Tampa Mayor Castor will prosecute Super Bowl attendees not wearing a Mask

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well of course, can’t allow people to make their own decisions about their own bodies. They will use all the video to find these “domestic terrorists” who endangered people’s lives.

Now, you’d think that would be the end of the story, BUT, as usual, these are RULES for THEE and NOT for ME.

Hey Mayor Jane, this u?
RUjOQnoH.jpeg

Well of course, can’t allow people to make their own decisions about their own bodies. They will use all the video to find these “domestic terrorists” who endangered people’s lives.

Now, you’d think that would be the end of the story, BUT, as usual, these are RULES for THEE and NOT for ME.

Hey Mayor Jane, this u?
RUjOQnoH.jpeg

Yup that's her!

I believe that picture of her not wearing a mask is from the Stanley Cup celebration last year. Regardless, the point of hypocrisy still stands. Public officials of all people need to mask.

So much talk about "freedom" and "rights", so little evidence of responsibility and obligation.

I believe that picture of her not wearing a mask is from the Stanley Cup celebration last year. Regardless, the point of hypocrisy still stands. Public officials of all people need to mask.
Yes, it’s from a Lightning game, but as you can see it was during WuFlu, man next to her is wearing a face diaper.

Hey Mayor Jane, this u?
RUjOQnoH.jpeg

Funny you don't realize that it's not just their own bodies.

They infect people around them. Which further continues the spread of the virus.

I also find it interesting that you believe in a person's right to control their bodies to be able to infect countless people with a deadly disease but if a woman wants to control her body you do everything in your power to take that control from her.

You sure are a hypocrite.

Hey Mayor Jane, this u?
RUjOQnoH.jpeg

They infect people around them. Which further continues the spread of the virus.

I also find it interesting that you believe in a person's right to control their bodies to be able to infect countless people with a deadly disease but if a woman wants to control her body you do everything in your power to take that control from her.

We know how a woman gets pregnant. Its pretty defined. We wear a mask of any type and are told this stops a virus. The last year was nothing but political lies over party politics. We have people like Fauci giving us different stories every several days. And he has a relationship with the Wuhan lab in China. We spent months of pure propaganda not being allowed to call it the China Virus. Everything is up for grabs as to be demeaned and shot down if from not just a Republican, but a Non Prog. Even a Democrat who disagrees is demeaned and maybe destroyed. How far this goes I do not know. But it will get you also.

thread title is not support by the links.

it's about the celebrations after the game.
Its about the Surveillance Society we are building. The Surveillance is advancing magnificently. And the destruction of people is still in its infancy. We will one day walk down the streets with no smiles at all. And those who abuse the technology or destroy others will see their own be accused of wrongdoing and worse.

Hey Mayor Jane, this u?
RUjOQnoH.jpeg

All the people there in attendance chose to be there, knowing the risks.

Yes, my body, my choice. If I don’t want to wear a useless mask that in no way filters a virus, then I don’t have to wear one. If I don’t want to let the government shoot a supposed “vaccine” into me, I don’t have to.

Funny how you promote allowing a woman to have total “control of her body” to kill a baby, but have a problem with someone choosing to not obscure their breathing or to not accept something being injected into their body.

Did this woman choose to kill her baby? No, the vaccine did it for her.

wnd4CuXv.jpeg

Forum List

Back