Tea Party Sweeps Election

Founder

Feb 3, 2010
Tea Party Sweeps the Elections.

To all the backbiting naysayer Liberals and Democrats, the Tea Party and their putative leader Sarah Palin have given the back of their hand across the chops.

Tea Party backed Rand Paul has now been declared the winner of the Republican nomination for Senate in Kentucky by a 2 to 1 majority defeating the establishment in both parties. Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, who ran for President, ran with the full endorsement of the Tea Party, plus the early and repeated endorsement of Sarah Palin. Rand Paul has said repeatedly that the Tea Party will help him beat the Democrat in November and he is right.

The Tea Party, after knocking off left leaning establishment-MSM Senator Bennett in Utah, has spun across the length and breadth of the nation and impacted the outcome in hundreds of races even at this early date in the off year elections.

Specter, another long time target of the Tea Party, is fighting for his life and is projected to lose his nomination battle in Pennsylvania where Obama has poured in his political capital. But should Specter survive to face the Republican in November, the Tea Party will redouble their efforts to defeat him there with good prospects of doing so.

Then there is the horrible Liberal anti-military Democrat Congressman Murtha, the guy that God took out recently. It looks like his old "safe" seat will go to another Conservative Republican supported by the Tea Party, and so it goes everywhere.

Does the Tea Party have legs? Yes. Does it have staying power for the long haul? Yes! It it going to be a king and Queen maker in November, and in 2012? Yes. Has it got its finger in Obama's eye? Yes!

We have now entered a new era in American political life, and Sarah Palin is at the center of it that is setting the pace that others in both parties are having to struggle to match.

Everyone wants to know, on every subject, what does Sarah have to say, and she always has something to say. This is real power, and the Republican nomination is therefore hers to lose.

In short, Obama is being crushed by this Tea Party-Sarah Palin avalanche. He is now caving in on another Tea Party demand that he send the army to the Arizona border, which will give Arizona, Sarah and TP a validation of their strategy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
First, I was unaware that Murtha's seat was called yet. or that the candidate was a Tea Party candidate

Second, the only election that has happened tonight that is for the Tea Party is Rand Paul. Kudos to him, but his win is hardly a sweep.

Third, None of this at all determines how an Election primary in two years is going to turn out. Especially when no one is running yet. We don't even know if the President is going to run for reelection.

To all the backbiting naysayer Liberals and Democrats, the Tea Party and their putative leader Sarah Palin have given the back of their hand across the chops.

Tea Party backed Rand Paul has now been declared the winner of the Republican nomination for Senate in Kentucky by a 2 to 1 majority defeating the establishment in both parties. Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, who ran for President, ran with the full endorsement of the Tea Party, plus the early and repeated endorsement of Sarah Palin. Rand Paul has said repeatedly that the Tea Party will help him beat the Democrat in November and he is right.

The Tea Party, after knocking off left leaning establishment-MSM Senator Bennett in Utah, has spun across the length and breadth of the nation and impacted the outcome in hundreds of races even at this early date in the off year elections.

Specter, another long time target of the Tea Party, is fighting for his life and is projected to lose his nomination battle in Pennsylvania where Obama has poured in his political capital. But should Specter survive to face the Republican in November, the Tea Party will redouble their efforts to defeat him there with good prospects of doing so.

Then there is the horrible Liberal anti-military Democrat Congressman Murtha, the guy that God took out recently. It looks like his old "safe" seat will go to another Conservative Republican supported by the Tea Party, and so it goes everywhere.

Does the Tea Party have legs? Yes. Does it have staying power for the long haul? Yes! It it going to be a king and Queen maker in November, and in 2012? Yes. Has it got its finger in Obama's eye? Yes!

We have now entered a new era in American political life, and Sarah Palin is at the center of it that is setting the pace that others in both parties are having to struggle to match.

Everyone wants to know, on every subject, what does Sarah have to say, and she always has something to say. This is real power, and the Republican nomination is therefore hers to lose.

In short, Obama is being crushed by this Tea Party-Sarah Palin avalanche. He is now caving in on another Tea Party demand that he send the army to the Arizona border, which will give Arizona, Sarah and TP a validation of their strategy.

No link, no source. Did Founder write this? Whomever did is a little over-optimistic. I was hoping for a real election in 2012, but it looks like Obama/Biden for a second term. Too bad too, it is nice to have a two party system in a Democracy.

tea+bag+hat.jpg

Last edited:

Sara's strategy of playing you for fools and making a personal fortune at it is working...your "takeover"...not so much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see the lefty kooks starting to unwravel already!!! Ain't it grand?

yes it is.

Let me see if I understand this. This thread boasts big election success for Tea Baggers, yet there is no source or link to the information. There is no back up for the thread at all. Yet, you are celebrating victory anyway. Just wanted to be sure I understood. Thank you.

No, the thread celebrates a victory for the Tea Party Movement. It is not about SkidMark's sexual fetish.

Please, find some other people with whom to discuss sucking on sweaty male balls. This area of the forum is for the Tea Party Movement.

First, I was unaware that Murtha's seat was called yet. or that the candidate was a Tea Party candidate

Second, the only election that has happened tonight that is for the Tea Party is Rand Paul. Kudos to him, but his win is hardly a sweep.

Third, None of this at all determines how an Election primary in two years is going to turn out. Especially when no one is running yet. We don't even know if the President is going to run for reelection.

it also doesn't in any way address how the tea party candidate does in a general election.

and yes the president will run for re-election. why wouldn't he with almost a 50% approval rating?

No, the thread celebrates a victory for the Tea Party Movement. It is not about SkidMark's sexual fetish.

Please, find some other people with whom to discuss sucking on sweaty male balls. This area of the forum is for the Tea Party Movement.

Hey, I asked a simple question. What is the source of the information this thread is based upon. With your well-known concern about the accuracy of links, boedicca, I would have thought you would be the one challenging the source here.

And, while you are at it, would you be so kind to tell me more about this alleged fetish, I have. Or, are you quiet on the subject having watched your bud, George Rekers, crash and burn?

rekers.jpg

Last edited:
it also doesn't in any way address how the tea party candidate does in a general election.

and yes the president will run for re-election. why wouldn't he with almost a 50% approval rating?

Alot can change within the next year. he hasn't announced anything. And while i doubt he wouldn't run. It's always a possibility at this stage.

Hey, I asked a simple question. What is the source of the information this thread is based upon. With your well-known concern about the accuracy of links, boedicca, I would have thought you would be the one challenging the source here.

And, while you are at it, would you be so kind to tell me more about this alleged fetish, I have. Or, are you quiet on the subject having watched your bud, George Rekers, crash and burn?

rekers.jpg

What is it in the OP that you don't believe?

rekers.jpg

No, you did not ask a simple question. You spewed about your obsession for sweaty male balls once again. One would think you'd understand by now that Everyone On USMB knows how much you adore them.

George Rekers isn't my bud. I know very little about him except for the recent scandal in the news. What does he have to do with the Tea Party?

Last edited:

rekers.jpg

No, you did not ask a simple question. You spewed about your obsession for sweaty male balls once again. One would think you'd understand by now that Everyone On USMB knows how much you adore them.
I did not know that I had "spewed" anything, I just asked what the source was of this "joyous" election information. :popcorn:

George Rekers isn't my bud. I know very little about him except for the recent scandal in the news. What does he have to do with the Tea Party?
Sorry, I guess some of us are a little over-sensitive these days. To the best of my knowledge George Rekers has nothing to do with Tea Partiers/Baggers. :popcorn:

Last edited:
The real importance of this election is that it shows in action, in color, in widescreen, the fine art of a new, but yet old, Politics.

The Tea Party, which is actually a movement, NOT a Party as such, has shown itself to be a new force in American Politics and governance. It has effectually driven the nation rightward across the board. It has done more in a few months than Libertarians have done in many years. It has shown the way to power is to work by taking over one or both of the two parties, not by running as a spoiler Third.

The Republican candidate in Murtha's old seat is a Tea Party activist, not any sort of Republican establishment type, imagine that, and if he only come close it will be victory. For by pushing the bench marks rightward he has forced his Democrat opponent to embrace a vast swath of Conservative philosophy.

The Democrat he has faced has embraced gun rights, right to life, opposed cap and trade and swore he would have voted against Obamacare and on and on. I mean, the Democrat has been forced to run against his own party, the entire Democrat Pelosi, Reid, Obama agenda across the board. This is the kind of thing Sarah and the TP has been able to achieve in just a few short months. It is a miracle.

They have struck the fear of God into the left leaning Republican establishment everywhere and, amazingly, pulled the whole Democrat Party systematically Rightward, including even the President. Everyone, especially the Media, feel that kind of gravitational pull, and fear the full force of it. This is the true meaning of this election tonight.

A new force is born, and no one can say no to it. Where it goes, no one knows. This is, in the end, a war for the mind of the Republican Party, the Democrat Party, the whole Nation, and even the world. As Maggie Thatcher, a truly great Conservative, was fond of saying, "First we win the argument, then we win everything else." Something tells me we are winning the argument.

And Sarah, in her simple Joan of Arc fashion is somehow the exemplar of it, perhaps because, because, like Joan, her soul is pure.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
TP endorsed Libertaian candidate Rand Paul won the Republican primary for US senate.
But then we went Bush,Bush,Palin in the last 3 presidential elections.

Forum List

Back