Taylor Swift attracting demons to her concerts

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A leading bishop and exorcist has studied the matter, and it looks crystal clear to him.

Maybe the promoters need to give concertgoers a fair warning- a lot of people really aren't interested in becoming demonically possessed.

A leading bishop and exorcist has studied the matter, and it looks crystal clear to him.

Maybe the promoters need to give concertgoers a fair warning- a lot of people really aren't interested in becoming demonically possessed.

funnyy!

I'm sorry. You seem sincere in your beliefs.

But demons attending Taylor Swift concerts to possess people? And you think the promoters should warn people? WTF?

On second thought, maybe you are right. The promoters SHOULD warn everyone that they may be demonically possessed if you attend her concert.

You're welcome, Ms. Swift. You can now sell out twice as many shows.

Taylor Swift attracting demons to her concerts​

That would exactly be the type of Deflection I would order if running the CIA .Mind Control via acceptable "niceness and innocence"
Gullibles swallow it it instantly , particularly Cult Christian types .
And they perhaps notice the real plot when it is too late and a generation have been turned into simpering idiots

In the same way that you obviously use a kid and now young woman with her specific looks , style and created image .
Just smoke and mirrors which low IQs label as Conspiracy , because , again , it fools the Gullibles

taylor swift ashley shower.jpg

Ever since my wife got back from Taylor’s concert her head has been backwards and she throws up black blood while chanting in Latin. I thought it was covid but now maybe it was the demon concert.

Ever since my wife got back from Taylor’s concert her head has been backwards and she throws up black blood while chanting in Latin. I thought it was covid but now maybe it was the demon concert.

LOL. She is lucky. A friend of mine said she had to take so many tylenol her liver was shutting down after taking her daughter to a Taylor show.

Lol, amazing the crazy skit people come up with. This is some hilarious shit. The OP needs a lobotomy or shock therapy or something. Lol, the OP and his source should hang out with the Waterboys mom. Lol, good stuff. Thanks for the chuckle.

Forum List

Back