• The horrors of the ACA

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Both

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Since both hit the news more or less simultaneously and I saw an article where the overdue market bear likely to hit next year would be a normal event I asked myself a question:

Even though a totally normal probable reaction to too many people in the equity pool during an election year the blame game gets really big so will Obama as scapegoat in chief be blamed for the ACA bear, his "partisan" appointments to the Fed or both? Please defend your choice.

Since both hit the news more or less simultaneously and I saw an article where the overdue market bear likely to hit next year would be a normal event I asked myself a question:

Even though a totally normal probable reaction to too many people in the equity pool during an election year the blame game gets really big so will Obama as scapegoat in chief be blamed for the ACA bear, his "partisan" appointments to the Fed or both? Please defend your choice.

Why wouldn't Obama be blamed for the ACA? He put his full effort behind getting the act passed, talked about its virtues endlessly and is still shamelessly plugging it.

Why wouldn't Obama be blamed for the ACA? He put his full effort behind getting the act passed, talked about its virtues endlessly and is still shamelessly plugging it.

Sounds like a great reason for blaming Obama if say the Chinese real estate bubble leads to "MELTDOWN ON STEROIDS: THE SEQUAL". He is after all the scapegoat in chief that he always wanted to be.

Forum List

Back