Targeted hit in Gaza strip, two Islamic Jihad terrorists dead

OOOPS! guess sunnyboy has not done his homework again and has disappeared into the muck :confused: :confused: :confused:

Actually, Sunni Man didn't do Sally's homework.

How is that search for a Gaza infant being killed by celebratory Palestinian gunfire coming, by the way? Sally mentioned having to wade through 20 pages of a search and can't find a thing. Duh...maybe if you go through 20 pages and can't find a thing, it didn't happen. Let's see, you, Sally, and Toastman can't find it...LOL...Oh well.

Yahoo!

OOOPS! guess sunnyboy has not done his homework again and has disappeared into the muck :confused: :confused: :confused:

How is that search for a Gaza infant being killed by celebratory Palestinian gunfire coming, by the way? Sally mentioned having to wade through 20 pages of a search and can't find a thing. Duh...maybe if you go through 20 pages and can't find a thing, it didn't happen. Let's see, you, Sally, and Toastman can't find it...LOL...Oh well.

Yahoo!

Thanks, Aris. Evidently there are those who can't believe that when people shoot their rifles in the air, there is a good chance that someone will be killed or wounded. As far as Mr. Seattle and his blabbering is concerned, the incident I am referring to happened way, way back where the uncle's bullet ricocheted and killed his nephew, and the mother was accusing the Israelis of killing her son. I think anyone with brains realizes that many times you have to wade through a lot of pages to find an old article on the Internet.

Yahoo!

Thanks, Aris. Evidently there are those who can't believe that when people shoot their rifles in the air, there is a good chance that someone will be killed or wounded. As far as Mr. Seattle and his blabbering is concerned, the incident I am referring to happened way, way back where the uncle's bullet ricocheted and killed his nephew, and the mother was accusing the Israelis of killing her son. I think anyone with brains realizes that many times you have to wade through a lot of pages to find an old article on the Internet.

Like the family killed as they had a day at the beach, blown apart by an Israeli shell so the filastins said. As is usually the case the IDF agreed that this could be the case and that they were sorry for the unfortunate accident. When the bodies were released for the IDF to recover the shrapnel they found the bodies butchered and cut about as if by butchers to remove all the shrapnel. One piece remained that showed it was from a terrorist rocket that had landed in the middle of the family group and exploded. No retraction from the muslims for the false accusations. AND SO IT GOES

Forum List

Back