaldTrumps to bring about peacecin the Middle east using his principled know how to ease peace into the radicalized jihadists who are quite mad about murder as a solution. Trump had them working out a future peace the world has not yet seen and never will if we don't pay attention to Ike Eisenhower's anticommunism law passed by Congress in 1954. We must not let the present communists rule over us by destroying the Constitution. I urge our leadership on both sides of the aisle to discourage the present class of Congress from turning us into tyrannical communistas.
sounds like an excuse.....he had an indoor gym at his disposal....

Forum List

Back