Talent company drops Susan Sarandon after antisemitic comments

Nope. Company who hired her is under no obligation to keep employees that they feel gives a negative image to their company.

Its a private company. Do you feel its your right to tell them how to Run Their Business when its not tour busness??
:itsok: cancel movement

What Susan said:

"There are a lot of people that are afraid of being Jewish at this time and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country, so often subjected to violence"..."'People are stepping away from brainwashing that started when they were kids'"

"She encourage crowds to "hold Palestine in your heart, pray for the people of Palestine. Their love and resilience is unbelievable. Thank you to the Jewish community who's come to have our backs."

Susan Sarandon Was Dropped by Her Talent Agency

Generations of Americans have been brainwashed about Israel's special relationship with the US.
View attachment 862002
Finally, the truth is coming out.
Thread.

I dunno. I never was all that into her. But I do think she was more attractive as a younger woman. Now? Just another random libturd; ignorant and anti-Semitic.
She was a cute MILF in Bull Durham but otherwise not as attractive as most Hollywood babes. Being a batshit crazy Libtard pretty well makes her a turd.

Remember when the Transformers actress chick said something asinine and Spielberg decided she didn't need to act in Hollywood any more? Eckridge Farm remembers...

Most of us still aren't.
The problem is that the ones who ARE are so loud and horrific that antisemites push the false narrative that the majority of Americans are against Israel, which advances more Jew-hate.

The media has to do a better job. For example, the 300-strong rally for Israel, where people flew in and bussed in from throughout the country, was buried under “Local News” by the WaPo.

The problem is that the ones who ARE are so loud and horrific that antisemites push the false narrative that the majority of Americans are against Israel, which advances more Jew-hate.

The media has to do a better job. For example, the 300-strong rally for Israel, where people flew in and bussed in from throughout the country, was buried under “Local News” by the WaPo.
Now you need a 30,000 turnout to make the front page.

John Voight, Clint Eastwood, Gary Sinise, Mark Wahlberg, Mel Gibson, Robert Downey Jr, do I really need to go on,
They are not all working. Eastwood is self employed. Voight has not worked in years. Gary Sinese? What has he been in lately?
Mel Gibson? What has he done lately. Also anything these people produce themselves do not count. Your answer only works for Wahlberg.

They are not all working. Eastwood is self employed. Voight has not worked in years. Gary Sinese? What has he been in lately?
Mel Gibson? What has he done lately. Also anything these people produce themselves do not count. Your answer only works for Wahlberg.
Bullshit, all of them cats have shows or movies on Netflix right now. Be a man for once and admit you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Forum List

Back