Target starts $15 minimum wage in US stores, 5 months ahead of schedule

What a dumb thread. First Soros owns 554,000 shares out of 500,000,000. Yep. 0.1%.

Second. What ma and pa stores compete with target???? Where do you get your Tide and Crest from? Sally and Jays pharmacy? Please.
Well Targets was doing bad before the pandemic. But now they are able to afford to pay their employees $15 per hour, how come?
All I know is the stores that wasn't performing well has gotten burned down during these riots.

Target was never doing bad. Their stock went from $50 pre bathroom news to $125 before the pandemic. Every retailer closes stores. Target mostly to relocate to a better part of town or lease negotiations. Moronic
Nice try,,

What a dumb thread. First Soros owns 554,000 shares out of 500,000,000. Yep. 0.1%.

Second. What ma and pa stores compete with target???? Where do you get your Tide and Crest from? Sally and Jays pharmacy? Please.
Well Targets was doing bad before the pandemic. But now they are able to afford to pay their employees $15 per hour, how come?
All I know is the stores that wasn't performing well has gotten burned down during these riots.

Target was never doing bad. Their stock went from $50 pre bathroom news to $125 before the pandemic. Every retailer closes stores. Target mostly to relocate to a better part of town or lease negotiations. Moronic
Nice try,,

You think I’m stupid? You googled an article from one quarter of a slight earning miss which was over reported. Look at their performance tard. I circled the blip you posted.
0EA297C2-1416-46C6-9F3A-97E19C90D1E6.jpeg

Nice try,,

You think I’m stupid? You googled an article from one quarter of a slight earning miss which was over reported. Look at their performance tard. I circled the blip you posted.
View attachment 360010
When you down-sized, sales goes up. But when you have to many stores but less consumers. SAles goes down. But if your company is doing great, you don't shutdown stores.

Nice try,,

View attachment 360010

Now we know how they are getting the money to remodel their stores. Insurance fraud in the making.

On top of that, the stupid person who started the thread doesn't know that stockholders make no policy and don't set wages.

Stupid people just love to show the rest of the world just how down right stupid they are and are proud of it.

On top of that, the stupid person who started the thread doesn't know that stockholders make no policy and don't set wages.

Stupid people just love to show the rest of the world just how down right stupid they are and are proud of it.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"
Trying to restart your business after it has been sitting in the sun for month without making any profit, and then start paying employees $15 per hour? While still owing the banks that couldn't offer anyone a forgiveness package due to the pandemic that they has helped promoted.

Nice try,,

View attachment 360010
When you down-sized, sales goes up. But when you have to many stores but less consumers. SAles goes down. But if your company is doing great, you don't shutdown stores.

So you really don’t know much about business. There isn’t a metric in the world Target has been struggling with.

Soros is making sure that economy will not be able to recover. Which small Moms and Pops stores can afford to pay that amount after their stores has been shut down for months? Well George Soros can because his stores never was shut down during the pandemic.

Paying people a higher wage. That bastard!
Yea while his businesses stays open during the pandemic during Trumponomics. Fuel prices is low and so Soros is reaping the fruits of Pres.Trump's labor, while everyone else has to stay at home and weep.
Before the pandemic, Small Moms and Pops stores were able to afford to pay their employees $15 per hour because business was doing great and fuel prices were down.
As the way George Soros has destroyed the Brits' currency and destroyed Venezuela economy. Now he has a new country to conquer.

Gasoline became cheaper as demand plummeted due to the blob's complete mis-management of the pandemic.

Gas has been cheap for years. Way before the pandemic you brainless twot.

We haven't been in one since they started letting queers in womens restrooms.
When McDonalds is charging $20 for a fucking Big Mac and fries, which is coming that will be the end of McDonalds.
Even McDonald`s thinks your full of it. Now you know something.

Forum List

Back