Taliban Should Kill U.S. Soldier If He Deserted

No matter the reason this Soldier was nabbed, no matter the circumstances behind why he lagged behind, this Soldier is our own, and no one should assume anything except that he should be rescued from the barbarians that teach their own children from an early age to behead live things.

And may I remind people that they behead from front to back for brutality

Anyone that thinks that he should be "taken care of" by the Taliban is a barbarian in my book.

Would anyone say this about a dog on the street, that happened onto some sadistic person who likes to kill dogs???

For shame for shame

If this guy is a traitor...IF he was meeting with the enemy, then yeah, that's a dangerous path and I don't see why we would risk the lives of people who are loyal to save him.

But the source of this is iffy...I haven't heard anything other than what is cited on this thread that this is the case.

If this guy is a traitor...IF he was meeting with the enemy, then yeah, that's a dangerous path and I don't see why we would risk the lives of people who are loyal to save him.

But the source of this is iffy...I haven't heard anything other than what is cited on this thread that this is the case.

There is zero proof that he was meeting with the enemy

You know this how?

What? That there is no proof that he has was "meeting" with the enemy?

Because I have seen none yet. Proof is something you are able to substantiate, Is is not?

Besides I am not here to argue, what he did, or did not do. I am here to argue the fashion that the Taliban murders and uses those beheadings to propagandize

But just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Like I said, I've heard that he was lagging behind a detail..and also that he left base on his own.

We don't know what happened.

But just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Like I said, I've heard that he was lagging behind a detail..and also that he left base on his own.

We don't know what happened.

Exactly.

But, does that mean that he should be left to be beheaded? Does it?

I am sure you have seen a Taliban style beheading right?

Damn the Taliban, Damn Obama

Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who has been captured by the Taliban and appears in a video released this weekend by his captors, “went missing from his base in eastern Afghanistan on June 30.” The circumstances of his capture are still unknown. ABC News reports, “Defense officials said it appeared he somehow left his base in Paktika Province at night, likely accompanied by several Afghan soldiers.” On July 6, the Taliban claimed that “a drunken American soldier had come out of his garrison” and was captured by them.

On Fox News yesterday, guest Ralph Peters, a retired Army Lt. Col., urged against leaping to conclusions. “I was to stress first of all that we must wait until all of the facts are in until we make a final judgment,” Peters said, but quickly added, “He is an apparent deserter,” “he is collaborating with the enemy,” and “we know that this private is a liar.” Peters then suggested that if Bergdahl is a deserter, the Taliban should kill him:

Think Progress » Fox News Guest Ralph Peters Suggests Taliban Should Kill U.S. Soldier If He Deserted

Unbelievable.

You believe that he deserted? Think about the American people's desire to continue these two wars if good soldiers are being kidnapped and tortured.

Nah, he didn't desert. It just won't solicit the same public outcry if they behead a deserter so the military made that up. Pretty smart of them, huh? They don't want public sentiment towards the war to go negative so they squash any bad news.

Remember they made shit up about Jessica Lynch and they lied about how Tillman died?

The mission is to continue spending $10 billion a month in taxpayer dollars on war for profit.

You probably can't believe your own government would do such a thing, huh?

Yea, I'm the conspiracy theorist.

No, it doesn't. But what I'm saying is your comment that there's no proof he deserted is incorrect. The truth is, we don't know.

And again, I have a problem with risking the lives of special ops for traitors.

No, it doesn't. But what I'm saying is your comment that there's no proof he deserted is incorrect. The truth is, we don't know.

And again, I have a problem with risking the lives of special ops for traitors.

See why they are telling us he's a deserter? Perfect example. Allie doesn't want to waste one minute on that expendable collateral damage. If you support/value the troops, you go get that guy and bring him back.

That's why they don't tell us the truth. So easy to fool fools.

They provided a video as well.

[youtube]AL9P6W9vt6E[/youtube]

Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who has been captured by the Taliban and appears in a video released this weekend by his captors, “went missing from his base in eastern Afghanistan on June 30.” The circumstances of his capture are still unknown. ABC News reports, “Defense officials said it appeared he somehow left his base in Paktika Province at night, likely accompanied by several Afghan soldiers.” On July 6, the Taliban claimed that “a drunken American soldier had come out of his garrison” and was captured by them.

On Fox News yesterday, guest Ralph Peters, a retired Army Lt. Col., urged against leaping to conclusions. “I was to stress first of all that we must wait until all of the facts are in until we make a final judgment,” Peters said, but quickly added, “He is an apparent deserter,” “he is collaborating with the enemy,” and “we know that this private is a liar.” Peters then suggested that if Bergdahl is a deserter, the Taliban should kill him:

Think Progress » Fox News Guest Ralph Peters Suggests Taliban Should Kill U.S. Soldier If He Deserted

Unbelievable.

You believe that he deserted? Think about the American people's desire to continue these two wars if good soldiers are being kidnapped and tortured.

Nah, he didn't desert. It just won't solicit the same public outcry if they behead a deserter so the military made that up. Pretty smart of them, huh? They don't want public sentiment towards the war to go negative so they squash any bad news.

Remember they made shit up about Jessica Lynch and they lied about how Tillman died?

The mission is to continue spending $10 billion a month in taxpayer dollars on war for profit.

You probably can't believe your own government would do such a thing, huh?

Yea, I'm the conspiracy theorist.

I don't care if he deserted or not. Nobody should be calling for the Taliban to kill the man.

Forum List

Back