Syria: Lashes in Town Square for 'Adultery' as Sharia Law Reigns

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is so barbaric, and to have young people watch this!!! It's like they make this into a circus. Can you imagine if these islamists were to take over the Middle East and then continue on throughout the world??

Syria: Lashes in Town Square for 'Adultery' as Sharia Law Reigns
New incident demonstrates gradual takeover of Sharia law in once-moderate state.
By Dalit Halevy, Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 12/10/2013, 2:12 AM

Syrian cities under rebel control are being ruled by a strict interpretation of Islamic, or Sharia, law - as a video surfaced this week showing a man being served with lashes demonstrates.

Sharia courts are run by groups associated with Al Qaeda, including the Al-Nusra Front and the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The Authority of the Sharia system apparently applies to all areas of daily life, and have the power to dole out capital punishment.

Many of these courts are in the northern areas of Syria - rebel strongholds - and have armed militias which carry out punishments, according to reports.

Continue reading at:

Syria: Lashes in Town Square for 'Adultery' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Lashing, lashing, HaHa if I had paid for a bit of S&M and got that I would have demanded my money back, his hands arnt even tied
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH-KNxEcJhc#action=share]??????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? - ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???-?? - YouTube[/ame]

Lashing, lashing, HaHa if I had paid for a bit of S&M and got that I would have demanded my money back, his hands arnt even tied
??????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? - ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???-?? - YouTube

I guess, since Joey is into S&M, he wishes he could take the place of that young person. Naturally Joey would deny that there is lashing even going on in places like Saudi Arabia. It's a shame that Joey couldn't take the place of the women who have been lashed in the Middle East.

Heheh, yes, that was so barbaric. I was spanked once as a child and my old man hit me on the ass harder than that.

BTW - I hope the poon tang was worth it...

Heheh, yes, that was so barbaric. I was spanked once as a child and my old man hit me on the ass harder than that.

BTW - I hope the poon tang was worth it...

Alfalfa, is anything stopping you from going over there and committing what they call blasphemy? They will be so glad to accommodate you with their brand of lashings. I hope there is a doctor standing by to help you if you are lucky enough to survive the lashings.

I guess, since Joey is into S&M, he wishes he could take the place of that young person. Naturally Joey would deny that there is lashing even going on in places like Saudi Arabia. It's a shame that Joey couldn't take the place of the women who have been lashed in the Middle East.

I certainly would have complained, a good spanking it was not, Now if he had asked for the tickling stick, he got his money worth

I certainly would have complained, a good spanking it was not, Now if he had asked for the tickling stick, he got his money worth

I'm wondering who enjoyed it more, the whipper or whippee?

When we heard that the jihad was on in Syria, it was inevitable that the crudely made videos of people having their heads sawed off and other acts of barbarism were sure to follow.

Super!

The imposition of 7th century mores and ideals typically follow Islam's holy warriors.

Yeah, its best just to keep the islamo-minions in check with a little koranic, 7th century tough love.

̶i̶r̶o̶s̶i̶e̶9̶1̶ Silly-sally

Forum List

Back