Tea Party Plummeting

A successful troll is all of those things. But bigreb and Uncensored and their buddies are very poor trolls, which lends to the merriment around here. :lol:

It's very revealing when I notice at the bottom of the reply there a section for thanks. Why jake is it that I hardly ever see a republican giving you a thank you? Why is 9 out of 10 times it's someone from the FAR FAR left thanking you? Dot com thank you in this reply.

Jake if I was you and I claimned to be a republican when a left tard thank me I would have to re-evaluate my thinking.

The fall from grace is real, not propaganda orchestrated, generated by the Tea Party reps in Congress.

Choices have consquences, and the Tea RepWanks and the Tea Party movement are being given the consquences of their choices.

RINOs are an endangered species. Sorry.

The RINOs on the far extremist right of the Republican Party are indeed an endangered species.

The RINOs are those who talk like Republicans during their campaign and then spend like Dems once elected.
The new Republicans in the House and Senate who said they weren't going to raise taxes have kept their promise. There will be more like them after 2012 and fewer pretend Republicans like you.

Let's hope we have more fiscally responsive folks in both parties.

However, the Tea Party wanks who voted no are in for a very rough election, as each should be.

Yes, well, this is very similiar to all the crap I heard before the November elections last year. How did that work for you?

Actually pretty good in taking the House majority, but we lost an opportunity to take the Senate because the Tea Party thought it was smarter to lose to a Democrat than win with a Republican who didn't vote exactly the way they thought should be done.

So far, the Tea Party candidates from last November have done two things: They've run into reality and pissed off both those who voted for them by not doing enough and those who voted against them by doing too much.

Political rhetoric by them or those on this forum is nice, but, in the end, it will be up to the voters to decide. You know, those same folks participating in polls.

I don't think the Tea Party elected have ticked their base off at all. It has polarized Democrats against them, but they already saw that coming.

Let's hope we have more fiscally responsive folks in both parties.

However, the Tea Party wanks who voted no are in for a very rough election, as each should be.

Troll do you know what the definition of the word fiscally responsible is?

fis·cal (fskl)
adj.
1. Of or relating to government expenditures, revenues, and debt: a fiscal policy of incurring budget deficits to stimulate a weak economy.
2. Of or relating to finance or finances.

re·spon·si·ble
   [ri-spon-suh-buhl] Show IPA

adjective
answerable or accountable, as for something within one's power, control, or management (often followed by to or for ): He is responsible to the president for his decisions.

involving accountability or responsibility: a responsible position.

chargeable with being the author, cause, or occasion of something (usually followed by for ): Termites were responsible for the damage.

having a capacity for moral decisions and therefore accountable; capable of rational thought or action: The defendant is not responsible for his actions.

able to discharge obligations or pay debts.

How long has Harry Reid been in the senate?
Nancy Polise in the house?
Dick Durband?
Fucku shmore?
John McCain?
Why are we at 16 trillion dollars in debt?
The tea party was sent to D.C. to fix those ones who have always been in congress fuck upo
TRhey are the party of responsibility. They are taking care of Business.

Last edited:
Yes, well, this is very similiar to all the crap I heard before the November elections last year. How did that work for you?

Actually pretty good in taking the House majority, but we lost an opportunity to take the Senate because the Tea Party thought it was smarter to lose to a Democrat than win with a Republican who didn't vote exactly the way they thought should be done.

So far, the Tea Party candidates from last November have done two things: They've run into reality and pissed off both those who voted for them by not doing enough and those who voted against them by doing too much.

Political rhetoric by them or those on this forum is nice, but, in the end, it will be up to the voters to decide. You know, those same folks participating in polls.

I would whether lose to a Conservative Democrat than have a rino like snow win any day of the week. Stop being partisan for a change.

I don't think the Tea Party elected have ticked their base off at all. It has polarized Democrats against them, but they already saw that coming.

Isn't that how it goes in every election among extremists? I mean, look how bent out of shape the extreme right has been since November 2, 2008. You've have thunk the commie won the Cold War instead of just America electing a left winger after 8 years of Neo-Conservatism.

Anyone who follows history can see these things swing like a pendulum but always end up on the middle at the end of the day.

I would whether lose to a Conservative Democrat than have a rino like snow win any day of the week. Stop being partisan for a change.

Do you mean Olympia Snowe of Maine? Dude, you should take your own advice about partisanship. So which "Conservative Democrat" would you favor voting for in place of Olympia Snowe when she comes up for reelection?

Isn't that how it goes in every election among extremists? I mean, look how bent out of shape the extreme right has been since November 2, 2008. You've have thunk the commie won the Cold War instead of just America electing a left winger after 8 years of Neo-Conservatism.

Anyone who follows history can see these things swing like a pendulum but always end up on the middle at the end of the day.

I think people though Obama would end up in the middle too, but I don't see that yet. I do like the pendulum analogy Divine.

I think people though Obama would end up in the middle too, but I don't see that yet. I do like the pendulum analogy Divine.

Why would anyone think that Obama would end up in the middle? That is simply delusional. Obama is a leftist radical from the Bill Ayers camp. He may not be able to govern from a Weather Underground perspective, but the base philosophy he operates from is that of the authoritarian, command economy ideals of the left.

If the "moderates" elect David Duke, he ain't going center either.

He's come more to center than he started out, but agree he's not there yet..if ever. Still, in order to get anything done in Washington, all politicians need to move toward center since nothing else will make it all the way from the House to the Oval Office as we've seen with several forms of legislation.

Do you mean Olympia Snowe of Maine? Dude, you should take your own advice about partisanship. So which "Conservative Democrat" would you favor voting for in place of Olympia Snowe when she comes up for reelection?

Yes I mean Olympia Snowe. To want a conservative democrat to win over a RINO Republican is not being partisan. You do know what being partisan ius don't you?
I'll get back to you on the Conservative Democrat.

Yes I mean Olympia Snowe. To want a conservative democrat to win over a RINO Republican is not being partisan. You do know what being partisan ius don't you?

Yes, I know what a partisan is, but it's strictly the book definition. Since it conflicts with your usage, I'd love to hear your definition.

Yes, I know what a partisan is, but it's strictly the book definition. Since it conflicts with your usage, I'd love to hear your definition.

You are a team player no matter how rino that person may be I am not.
I do not compromise with my values, I don't care if your shirt has an R or a D But if you have conservative values you'll get my vote.

I do not compromise with my values, I don't care if your shirt has an R or a D But if you have conservative values you'll get my vote.

Dude, you just defined yourself as a partisan. BTW, you also defined yourself as someone who "assumes" facts not in evidence.

Dude, you just defined yourself as a partisan. BTW, you also defined yourself as someone who "assumes" facts not in evidence.

Dude being Partisan is holding onto one political party that party can do no wrong. Being a Conservative doesn't make me partisan.

Dude being Partisan is holding onto one political party that party can do no wrong. Being a Conservative doesn't make me partisan.

You can be anything you want when you make up your own definitions. Like I said, I'll stick with the book definition.

Partisan - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance

By your own words of sticking to "conservatives" no matter what, you just admitted you are a partisan. Your accusation that I am one is an assumption on your part since I never said any such thing.

Forum List

Back