Tea Partyers gone wild!

Yeah that guy is a wealth of knowledge. :thup:

When it comes to living in a communist courty yes he does, I can see why he got so upset, but you can't.

Sure does, and he knows something about wrapping poeple up in the flag and throwing them in the river too. He should run for Pres

you can switch places with him if you like live the life he left, see how much you like it. If you are allowed to leave I would bet you would sound just like him.

When it comes to living in a communist courty yes he does, I can see why he got so upset, but you can't.

Sure does, and he knows something about wrapping poeple up in the flag and throwing them in the river too. He should run for Pres

you can switch places with him if you like live the life he left, see how much you like it. If you are allowed to leave I would bet you would sound just like him.

And if your ifs were a fifth, we'd all be drunk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpzeI8sgIHU&feature=related]Teaparty for Idiots - "Nothing better than a dead liberal" - YouTube[/ame]

Tea Partier says "we just got started thanks to the Glen Beck Show"

gop-halloween-2011.jpg

Teabaggers are trying to rewrite their history just like they're trying to rewrite American history and textbooks.

Texas Textbook MASSACRE: 'Ultraconservatives' Approve Radical Changes To State Education Curriculum

Excellent thread, and excellent finds.

The RepubliCON$ are short on common sense and possess even a shorter memory. Or vice versa.

Let 'em know!

Slowly and surely the GOP is being taken captive by the Baggers. The extreme right will only be a memory if that happens. US voters will not venture to support such a swing.

Teabaggers are trying to rewrite their history just like they're trying to rewrite American history and textbooks.

Texas Textbook MASSACRE: 'Ultraconservatives' Approve Radical Changes To State Education Curriculum

Excellent thread, and excellent finds.

The RepubliCON$ are short on common sense and possess even a shorter memory. Or vice versa.

Let 'em know!

Slowly and surely the GOP is being taken captive by the Baggers. The extreme right will only be a memory if that happens. US voters will not venture to support such a swing.

Just like the libtards took over the democrats

And you're a fucking communist..

At least I respect the constitution unlike you...

You want the federal government and our military to enforce your ideas (communism) with zero respect for state rights and zero competition amongst the states..

At least I respect your right to be a fucking tyrant moron...

Respecting your right to be a tyrant moron takes a lot of willpower out of this libertarian...Your beliefs are not only tyrannical but your socioeconomic big government philosophy is ignorant in nature..
Just curious. Did you serve?

Nick doesn't quite understand the difference between communal living and communism.
Nick doesn't quite understand the differences of a lot things.

Nick doesn't quite understand the difference between communal living and communism.

Yeah I wonder why both have the same fucking root word..

Really weird no?

Even Noam Chomsky would laugh at you now..

So, because they have the same root word, they mean the same thing? No. You are drawing the worst argument I have ever seen, and I don't believe I can take you seriously anymore. Good night.
Mr. Nick is too T-Bagged to think.

Anybody notice these idiots can find an occasional video of one person acting a little crazy at a Tea Party rally and they compare that to all these wackjobs at OWS rallies cheering and aging on crowds of lunatics destroying things clashing with police with 100s of arrests:cuckoo:

No there are hundreds of vids, enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDED_vGkTfA&feature=related]TEABAGGER MELTDOWN! - Protestor Goes Mental At Interviewer For Asking Questions - YouTube[/ame]
Bill O'Reilly, Hannity and Rush sure got Jose there fully juiced up.

"Now get outta here before I wrap you up with this flag and throw you to the river!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at those wildebeast...they are ready to tear that true patriot to smithereens. All over a sign. WoW!

Teaparty for Idiots - "Nothing better than a dead liberal" - YouTube

Tea Partier says "we just got started thanks to the Glen Beck Show"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube[/ame]

Tea Partier tries to kill dude with an Obama sticker with 10 yr old daughter in the car

:thup:

Forum List

Back