Taliban Wake 'Woke' Biden and His Generals To The Fact Global Warming & White Supremacy Are NOT Their Biggest Threats

No your statement was that there are more white supremacists here than Taliban stop tap dancing and defend your stupid claim
Yes. Many white supremacists here. Zero Taliban here.

Not sure how you can ask me to name the people who I've stated don't exist.

You are hopelessly devoted, but not to the best interest of the US, but rather to the Democratic Party that is controlled by our enemies. The level of indoctrination in this country has reached new heights.

Educate yourself instead of listening to your masters.

Taliban - Wikipedia

Sure there were crimes committed inside Afghanistan, but they are understandable since there had been no government for decades, and crime was rampant. The Taliban did what they thought was necessary, and are being unfairly blamed for actions of various factions, warlords, etc.

Yes. Many white supremacists here. Zero Taliban here.

Not sure how you can ask me to name the people who I've stated don't exist.
That is not what you claimed.

Clearly you cannot defend your idiotic statement so you are done.

Linking to the Wikipedia page is about as low effort as it gets.

Yeah, because linking to articles in the NYT or from MSNBC would be so much more reliable, right? Dispute the facts in Wiki page.

Facebook, YouTube and Twitter have all banned them from their platforms. I am sure you were all for them doing this to Trump, but why on earth would they do that to these peace loving folks?

The Taliban are not threatening anyone.
They could easily take the airport, if they wanted to.

You delusional Moon Bat. There was a fucking firefight yesterday.

They threaten the shit out of Americans if we aren't out by the end of the month.

Stop being a moon bat lacky for the Democrat filth. It makes you look like a fool when you spot that stuid shit.

White supremacy wasnt even an issue, hadnt been for decades, until they forced it to be an issue.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Yeah, because linking to articles in the NYT or from MSNBC would be so much more reliable, right? Dispute the facts in Wiki page.

Facebook, YouTube and Twitter have all banned them from their platforms. I am sure you were all for them doing this to Trump, but why on earth would they do that to these peace loving folks?
Not a question of reliability, but one of specificity.

I don't really know what you're trying to say by linking the entire Wiki page. The statement of "educate yourself" is almost always a cop out.

You feeling okay? Even you described my statement as such:

White supremacists: Many
Taliban: Zero

Many is more than zero.

This isn't complicated.
Wrong dumbass

When you claim there is more of one than the other it means there are some of both

Huh?

White supremacists have been responsible for many acts of violence in the US. Here's where they killed 2 cops last summer.

LOL...sorry if I don't see that as a real threat. More die in Chicago virtually every day due to gang violence. Maybe that should be considered the largest national threat? Na, that doesn't fit their narrative. They must perpetuate the myth that racism is rampant in this country in order to get votes from their flock.

And of course there is this. Don't kid yourself. The Taliban will shelter and and support other terrorist groups that have already harmed the US and will do so in the future...more so now. Please don't respond back with some article about the Taliban giving offering a pinky swear that they won't do this. It pathetic.

Last edited:
1629732242421.png

White supremacy wasnt even an issue, hadnt been for decades, until they forced it to be an issue.

Exactly, very few would even recognize white supremacy as an issue worth discussing if they hadn't been told it is an issue by their handlers. Now they act as if it affects their daily lives in some way. The level of ignorance and gullibility is both scary and funny at the same time.

To be clear the Taliban DID NOT run us out of Afghanistan. WE made that choice. It obviously wasn't done properly but it was OUR CHOICE
Oh, I know...but that is not what the Taliban are saying, and it is not what the rest of the world is seeing, as Joe sits cowering in his bunker doing nothing, and VP 'Hyena' just laughs when asked a question about it.

LOL...sorry if I don't see that as a real threat. More die in Chicago virtually every day due to gang violence. Maybe that should be considered the largest national threat? Na, that doesn't fit their narrative. They must perpetuate the myth that racism is rampant in this country in order to get votes from their flock.

And of course there is this. Don't kid yourself. The Taliban will shelter and and support other terrorist groups that have already harmed the US and will do so in the future...more so now. Please don't respond back with some article about the Taliban giving offering a pinky swear that they won't do this. It pathetic.

Maybe!

What's sure is that the Taliban isn't a threat to us.

Addendum: If they were a threat, then Trump's plan to pull out and leave Afghanistan to the Taliban is just as reckless.

Maybe!

What's sure is that the Taliban isn't a threat to us.

Even if I grant you that the Taliban themselves are no threat, which I do not agree, the fact that they will shelter terrorists who are absolutely a direct threat is enough to warrant concern. Pulling out of Afghanistan when all we needed to do was to maintain a small force was just plain dumb and will most certainly lead to problems in the US.

Even if I grant you that the Taliban themselves are no threat, which I do not agree, the fact that they will shelter terrorists who are absolutely a direct threat is enough to warrant concern. Pulling out of Afghanistan when all we needed to do was to maintain a small force was just plain dumb and will most certainly lead to problems in the US.
I think the "stay forever" argument just doesn't sway a lot of people.

If it's a threat, we need to learn to deal with it without having to have thousands of US service members propping up an entire government.

I think the "stay forever" argument just doesn't sway a lot of people.

If it's a threat, we need to learn to deal with it without having to have thousands of US service members propping up an entire government.

We are either going to be interventionalists or we aren't. If we aren't then remove troops from around the world and see how that goes. If we recognize the fact that we must maintain a presence in some areas for peace and to protect certain groups then Afghanistan certainly qualified. A small presence was enough to keep the Taliban and the terrorists groups they shelter at bay. Even if you want to make the argument that we should have left, the fact that we pulled out leaving people, equipment and bases behind is even more stupefying. It was dumb no matter how it is spun.

Forum List

Back