Tea Party=The New Nazi Party?

Fear mongering, it's not just for republicans anymore. :thup:

what you have referred to is NOT mongering of any sort, merely a statement of facts.

I assume you (as usual) read into things.

The mention of arms is not by itself meant as something to fear, it is the armed insurrection.

get with the program mani-pooh

:lmao:

You compare a modern political movement with the Nazi movement pre-WWII but that's not fear mongering.

Good one. :thup:

The Tea Party compares itself to a movement pre-Civil War ...so what?

So if the Tea Party were not so 'modern' you would agree with Dante?

:eusa_eh:

i've had domain names registered since the early 90s. wanna buy one?

how the hell does registering a domain name become part of some nazi conspiracy?

I'll lay it out in simpleton terms for you...

follow the thread.

Tea Party ideals and propaganda/Hitler's ideals and propaganda.

We have Tea Party people speaking about how they view the nation (substitute Nazi for Tea). How they view fellow citizens as outsiders. We have Tea Party (Nazi/Tea) rallies where people speak openly about challenging the will of the Republic (the vote) with armed insurrection.

there's lots more...

Nazi Party/Tea Party correlations.

The Tea Party is a front for a takeover of the government by conservative radicals who are stoking public discontent. Like the Nazis, the GOP conservative radical movement today has been shown to be bankrupt---all about power over nation---and even over ideology, when it comes to keeping power.

Bush was the GOP and conservative pick to lead the nation. What did Bush do in 2008? He all but nationalized the banks as he called for individual responsibilities, etc.
Sound familiar? What did Hitler call for? (see above quote(s) from the diary of Joseph Goebbels)

Um..no.

This is just as much hyperbole as when the Conservatives compare liberals and progressives to communists.

It closes down discussion.
It cheapens the history.
And it gives rise to anger and aggression.

No one should be evoking the Nazis so frivolously.

i've had domain names registered since the early 90s. wanna buy one?

how the hell does registering a domain name become part of some nazi conspiracy?

I'll lay it out in simpleton terms for you...

follow the thread.

Tea Party ideals and propaganda/Hitler's ideals and propaganda.

We have Tea Party people speaking about how they view the nation (substitute Nazi for Tea). How they view fellow citizens as outsiders. We have Tea Party (Nazi/Tea) rallies where people speak openly about challenging the will of the Republic (the vote) with armed insurrection.

there's lots more...

Nazi Party/Tea Party correlations.

The Tea Party is a front for a takeover of the government by conservative radicals who are stoking public discontent. Like the Nazis, the GOP conservative radical movement today has been shown to be bankrupt---all about power over nation---and even over ideology, when it comes to keeping power.

Bush was the GOP and conservative pick to lead the nation. What did Bush do in 2008? He all but nationalized the banks as he called for individual responsibilities, etc.
Sound familiar? What did Hitler call for? (see above quote(s) from the diary of Joseph Goebbels)

Um..no.

This is just as much hyperbole as when the Conservatives compare liberals and progressives to communists.

It closes down discussion.
It cheapens the history.
And it gives rise to anger and aggression.

No one should be evoking the Nazis so frivolously.

yes and no

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back