Tarrio, Proud Boys face seditious conspiracy charges related to Jan. 6

"The Republicans had no intention of doing anything but making a little noise about the unfairness and lies the Democrats were using in the November voting irregularities..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this bar.
Some posts are just too precious.
I sorta kinda hope this Select Committee brings before the cameras some of the uniformed police who were seriously injured in this 'making a little noise' by the violent Trump mob.

Really, I love this bar.
So often it is like 'the Ward' in Cuckoo's Nest....when Nicholson walks in and sees his, ummm, new nutterybuddies.
And if you remember the movie, that was some entertaining merde'.

So thanks, poster 'beautress'. You CAN post it. And live it. At the same time. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this bar.
Some posts are just too precious.
I sorta kinda hope this Select Committee brings before the cameras some of the uniformed police who were seriously injured in this 'making a little noise' by the violent Trump mob.

Really, I love this bar.
So often it is like 'the Ward' in Cuckoo's Nest....when Nicholson walks in and sees his, ummm, new nutterybuddies.
And if you remember the movie, that was some entertaining merde'.

So thanks, poster 'beautress'. You CAN post it. And live it. At the same time. ;)
Two of them had heart attacks, one a day later. That's all the damn Democrat deep state could come up with. Republican protesters didn't kill anybody. President Trump told people to remember to be peaceful protesters, and IDIOT HATEMATE NANCY PELOSI lied her nasty little ass off trying to pervert his gentle words into a full insurrection that threatened the lives of every Congressman and Senator at their Congressional evening meeting. When they were invited to come in by a congressional cop, of course they were curious to see why the Democrats were giving President Trump constant calumny, defamation, malicious lies, etc. All of it was orchestrated by nancy Pelosi who didn't give a damn if protesters were falsely charged with insurrection of breaking and entering which was a backbone assist to her evil plan.

I'm happy to tell the truth on that evil, malicious lying scumbag, Nancy Pelosi. She deserves a choice of method of death for her abominable treason against the people of the United States of America.

Looks like some witches were caught in the hunt.
I have no idea what the Proud Boys may or may not have done (not being part of them or associated with them), so I'll keep my mouth shut on this one.

Despite the politicization of the FBI, they're still worth marginally more than the fucktard Democraps in DC and their idiotic kangaroo committee.

On the other hand, they're also known for entrapment.

So who knows. I'll retain an open mind.

"....lied her nasty little ass off trying to pervert his gentle words into a full insurrection that threatened the lives of every Congressman and Senator at their Congressional evening meeting."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really mean it.
I love this bar.
Some posters here serve as a great comparative. A terrific example of a bad example. They offer the easiest, most pain-free method for feeling superior.
What a bar!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really mean it.
I love this bar.
Some posters here serve as a great comparative. A terrific example of a bad example. They offer the easiest, most pain-free method for feeling superior.
What a bar!
Feeling superior?

What are you, a German or something?

Fucktard elitism?

"Feeling superior"?

WTF is that?

I really mean it.
I love this bar.
What a bar!
You are mistaken.

I have no idea what the Proud Boys may or may not have done (not being part of them or associated with them), so I'll keep my mouth shut on this one.

Despite the politicization of the FBI, they're still worth marginally more than the fucktard Democraps in DC and their idiotic kangaroo committee.

On the other hand, they're also known for entrapment.

So who knows. I'll retain an open mind.
No you won't.

What if a jury of their peers, approved by defense lawyers render a verdict? Does that change perspective or is it that they were caught and charged? If it is a partisan think, I may not agree, but understand, but once it is to a jury, are you able to accept, or simply reject the judgement of juries, realizing these guys won't have public defenders?
You are assuming there are any unbiased lawyers in DC. We have already seen a defendant get off on the Russia-gate charges because of a corrupt jury, empaneled by lawyers.

Nah. Magaturds don't have any solutions. You'd just be putting a different squad of incompetents in charge. See 2016-2020.
You mean when conservatives and Trump had a booming economy and the lowest fuel prices decades? No one wants what we have now.......

Hmm...So that's both the Proud Boyz and the Oathkeepers charged--any bets on the verdict?

The leader of the far-right Proud Boys and four of the group's members have been charged with seditious conspiracy stemming from their alleged planning for and participation in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Enrique Tarrio, along with codefendants Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola, are accused of conspiring to use force to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power "by preventing, hindering, or delaying by force the execution of the laws governing the transfer of power," according to a grand jury indictment filed Monday.
The five men were previously indicted on charges of conspiracy and pleaded not guilty. Monday's indictment adds the even more serious "seditious" element to the counts, although many of the details in the new indictment had previously been alleged in the initial conspiracy charges.
According to the indictment, in December 2020, Tarrio and the Proud Boys members conspired to obstruct and stop the counting of the Electoral College vote on Jan. 6. An unnamed individual sent Tarrio a document entitled "1776 RETURNS," which described a plan to occupy multiple buildings in Washington, D.C., including congressional office buildings.
Using encrypted messaging programs, the indicted Proud Boys are accused of discussing their plans for the rally and beyond. One member of the group allegedly asked on Jan. 3, 2021, "What would they do if 1 million patriots stormed and too the capital building. Shoot into the crowd? I think not…They would do nothing because they can do nothing."
That same day, according to charging documents, an unidentified individual sent a voice message in the group chat and is accused of stating in part, "The main operating theater should be out in front of the house of representatives…plan the operations based around the front entrance of the Capitol building." Rehl allegedly responded, "good start."

Tarrio and his codefendants are the second group to be accused of seditious conspiracy. They join Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and other accused members of the group previously charged with the most serious criminal charges in the sprawling Jan. 6 investigation.
You are just a useful idiot !!!
Xiden has been a colossal failure and can only do misdirection and peasants like you eat it up

You are assuming there are any unbiased lawyers in DC. We have already seen a defendant get off on the Russia-gate charges because of a corrupt jury, empaneled by lawyers.
I am assuming, if you are willing to put out the bucks, (and when your freedom is on the line, you damn well better be ready to put out the buck) good representation can be found in the pool of lawyer that can stand before the bar there. And, let's face it, the proud boys are quite likely some of that last people, a lawyer wants to take a chance fking over. I doubt they can take a joke.

You are just a useful idiot !!!
Xiden has been a colossal failure and can only do misdirection and peasants like you eat it up
2e1hr3xsdy391.jpg

compared to your record setting hero.

You mean when conservatives and Trump
No. I mean magaturds and Trump. Magaturds aren't conservatives.
had a booming economy
Pre pandemic. Pre. Economy was absolute shit by the time the Orange Virus was fired by America. Buck stopped with him. How do you forget this? Oh, that's right. He's your favorite televangelist/politician. He does no wrong in the eyes of magaturds. Pretty easy.
No one wants what we have now....
Then GTF out of here. No one is stopping you.

Anyone else notice how the child drag show fan club here are all pushing the jan6 thing super hard lately?

Forum List

Back