Tea Party plot in Wisconsin?

And here's an update on the situation:

Update Tim Dake of the Wisconsin GrandSons for Liberty and Mark Block, State Director of Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin have both denied involvement in any plot to suppress votes. However, emails sent just last week and subsequently obtained by One Wisconsin Now show that Dake was having an ongoing exchange with tea party leaders and Republican Party of Wisconsin about proceeding with their project—citing plans to remove as many as 70,000 “suspect voter registrations” from the rolls. Attachments to the emails included a detailed plan for moving forward, including photographing the homes of voters to be targeted for challenge, intimidation, or removal from the rolls.

Think Progress Right Wing Foments Voter Fraud Conspiracies, Hatches ?Voter Caging? Plot To Suppress Minority Votes In WI

Sounds like One Wisconsin is illegally getting into someone's private e-mails. I think this should be investigated.

Rick

Update Tim Dake of the Wisconsin GrandSons for Liberty and Mark Block, State Director of Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin have both denied involvement in any plot to suppress votes. However, emails sent just last week and subsequently obtained by One Wisconsin Now show that Dake was having an ongoing exchange with tea party leaders and Republican Party of Wisconsin about proceeding with their project—citing plans to remove as many as 70,000 “suspect voter registrations” from the rolls. Attachments to the emails included a detailed plan for moving forward, including photographing the homes of voters to be targeted for challenge, intimidation, or removal from the rolls.

Think Progress Right Wing Foments Voter Fraud Conspiracies, Hatches ?Voter Caging? Plot To Suppress Minority Votes In WI

Sounds like One Wisconsin is illegally getting into someone's private e-mails. I think this should be investigated.

Rick

but this is protected you see.........its 'whistle blowing'....:eusa_shhh::rolleyes:

Rick

but this is protected you see.........its 'whistle blowing'....:eusa_shhh::rolleyes:

Well, I hope the actual e-mails were saved, because I wouldn't doubt that One Wisconsin changed them to incriminate.

Rick

Rick

Hey, I've got no problem with that.....but you have to remember that whistle blowers and informants can easily forward that information.

But let's not forget...you've got some SERIOUS charges here....IF they pan out to be true, it's going to be a bombshell!

Rick

Whistle blowers, pissed off co-workers, informants.....IF the e-mails are valid and the previous charges pan out....the GOP and the Tea Baggers are up shit's creek.

Rick

Whistle blowers, pissed off co-workers, informants.....IF the e-mails are valid and the previous charges pan out....the GOP and the Tea Baggers are up shit's creek.
all you have done here is prove you are nothing but a pathetic hyper partisan moron

Rick

Well, I hope the actual e-mails were saved, because I wouldn't doubt that One Wisconsin changed them to incriminate.

Rick

Fascinating....you automatically ASSUME a hatchet job.....I wonder what you'll say if the mounting evidence turns out to be true?

every system is screwed up, shit happens, but thats not what this was about, per se'.
You posted the allegations as fact, your intent was to smear them and make it appear this was systemic and willful misconduct, you have been proved wrong.

You're "arguments" or I should say regurgitation in this thread is a mess. This is what comes of playing fast and loose, you may be entitled to your own opinon, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
In your haste to dig yourself out of your hole you have not even kept track of what the issue was becasue you have spent more time trying to back your way of of a few misstatements and issues instead of dealing factually ,like finding the link I did, and that I had asked you for several pages ago

The gall you have even mentioning someone making a personal remark to you is over the top.
Wanna play ion the sandbox sonny? Fine, don't whine when you get sand back in your face.

You've been verbally abusive from post #1, I eventually ran out of patience ( which I take myself to task for) , there is only so much provocation I am willing to take. .....you can smoke screen all you want, this is my last post on this so you're talking to yourself at this point, and frankly, I suspect you have a lot of practice at it to.

More Tai chi drop the lib...

First off, I posted a report from a reputable newspaper and STATED THAT IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE PROVEN TRUE, I QUESTIONED WHETHER THE MSM WOULD GIVE IT PROPER COVERAGE.

Nothing "abusive" about that. It's a legitimate issue that has a historical relevence with regards to the Republican party and "caging" in American voting. Here, for your education

Vote caging - SourceWatch

Secondly, AS THE CHRONOLOGY OF THE POSTS SHOWS, it is YOU who initiated the condescending attitude and snide remarks....seems you can dish it out but you can't take it. You were in denial about certain facts and made statements based on your ignorance....I proved you wrong and you don't even have the maturity or courage to acknowldege that.

Trajan, the chronology of the post proves you out to be nothing more than an intellectually bankrupt LIAR...your frustration at being proven wrong displays in this delusional rant of yours. You can lie to yourself, but when you post things that the chronology of the thread does NOT support in any form, that makes you a liar at best, delusional at worst.

Grow up, Trajan....or better yet, block me so your fevered little brow won't be harried by my posts. If not, just live with getting your sorry ass kicked again.....sending me all the poison pen messages and negative reps won't erase your exposed folly. So unless you have something of worth on the topic to add, I'll just let you rant alone.

Trajan can't carry the argument, taichiliberal. So ignore him and carry on.

If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

One Wisconsin Now, a liberal advocacy group in Madison, said Monday it uncovered a conspiracy by conservative parties in the state to suppress minority and college student turnout during the Nov. 2 general election.

The group says they have recordings of a leader of the Tea Party movement laying out plans to reduce the number of traditionally Democratic voters who can cast ballots on Nov. 2. Tea Party groups, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin are allegedly working together on a "voter caging" effort.

The non-partisan Brennan Center for Justice outlines the process of voter caging:

Voter caging is the practice of sending mail to addresses on the voter rolls, compiling a list of the mail that is returned undelivered, and using that list to purge or challenge voters registrations on the grounds that the voters on the list do not legally reside at their registered addresses. Supporters of voter caging defend the practice as a means of preventing votes cast by ineligible voters. Voter caging, however, is notoriously unreliable. If it is treated (unjustifiably) as the sole basis for determining that a voter is ineligible or does not live at the address at which he or she registered, it can lead to the unwarranted purge or challenge of eligible voters. …Moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. [Brennan Center, “A Guide to Voter Caging,” 6/29/07]
One Wisconsin Now said Monday it obtained an audio recording it has verified as authentic from a June 16, 2010 meeting between the leaders of the state’s Tea Party movement, led by Tim Dake, head of the GrandSons of Liberty. Dake serves as a regular spokesperson for Wisconsin’s Tea Party organizations and is widely viewed as the movement’s Wisconsin leader. The full audio, available at One Wisconsin Now’s voter protection website, Save Wisconsin's Vote 2010, details the plans.

Racine Post: State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Oh this is typical!

We got the same thing in Ohio. :lol::lol::lol:

Any effort to counter VOTER FRAUD from liberal groups like Acorn was called "trying to suppress the minority vote."

That's liberal for "we have to intimidate these conservatives with smears before they stop our well oiled vote fraud machine."

Nothing on that transcript was about suppressing the vote. It's all trying to stop VOTE FRAUD.

Democrats tried this BS in 2005 to try and overturn the law that requires a personal ID to vote (like your driver's license.)

It didn't work. Voters overwhelmingly voted "NO" to the Demcrats "Vote Reform" they put on the ballot. Voters had, had enough of Acorn flooding the system with Mary Poppins and other BS. They wanted people presenting their IDs to vote.

That is all that's going on here.

THIS IS WHY LIBERAL MORONS CALL ME A TROLL.

Because they lie their asses off, and I call them on those lies.

That's their idea of "trollling."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is typical of liberals to protest whenever their candidates lose elections.
As far as the Left is concerened political office is a liberal birthright. So when liberal candidates lose their first reaction is "someone HAD to cheat"..

If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

One Wisconsin Now, a liberal advocacy group in Madison, said Monday it uncovered a conspiracy by conservative parties in the state to suppress minority and college student turnout during the Nov. 2 general election.

The group says they have recordings of a leader of the Tea Party movement laying out plans to reduce the number of traditionally Democratic voters who can cast ballots on Nov. 2. Tea Party groups, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and Americans for Prosperity-Wisconsin are allegedly working together on a "voter caging" effort.

The non-partisan Brennan Center for Justice outlines the process of voter caging:

Voter caging is the practice of sending mail to addresses on the voter rolls, compiling a list of the mail that is returned undelivered, and using that list to purge or challenge voters registrations on the grounds that the voters on the list do not legally reside at their registered addresses. Supporters of voter caging defend the practice as a means of preventing votes cast by ineligible voters. Voter caging, however, is notoriously unreliable. If it is treated (unjustifiably) as the sole basis for determining that a voter is ineligible or does not live at the address at which he or she registered, it can lead to the unwarranted purge or challenge of eligible voters. …Moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. [Brennan Center, “A Guide to Voter Caging,” 6/29/07]
One Wisconsin Now said Monday it obtained an audio recording it has verified as authentic from a June 16, 2010 meeting between the leaders of the state’s Tea Party movement, led by Tim Dake, head of the GrandSons of Liberty. Dake serves as a regular spokesperson for Wisconsin’s Tea Party organizations and is widely viewed as the movement’s Wisconsin leader. The full audio, available at One Wisconsin Now’s voter protection website, Save Wisconsin's Vote 2010, details the plans.

Racine Post: State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Oh this is typical!

Any effort to counter VOTER FRAUD from liberal groups like Acorn was called "trying to suppress the minority vote."

That's liberal for "we have to intimidate these conservatives with smears before they stop our well oiled vote fraud machine."

Nothing on that transcript was about suppressing the vote. It's all trying to stop VOTE FRAUD.

Democrats tried this BS in 2005 to try and overturn the law that requires a personal ID to vote (like your driver's license.)

It didn't work. Voters overwhelmingly voted "NO" to the Demcrats "Vote Reform" they put on the ballot. Voters had, had enough of Acorn flooding the system with Mary Poppins and other BS. They wanted people presenting their IDs to vote.

No chuckles, liberals call you a moron because you haven't a clue as to what's going on. You keep trying to substitute your absurd opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact....which just doesn't cut it.

I've previously addressed to other idiots like you on this about Acorn and provided information to what voter suppression via voter caging is all about. READ it, and stop braying like an ass, my intellectually stymied neocon samauri.

Yup, you are a moron tps. Conservative caging does occur. No question about that. Liberal yelling about conservative intentions to cage? No question about that. TPS wil lie at the drop of her panties? No question about that.

Yes, you are a troll. No, you are not a conservative, merely a radical agenda-driven reactionary. No queston about that.

One Wisconsin Now said Monday it obtained an audio recording it has verified as authentic from a June 16, 2010 meeting between the leaders of the state’s Tea Party movement, led by Tim Dake, head of the GrandSons of Liberty. Dake serves as a regular spokesperson for Wisconsin’s Tea Party organizations and is widely viewed as the movement’s Wisconsin leader. The full audio, available at One Wisconsin Now’s voter protection website, Oh this is typical!

No chuckles, liberals call you a moron because you haven't a clue as to what's going on. You keep trying to substitute your absurd opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact....which just doesn't cut it.

I've previously addressed to other idiots like you on this about Acorn and provided information to what voter suppression via voter caging is all about. READ it, and stop braying like an ass, my intellectually stymied neocon samauri.

Gee, that was clever.
I've seen one post form you and I already have your number.
You feel overhwlemed by the reality of a huge democrat loss in November(or not) or a major inferiority complex. You sense some kind of superior intellect here but are frsutrated because there are people who actually have the unmitigated gall to disagree with you. Based on that you must as a card carrying member of the American Left, hurl insults. This with the notion that inulting others makes you feel a sense of superiority to others.
:clap2:

Oh this is typical!

This is typical from liberals. When they can't DEBATE THE TRUTH, they start calling names, and double down and LIE SOME MORE. :lol::lol::lol:

What "information" can you provide other than joke websites like "Think Progress," which is just a shill for the Democrat party?

You give me AN EXACT QUOTE from your source material (and I mean the transcript dumbass, not what Think Progress says about the transcript) that says they want to suppress the minority vote?

PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE FOR US!

I won't hold my breath because you can't. It isn't said once!

What IS said is concerns about VOTE FRAUD by such groups like Acorn.

You liberals can huff and puff and LIE about Acorn and other groups that engage in vote fraud, BUT YOU CAN'T BLOW THE EVIDENCE DOWN.

It's too widespread and that is why ACORN HAD TO FOLD UP SHOP AND LEAVE OHIO.

So, call names some more. Scream you have evidence some more. What you won't do is produce any credible evidence. You'll just give us more opinions about the "evidence" from laughable shills like Think Progress.

Please continue. I'm laughing at the entertainment value.

What liberals call trolling is what the real world calls, EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

Liberals! Liars and hypocrites all!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup, you are a moron tps. Conservative caging does occur. No question about that. Liberal yelling about conservative intentions to cage? No question about that. TPS wil lie at the drop of her panties? No question about that.

Yes, you are a troll. No, you are not a conservative, merely a radical agenda-driven reactionary. No queston about that.

Liberals always did condemn in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gee, that was clever.
I've seen one post form you and I already have your number.
You feel overhwlemed by the reality of a huge democrat loss in November(or not) or a major inferiority complex. You sense some kind of superior intellect here but are frsutrated because there are people who actually have the unmitigated gall to disagree with you. Based on that you must as a card carrying member of the American Left, hurl insults. This with the notion that inulting others makes you feel a sense of superiority to others.
:clap2:

Well be reasonable. What can the little moron do but attack and call names? ;)

He certainly can't produce any evidence to counter what I've said.

ANYONE who read the transcript as I did would see Think Progress and he are lying their ass off.

There isn't a WORD in that transcript about what they suggest. It has nothing to do with trying to suppress minority vote. It's concern about vote fraud.

OF COURSE liberals are going to LIE LIKE HELL about that. They know they don't have a chance this November unless they steal the vote. They have to intimidate ANYONE that would try to fight that with the truth.

The truth! That's what liberals fear. You can always tell, because, when faced with it, they go into hysterical rants filled with foam flecked vitriol. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's crap...No one can keep a registered voter from voting.

You can't be THAT naive, can you? Heck, you can be prevented from voting. You're job gets threatened, the police threaten you and/or your family. Roadblocks can be set up arouond your voting precint to slow down access to the polling place. There are all sort of things one can to to prevent a registered from voting. Most of the above, I learned from the GOP.

Forum List

Back