talented young athletes who might become superstars one day

Look at Will Anderson, the edge rush linebacker for Alabama. He continues to improve, and he was deadly last year.

FQgP_5pWQAktrjI

Could this be the next Jordan?

Kira Lewis Jr​

I think I confused this guy for Ja Morant. I was coming here to say I called it. This is the guy I think might be the next Jordan

Ja Morant had a triple-double scoring 16 points, grabbing ten rebounds and dishing out ten assists in Game 3 between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Memphis Grizzlies at Target Center on Thursday evening.

The Grizzlies overcame two different 20+ point deficits during the game, and won by a final score of 104-95 to take a 2-1 series lead.

After the game, the All-Star guard had a quote that is going viral on social media.

1650647296813.png

I think I confused this guy for Ja Morant. I was coming here to say I called it. This is the guy I think might be the next Jordan

Ja Morant had a triple-double scoring 16 points, grabbing ten rebounds and dishing out ten assists in Game 3 between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Memphis Grizzlies at Target Center on Thursday evening.

The Grizzlies overcame two different 20+ point deficits during the game, and won by a final score of 104-95 to take a 2-1 series lead.

After the game, the All-Star guard had a quote that is going viral on social media.

View attachment 634582
Ja is fun to watch, but i don't watch his team for some reason

Ja is fun to watch, but i don't watch his team for some reason
Me neither. That's why I love the playoffs. I don't know jack about Minnesota, Pelicans, Miami, Bulls, Jazz, Grizzleys, Celtics. They don't play a lot of their games nationally. Here's who they play on TNT

I know about the Hawks only because of the playoffs last year. But they didn't play a lot of their regular season games on TNT. Love Trae Young.

They usually play Dallas because of Luka, LA because of Lebron, Golden State because of Curry, Bucks because of Yianni, Suns because of Paul and Booker, Denver because of Jokic, Nets because of Durant, Philly because of Embiid & Harden.

So I love seeing these young new stars for the first time. Next year when i see they are on TNT I'll watch because I'll know the players. Love This Game.

Me neither. That's why I love the playoffs. I don't know jack about Minnesota, Pelicans, Miami, Bulls, Jazz, Grizzleys, Celtics. They don't play a lot of their games nationally. Here's who they play on TNT

I know about the Hawks only because of the playoffs last year. But they didn't play a lot of their regular season games on TNT. Love Trae Young.

They usually play Dallas because of Luka, LA because of Lebron, Golden State because of Curry, Bucks because of Yianni, Suns because of Paul and Booker, Denver because of Jokic, Nets because of Durant, Philly because of Embiid & Harden.

So I love seeing these young new stars for the first time. Next year when i see they are on TNT I'll watch because I'll know the players. Love This Game.
the only teams i'm watchin' in the playoffs are the Hawks, and the Mavs when Doncic plays. they're both doing terribly so far

the only teams i'm watchin' in the playoffs are the Hawks, and the Mavs when Doncic plays. they're both doing terribly so far
The Mavs are doing alright. Up 2 to 1? Without Doncic! They are gambling they'll win without him and give him time to really heal. Seems like it's working. If they were down maybe they'd play him but if they can win without him, keep resting that calve or knee or whatever is wrong with him. Dallas is looking okay.

Reasons to watch:

How good will Dallas be when Doncic comes back? Up 2 to 1 without him.

I can't wait to see how Miami does against it's next opponent.

Is Yianni's series going to go 7?

Golden State looking good

How is Philly going to do against it's next opponent?

Can the Pelican's beat the Suns?

Come on Boston! Beat the Nets!!

The Mavs are doing alright. Up 2 to 1? Without Doncic! They are gambling they'll win without him and give him time to really heal. Seems like it's working. If they were down maybe they'd play him but if they can win without him, keep resting that calve or knee or whatever is wrong with him. Dallas is looking okay.

Reasons to watch:

How good will Dallas be when Doncic comes back? Up 2 to 1 without him.

I can't wait to see how Miami does against it's next opponent.

Is Yianni's series going to go 7?

Golden State looking good

How is Philly going to do against it's next opponent?

Can the Pelican's beat the Suns?

Come on Boston! Beat the Nets!!
are the Warriors playing Memphis in the next round? i would watch that, probably...Ja V Steph...the past and the future!

Forum List

Back