NBA Standings This Season

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The win-loss standings are unreal. What a mess.
Who are you taking for the championship?
My money would be on Phoenix.

I try not to support Chinese products as much as possible. Hard to avoid it completely these days, but I can at least not watch the NBA.

Have paid much attention to it, I hear the lakers suck but I just can’t get into it this year, I am watching a lot of high school and college basketball this year but not much time for the pros.

Have paid much attention to it, I hear the lakers suck but I just can’t get into it this year, I am watching a lot of high school and college basketball this year but not much time for the pros.
Lakers do suck.

Did you see any of the Iowa Womans game yesterday? Cook #22 is a sophmore that is amazing.

1646504547585.png

It's a mess from injury, Covid-19, & in general bad attitudes of DIVAs who just don't GAF! Too hard to watch!

No way. Chris Paul will always be a great who never won the big one.

Harden will be a dud.

Nets maybe?

Yianni again?

If New York let’s kyree play at home I go with the nets. They have a very deep team. Andre Drummond was the pistons number one player and just a second stringer on the nets. Blake griffin. If Durant can stay healthy

The youth movement this year is great. A lot of young new stars playing really good basketball. You’ll see in the playoffs.

It's a mess from injury, Covid-19, & in general bad attitudes of DIVAs who just don't GAF! Too hard to watch!
Wrong! Do you not like yianni? There are even 2 good white guys this year to appeal to you racists. Doncic and Jokic

And it’s fun watching lebron and Westbrook lose

Forum List

Back