Taliban Still Denies 9/11 Involvement, Says Was “Excuse” for War on 20th Anniversary

Here is col. Tim Osmond, with Brezezinski.

Clearly Tim Osmond is short compared to everyone else in the image.

But Osama bin Laden was 6'5", and would tower over Brezezinski at only 5'11".
OIP.OAH0ed04ggUkaWdQJHp-aQHaHr

Nice try.

Did you personally measure "Osama?"

One of the other two photos clearly shows osman standing straight, and the camera angle is up, and osman is not slightly bent over as he is in that photo. Osman is taller than zbigniew....

So answer us this question. That is a man in a rank and file Pakistani military outfit, not a general. Hence, that man is a CIA plant. Any other possible explanation?

Zbigniew, another Jew, failed to tell us after 911 that he knew "Osama." He clearly did. He withheld material information from the American people.

Three photos of col Tim osman.

One joke of a family photo that IDs a six year old kid who does not look like young "Osama."

Why did the Saudis not give us photos on 913???

Search for

Saudi Royal family Jewish

There is your answer. Putin said it was Israel, US, and Saudi...

You are a fountain of bullshit.

"Osama" never set foot in Saudi, which is why the Saudis told the FBI to fuck off on 913, and why your lying ass cannot show us a single photo of "Osama" in Saudi, because he was CIA/Mossad col Tim osman, and in 1980 he was involved in destabilizing the soviet occupation of afghan. That is why he is dressed as a rank and file Pakistani troop, but clearly is a close friend and associate of carter NSA Zbigniew.....

Your fantasies promote lies.

Your fantasies promote lies.

The Mossad are here 24/7/365 to shout down truth about Zionist treason against America, which is a long list....

JFK
MLK
RFK
USS Liberty
Marines in Lebanon 1983 - false flag attempt to start a US war with Hezbo
Gadaffi was Jewish - pan am 103 = Jew terror
Pat Tillman
The steal
Leaving billions $$ of US arms for Taliban, because Taliban is obviously run by yet another Zionist people fraud like col osman and Simon Elliot aka Baghdadi....

Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc....all one in the same

But guess what the common denominator is
The Mossad are here 24/7/365 to shout down truth about Zionist treason against America, which is a long list....

JFK
MLK
RFK
USS Liberty
Pat Tillman
The steal
Leaving billions $$ of US arms for Taliban, because Taliban is obviously run by yet another Zionist people fraud like col osman and Simon Elliot aka Baghdadi....

Gaddafi belonged to a tribe called sons of Mousa from Sirte.. He wasn't Jewish.

Honestly I trust the Taliban to be more honest in what they say more so than our current administration. I am more willing to believe a middle eastern terrorist group to be more honest and straight forward than our own government.

Just because I dont like what they say doesnt mean I dont believe that when they do say something they mean it.

Nice try.

Did you personally measure "Osama?"

One of the other two photos clearly shows osman standing straight, and the camera angle is up, and osman is not slightly bent over as he is in that photo. Osman is taller than zbigniew....

So answer us this question. That is a man in a rank and file Pakistani military outfit, not a general. Hence, that man is a CIA plant. Any other possible explanation?

Zbigniew, another Jew, failed to tell us after 911 that he knew "Osama." He clearly did. He withheld material information from the American people.

Three photos of col Tim osman.

One joke of a family photo that IDs a six year old kid who does not look like young "Osama."

Why did the Saudis not give us photos on 913???

Search for

Saudi Royal family Jewish

There is your answer. Putin said it was Israel, US, and Saudi...

Osama always towered over everyone in every picture of him.
This Tim Osman is clearly almost a foot shorter.
He is below average height, not taller like Osama.

I see no connection of Zbigniew to Judaism. And instead I see references where he promotes Hamas and denies air space to Israel.

There are other bin Laden family pictures as well, and it is obvious the bin Ladens are real and Osama is tall.
He is not 6 in that image, but more like 13.
But none of his life is a secret.
He was always well known and in the public eye.

{...
He was a Saudi Arabian citizen until 1994 and a member of the wealthy bin Laden family.[10] Bin Laden's father was Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden, a Saudi millionaire from Hadhramaut, Yemen, and the founder of the construction company, Saudi Binladin Group.[11] His mother, Alia Ghanem, was from a secular middle-class family in Latakia, Syria.[12] He was born in Saudi Arabia and studied at university in the country until 1979, when he joined Mujahideen forces in Pakistan fighting against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. He helped to fund the Mujahideen by funneling arms, money, and fighters from the Arab world into Afghanistan, and gained popularity among many Arabs.[13] In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda.[14] He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until US pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996. After establishing a new base in Afghanistan, he declared a war against the United States, initiating a series of bombings and related attacks.[15] Bin Laden was on the American Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) lists of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives and Most Wanted Terrorists for his involvement in the 1998 US embassy bombings.[16][17][18]
...}

The only mistake in this wiki blurb is that bin Laden did not start al Qaeda, the CIA did. He was only 22 when al Qaeda was started by the CIA. Al Qaeda is just Pashto for "base camp", what the Arab foreign legion of the Mujahedeen were taught to say to ask directions on how to get beck to camp if they got lost in Afghanistan.

JFK
MLK
RFK
USS Liberty
Pat Tillman
The steal

I can get behind some of these being CIA plots, like al Qaeda and ISIS being fake so that we would a strawman excuse for our imperialist aggressions.
But not the Taliban.
They got CIA support, but they hated al Qaeda.
They did not at all get along.

Honestly I trust the Taliban to be more honest in what they say more so than our current administration. I am more willing to believe a middle eastern terrorist group to be more honest and straight forward than our own government.

Just because I dont like what they say doesnt mean I dont believe that when they do say something they mean it.

But the Taliban were never remotely connected to terrorism.
They have very high and honorable values.

Gaddafi belonged to a tribe called sons of Mousa from Sirte.. He wasn't Jewish.

Search for

Gadaffi Jewish

And notice the Israeli media reports it, the US media does not...

Search for

Gadaffi Jewish

And notice the Israeli media reports it, the US media does not...

Why does it matter?
Probably almost everyone in the Mideast or Europe is part Jewish.
What matters is that Qaddafi was not doing badly and should have been left alone.
It was illegal for the US to destroy his forces, causing his death by dangerous groups like al Qaeda and ISIS.
Made no sense to attack him and we made things much worse, in my opinion.

I don't believe the Taliban are honest.
If they were we need to see the proof.
Starting with letting girls go to schools to be educated.
Those people are Islamic fanatics.
They will never change.
They hate to see girls educated.
For them all women belong in the kitchen to cook for them and for sex at night.
Not for education.
They are Savages.

Last edited:
I don't believe the Taliban are honest.
If they were we need to see the proof.
Starting with letting girls go to schools to be educated.
Those people are Islamic fanatics.
They will never change.
They hate to see girls educated.
For them all women belong in the kitchen to cook for them and for sex at night.
Not for education.
They are Savages.

See you really do not know much about Islam.
Islam promotes and required education of both men and women equally, and many universities were started by women.

{,,,
Gender inequality between men and women is a criticism often made of the Islamic faith, and while there are ways in which men and women are regarded differently in Islam, the position regarding education is not one of them. The practices of extremist groups like the Taliban have, in the public mind, been universalized to represent all Muslims, but this is decidedly an erroneous assumption, and nowhere is it more erroneous than in the belief that Islam itself prohibits education of girls and woman. In reality, Mohammad himself was something of a feminist, considering the time he lived in, championing the rights of women in a manner that was revolutionary for the historical period. And modern Islam strongly believes in the education of all followers.

Education in the Quran​

According to the teachings of Islam, education is very important. After all, The first revealed word of the Quran commanded the believers to "Read!" And this commandment did not distinguish between male and female believers. The first wife of the Prophet Muhammad, Khadeeja, was a successful, highly educated businesswoman in her own right. The Prophet Muhammad praised the women of Madinah for their pursuit of knowledge: "How splendid were the women of the Ansar; shame did not prevent them from becoming learned in the faith." At various other times, the Prophet Muhammad told his followers:

• "Acquisition of knowledge is binding on all Muslims, male and female."
  • "Seek knowledge, from the cradle to the grave."
  • "Acquire knowledge, even if you have to go to China for it."
  • "The person who goes forth in search of knowledge is striving hard in the way of Allah, until his/her return."
...}

We are the savages.
They were building stone domes while Europeans were living in mud huts.

Why does it matter?
Probably almost everyone in the Mideast or Europe is part Jewish.
What matters is that Qaddafi was not doing badly and should have been left alone.
It was illegal for the US to destroy his forces, causing his death by dangerous groups like al Qaeda and ISIS.
Made no sense to attack him and we made things much worse, in my opinion.

Blowing up pan am 103 = "not doing badly" "should be left alone"

Apparently some TERRORISTS who murder Americans are more CHOSEN than others.....

Like "Osama" being "not a priority"

CIA/Mossad does 95% of the terror - Putin

Col Tim osman was the lead of a CIA mission to disrupt the soviet occupation of afghan. When the soviets left, osman stayed, got money (from Israel) and set up an orphanage = al Qaeda. Osman clearly trusted "mullah Omar" who was/is clearly another Zionist people fraud.

There was no "Osama" until after the soviets left afghan.

Right after 911, one of the CIA told us about col Tim and the mission.

In 2017, the KGB released those three photos of col Tim and zbigniew.

How do we know ziggy was Jewish?

His daughter/granddaughter is co host of Morning Joe on msnbc.....

yet these are the people that xiden and his band of dembot cultist say we need to trust and work with…

just said what xiden and the dembots have surrendered to

See you really do not know much about Islam.
Islam promotes and required education of both men and women equally, and many universities were started by women.

{,,,
Gender inequality between men and women is a criticism often made of the Islamic faith, and while there are ways in which men and women are regarded differently in Islam, the position regarding education is not one of them. The practices of extremist groups like the Taliban have, in the public mind, been universalized to represent all Muslims, but this is decidedly an erroneous assumption, and nowhere is it more erroneous than in the belief that Islam itself prohibits education of girls and woman. In reality, Mohammad himself was something of a feminist, considering the time he lived in, championing the rights of women in a manner that was revolutionary for the historical period. And modern Islam strongly believes in the education of all followers.

Education in the Quran​

According to the teachings of Islam, education is very important. After all, The first revealed word of the Quran commanded the believers to "Read!" And this commandment did not distinguish between male and female believers. The first wife of the Prophet Muhammad, Khadeeja, was a successful, highly educated businesswoman in her own right. The Prophet Muhammad praised the women of Madinah for their pursuit of knowledge: "How splendid were the women of the Ansar; shame did not prevent them from becoming learned in the faith." At various other times, the Prophet Muhammad told his followers:

• "Acquisition of knowledge is binding on all Muslims, male and female."
  • "Seek knowledge, from the cradle to the grave."
  • "Acquire knowledge, even if you have to go to China for it."
  • "The person who goes forth in search of knowledge is striving hard in the way of Allah, until his/her return."
...}

We are the savages.
They were building stone domes while Europeans were living in mud huts.
What, who was building stone domes?

Blowing up pan am 103 = "not doing badly" "should be left alone"

Reagan had murdered Qaddafi's grand daughter with his illegal Gulf of Sidra attack.
I don't think there was ever any proof about Pan Am 103, but if true, it was more than justified.

yet these are the people that xiden and his band of dembot cultist say we need to trust and work with…

just said what xiden and the dembots have surrendered to

Its their country, and we are the law breakers in this case.

Forum List

Back