Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues

Gotta agree that political movements like John Birchers are a waste of Bob Dylan's time.

Political movements should be based on consistent philosophy and propose COMPREHENSIVE policies. Not just be "for" or "against" a couple thingies.

But a bigger waste of time (mine) is trying to choose between Republican and Democrat. I cut that sick preoccupation out of my life years ago...

Funny that you are one of 11 people who gives a rat about Birchers.. :tongue: They didnt' Hate Communism enough to have gotten my membership dues (if I had been out of diapers in those days).. (red diaper doper babies --- remember them? Probably a prime comical Bircher contribution to the 60s culture)

There's no such thing as hating Communism and the UN "just a little bit" KonRadv.....

Last edited:

Gotta agree that political movements like John Birchers are a waste of Bob Dylan's time.

Political movements should be based on consistent philosophy and propose COMPREHENSIVE policies. Not just be "for" or "against" a couple thingies.

But a bigger waste of time (mine) is trying to choose between Republican and Democrat. I cut that sick preoccupation out of my life years ago...

Funny that you are one of 11 people who gives a rat about Birchers.. :tongue: They didnt' Hate Communism enough to have gotten my membership dues (if I had been out of diapers in those days).. (red diaper doper babies --- remember them? Probably a prime comical Bircher contribution to the 60s culture)

There's no such thing as hating Communism and the UN "just a little bit" KonRadv.....

The only people I hate are the ones without a sense of humor that don't GET the forum they're posting to. :tongue:

The only people I hate are the ones without a sense of humor that don't GET the forum they're posting to. :tongue:
:clap2:

Fair enough.. I've been stranded in a humor free zone for about 4 months.. I'll get the hang of it soon...

Forum List

Back