What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talk About Desperation...Dyed Hair

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

This is what MSLSD discusses.

Three hours is an awfully long time to fill, but on Wednesday’s Morning Joe, show regular Donnie Deutsch took a wrong turn down into Tangent Holler when he wondered, out loud, whether Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney “colors” his hair. Deutsch’s fellow Joeers dismissed the subject out of hand, but like any bloodhound for truth, he circled back a few minutes later, because “if the average American thought a man was coloring his hair would lose trust in him.”

Dye Anxiety: Morning Joe‘s Donnie Deutsch Asks If Romney ‘Colors’ His Hair, ‘Can We Trust The Guy?’ | Mediaite

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score

Three hours is an awfully long time to fill, but on Wednesday’s Morning Joe, show regular Donnie Deutsch took a wrong turn down into Tangent Holler when he wondered, out loud, whether Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney “colors” his hair. Deutsch’s fellow Joeers dismissed the subject out of hand, but like any bloodhound for truth, he circled back a few minutes later, because “if the average American thought a man was coloring his hair would lose trust in him.”

Dye Anxiety: Morning Joe‘s Donnie Deutsch Asks If Romney ‘Colors’ His Hair, ‘Can We Trust The Guy?’ | Mediaite

you have GOT to be fucking kidding me. People lose trust in men if said men color their hair?

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have yet to see on this board that did not come out of TM's mouth.

OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score

you have GOT to be fucking kidding me. People lose trust in men if said men color their hair?

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have yet to see on this board that did not come out of TM's mouth.

I kid you not. I heard it mentioned on the radio so I looked it up to see if it was true. Sure as hell, there it is...and he's serious. If you watch the video after they dismiss him...he returns to it again at the end of the video.

That's Morning Schmoe for ya!

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Deutsch comes out with some really stupid comments and predictions, but one of the few things I give Joe credit for is he routinely skewers him for all to see and hear when those predictions are proven to be idiotic.

OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Deutsch comes out with some really stupid comments and predictions, but one of the few things I give Joe credit for is he routinely skewers him for all to see and hear when those predictions are proven to be idiotic.

I try to watch it but usually I can only take about 40 minutes, Mika is just so stupid that I have to turn it off. Mike Barnicle is another clown.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Donny Douche still gets on teevee?...Who knew? :lol:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days