Tea Party Radio Host Wants Black Democrats ‘Hanging From a Noose’ for Boycotting Netanyahu Speech

oh ok, you see folks as usual

ONE PERSON to the left means ALL OF THE PARTY and ALL OF the PEOPLE IN IT

same ole same OLE BS

And what I'd like to know is how on the radio they can Check and Verify this person is really not SNAKE FROM the OWS
Then why don't you condemn it?

I did condemn the ugly and division of the person who posted the garbage. I'm not just taking something as the truth said over a frikken radio. The person could have been anybody saying they are from the, Tea Party. You swallow it if you want

Yeah, condemn the messenger but not the racist creep who actually said it.

Typical Stephanie. RW traitor, anti-American racist to the core.

Just like the tee potty.

Allow me to interrupt once more ludly the coward...... You guys are the ones who...knowing that the current President, sat in the church of an actual....vile, vile, racist pastor....a pastor who married the current President and his wife and baptized his children.....an actual vile racist who the current President said he could no more disown this vile racist than he could disown his own racist grandmother....his words......

And on top of being a vile racist, this pastor is a vile anti semite, and a rabid America hater.......and the current President not only sat in this racists church for 20 years....he embraced him as a close personal friend and mentor...........

And you guys pulled the lever for this President......

So excuse me if I laugh at your attempts to link a crazy lady with an uknown radio show to the main stream Tea Party....after you put in a President with that vile racist, anti semite, America hating pastor as friend and mentor......

She's entitled to her opinion. There is nothing to condemn.
Yet you demand that blacks condemn Al Sharpton on a regular basis. What a fucking hypocrite.
Blacks are never going to condemn Al Sharpton. He speaks for them. No one has said she speaks for all conservatives or even all republicans. She is entitled to her personal opinion.

She doesn't speak for any conservatives/Tea party/libertarians....she has her own little radio show and isn't supported in her statements by any of us.....

unlike you guys who voted for the current President with racists, anti semites, terrorists and anti Americans as his close personal friends and mentors.....

So.......before you try to blame us for the crazy lady....explain why you voted for this racist, anti semite, America hating President....since you helped put him in the most powerful office in our country and made him the most powerful man in the world......

Yo, all you Puppets putting down Stephanie need to look in a mirror first? Condemn yourself first, than go after others if you wish, but you people are HYPOCRITES!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 37389

I don't pay any attention to these haters. they just don't like it when someone points out what they posted is garbage and being used just so they can hate on others. In this case, one person said it on some RADIO program, so it means all people ON THE RIGHT

Opinions, since they are not value neutral, certainly can be condemned. I condemn Stephanie in not condemning the broadcast host for acting like some Muslims for not condemning jihad.

Did you condemn President, then candidate obama for having an actual terrorist couple as his close personal freinds an mentors...bill ayers and his bitch wife bernadine dohrn....people who actually detonated bombs in the U.S. and killed an innocent American citizen.....

Did you condemn President, then candidate obama for having a vile racist, anti semite, anti American pastor who married him and michelle and baptized their children......

or did you pull the lever to help him actually get into office? A racist, anti semite, anti American.....that is if you are known by the company you keep?

If you really believe "she has her own little radio show and isn't supported in her statements by any of us.....", then denounce her hatred as you would any Muslim to denounce jihadism.

If not, then, you dribble drivel. You have had yet anything worthy to say.

Hey asshole...I condemn her and cast her out....she doesn't represent the Tea Party, the conservatives or the libertarian...

Now you do the same for obama.......

If you really believe "she has her own little radio show and isn't supported in her statements by any of us.....", then denounce her hatred as you would any Muslim to denounce jihadism.

Hey asshole...I condemn her and cast her out....she doesn't represent the Tea Party, the conservatives or the libertarian...

Thank you for backing down and apologizing.

Oh my, the Right hasn't changed.

Tea Party Radio Host Wants Black Democrats Hanging From a Noose for Boycotting Netanyahu Speech Audio Americans Against the Tea Party

During a recent broadcast of her radio show, Tea Party host Andrea Shea King took aim at the Congressional Black Caucus, basically saying that they should be executed for refusing to attend Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s controversial speech before Congress.
<more>

That is a terrible thing to say.
I will try to contact that host and urge an apology
as well as correction as what the Black Democrats really should be focused on.

We have our own occupied "west bank" going on in America, a sacred site where
a national historic Freed Slave district is almost completely demolished while
the City of Houston abused taxpayer money to seize and destroy property,
gutting gravesites, evicting poor residents, and tearing down landmarks, even to build a Federal Reserve building on top of sacred ground.

There is plenty to call out Black Democrats for if they are hunting for a cause.
But not this one,
and certainly NOT using that language that is inciteful and damaging given
the history of slavery and lynching that isn't yet addressed or healed in this country.

An apology is due on both sides, if you ask me.
King for her words, and Black Democrats for their actions, or lack thereof.
More proof, Emily, that the tea party's motivation is racist. Let's count how many teapers condemn this language as opposed to justify it (as you have just done).

Hi Nutz I've never been a Tea Party member, but am planning to launch my own, if necessary, to draw in more political diversity and support among the Democrat and start enforcing Constitutional principles to clean up the party.

I just happen to have enough experience dealing with my own neighborhood, and making mistakes myself,
to learn that some language is not acceptable. References to lynching, nooses, etc. are out.

As for sins of the Black Democrats, the history of my whole district stands as testimony
and was written up in a book to expose all the corruption and abuse for political power.

So whatever the Tea Party was doing with Constitutional education and outreach,
I was already doing that, and maybe our paths will finally cross.

But any of this racist tripe has got to be addressed and resolved.
Race and party issues have only hurt the Black community
and by using them to divide the residents to destroy their efforts,

So of course I am going to speak out against that.

It has done nothing but damage, to call out either side by the race card.
That whole tactic needs to stop, that keeps reinforcing harmful division.

I hope the plans for Freedmen's Town come out in a way that draws
leaders together to rise above the party lines used to weaken and divide,
and use this as center to focus on the Black history of
leadership and empowerment that once built an entire thriving settlement of businesses and
churches that was gutted and destroyed by playing political games of "divide and conquer."

Hopefully we can use this model to teach from this lesson and quit repeating the same disasters.

Thank you for backing down.

I didn't back down.....you failed to condemn the President for his association with known terrorists, racists, anti semites, communists and America haters.....all close personal friends of him and his wife........

then denounce him and his hatred as you would any Muslim to denounce jihadism.

I didn't back down.....you failed to condemn the President for his association with known terrorists, racists, anti semites, communists and America haters.....all close personal friends of him and his wife........

I never supported the President on any of those things, some, of them false, as a matter of fact.

But, yes, you did back down, and I will post it every time your run your mouth and lie.

Well jake....do you condemn the current president and denounce him and his hatred as you would any muslim to denounce jihadism...?

Well jake....do you condemn the current president and denounce him and his hatred as you would any muslim to denounce jihadism...?
What hatred? Give me a case. Show me where he said to hang reactionary right wing Congress critters. Your opinion is not fact.

Hi 2aguy
my friend who made the bet is saying the Tea Party is closer to
70% Klan or other racist types, 28% fruitcake, and 2% legitimate citizens wanting Constitutional corrections.

Would you say this Andrea King is in the fruitcake section?
or the Klan/racist mentality? Some real actual Klan members offer to speak at events but are turned away.

So there are actual Klan (as Jake pointed out and clarified better) who do align and support the Tea Party as at least including some of their same objections to govt.

But what do you think this King person counts as?
Why are they saying she is Tea Party?
Does she have a website proclaiming that, or what?

I never supported the President on any of those things, some, of them false, as a matter of fact.

But, yes, you did back down, and I will post it every time your run your mouth and lie.

No....none of those are false....he knew ayers and dorn...they introduced him and michelle, and they launched his step into politics and he worked with ayers at the foundation..... and he attended the racist, anti semite's church for 20 years, and frank marshal davis was another mentor...a communist on the FBI watch list......

oh ok, you see folks as usual

ONE PERSON to the left means ALL OF THE PARTY and ALL OF the PEOPLE IN IT

same ole same OLE BS

And what I'd like to know is how on the radio they can Check and Verify this person is really not SNAKE FROM the OWS
Then why don't you condemn it?

I did condemn the ugly and division of the person who posted the garbage. I'm not just taking something as the truth said over a frikken radio. The person could have been anybody saying they are from the, Tea Party. You swallow it if you want

Yeah, condemn the messenger but not the racist creep who actually said it.

Typical Stephanie. RW traitor, anti-American racist to the core.

Just like the tee potty.

Allow me to interrupt once more ludly the coward...... You guys are the ones who...knowing that the current President, sat in the church of an actual....vile, vile, racist pastor....a pastor who married the current President and his wife and baptized his children.....an actual vile racist who the current President said he could no more disown this vile racist than he could disown his own racist grandmother....his words......

And on top of being a vile racist, this pastor is a vile anti semite, and a rabid America hater.......and the current President not only sat in this racists church for 20 years....he embraced him as a close personal friend and mentor...........

And you guys pulled the lever for this President......

So excuse me if I laugh at your attempts to link a crazy lady with an uknown radio show to the main stream Tea Party....after you put in a President with that vile racist, anti semite, America hating pastor as friend and mentor......

Yabut, you're lying.

And Stephanie is indeed crazy.

he only condemns his fellow countrymen and women who are conservatives. Just like the OP did with one HUGE swipe of that board brush they always use... just so you know:wink_2:

"Well jake....do you condemn the current president and denounce him and his hatred as you would any muslim to denounce jihadism...?

"
Now you do the same for obama......"

No....none of those are false....he knew ayers and dorn...they introduced him and michelle, and they launched his step into politics and he worked with ayers at the foundation..... and he attended the racist, anti semite's church for 20 years, and frank marshal davis was another mentor...a communist on the FBI watch list......
According you and the propaganda about your interps. Did he renounce any of that, did he change churches, does he show anti-semitism, is his crony capitalism communist? You are silly. But you did back down and that is good.

Not true.

Not so much as one word of that is true.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back