Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Hopefully, we'll see more of this...

The U.S. Capitol Police arrested a tea party demonstrator who spat on Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri. Cleaver, who is a Reverend and who will preach at a service tomorrow morning before Congress votes on health care, was walking to a vote when the incident occurred. In most jurisdictions spitting is considered an assault.

072109-Cleaver-4412.jpg

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver

These are all the details I know right now. This incident was reported to me by Joyce Jones of Black Enterprise who spoke w Rep Cleaver directly before President Obama spoke to House Democrats.
...thin the herd of these whackos.

This kind of hatred and contempt has no place in the public square.

:evil:

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

Stupid people. I hope more get pushed over the edge so an example can be set.

The tone was set outside the Capitol. Clogging the sidewalks and streets of Capitol Hill were at least hundreds — no official estimate was yet available — of loud, furious protesters, many of them tea party opponents of the health care overhaul.

Rallies outside the Capitol are typically orderly, with speeches and well-behaved crowds. Today's was different, with anger-fueled demonstrators surrounding members of Congress who walked by, yelling at them.

"Kill the bill," the largely middle-aged crowd shouted, surging toward lawmakers who crossed the street between their office buildings and the Capitol.

HeraldNet: Racist epithets fly at Tea Party health protest
:cuckoo:

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

He Spat on someone? Gross.

Next thing, that doesn't make him a Terrorist Dante. Nice try at making it sound worse.

But nonetheless that guy is an idiot.

The tone was set outside the Capitol. Clogging the sidewalks and streets of Capitol Hill were at least hundreds — no official estimate was yet available — of loud, furious protesters, many of them tea party opponents of the health care overhaul.

Rallies outside the Capitol are typically orderly, with speeches and well-behaved crowds. Today's was different, with anger-fueled demonstrators surrounding members of Congress who walked by, yelling at them.

"Kill the bill," the largely middle-aged crowd shouted, surging toward lawmakers who crossed the street between their office buildings and the Capitol.

or should we all act like cynthia mcnutty mckinney and get a pass?? whatdoyathink??? spit vs. slap the shit outta,,

Hopefully, we'll see more of this...

The U.S. Capitol Police arrested a tea party demonstrator who spat on Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri. Cleaver, who is a Reverend and who will preach at a service tomorrow morning before Congress votes on health care, was walking to a vote when the incident occurred. In most jurisdictions spitting is considered an assault.

072109-Cleaver-4412.jpg

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver

These are all the details I know right now. This incident was reported to me by Joyce Jones of Black Enterprise who spoke w Rep Cleaver directly before President Obama spoke to House Democrats.
...thin the herd of these whackos.

This kind of hatred and contempt has no place in the public square.

An American citizen.. I'm guessing.. definitely an Obama water boarding offense.

or should we all act like cynthia mcnutty mckinney and get a pass?? whatdoyathink??? spit vs. slap the shit outta,,

Deflection attempt part two.

Turning a light on cockroaches. The Tea Party rallies will start to dwindle in size. Normal people don't want to be part of this.

Hopefully these nuts will not take it a step further, but it is starting to look like the Right Wing Lunacy is setting up some fool(s) to take the fall...violence is in the air.

The right wing will walk away from what they start. They will disown what they have fed.

mark my words, it's a sad day in America.

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

what Cynthia did was indefensible. but for the RWL 2 wrongs always make a rightie

how many of us called mcnutty a terrorist? don't you know there is a witch hunt taking place? everyone who disagrees with the lunatic left is a terrorist.

how many of us called mcnutty a terrorist? don't you know there is a witch hunt taking place? everyone who disagrees with the lunatic left is a terrorist.

Deflection attempt part three.

I'll wait for verification. I can find no arrests in any news media at this time.

I'm trying to find out too. Arrests or detentions? I'd like to know exactly who had the balls to spit at our Representatives, but lacks the balls to face the public.

and you fucking cheered when eggs and shoe were thrown at President Bush,, chickenshit hypocrite.

Deflection attempt part three.

tough shit, knock yourself out. here let me help ewe,, deflection attempt part four. you don't like your hypocrisy thrown in your face do you?

Stupid people. I hope more get pushed over the edge so an example can be set.:

So you and your ilk are intentionally provoking violence. You fuckers can dish it out. Hope you can take it when the pendulum swings the other way.

Comprehension got you down? Take an...
Ex%20Lax.jpg
...it will clear your head.

The Right Wing Lunacy is pushing people over the edge. Irresponsible people in the GOP and the media are feeding these mentally challenged wingers a dish full of hate and insanity.

but like I said earlier, they will walk way from what they have nurtured...after the violence gets out of hand.

Forum List

Back