Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing... Or False Flag? [VIDEO]...

Half of most nations hate their current Governments. Just take a look at the US. Half the country despises Donald Trump. The problem is, the US/West and Saudi Arabia armed the 'Rebels' in Syria. They fomented instability. They do that all around the world. And in this case, they've armed some very bad people. Terrorist Orgs like Al Nusra and ISIS have benefited greatly from the intervention. Much of the funding and arming went to them.

I became exposed to the islamo Nazi propaganda before I reached the age
of 10, (long long ago) I do not need you to spit it up at me. It does not change much although-----way back then Saudi Arabia was not much of an
issue yet.. Your sophistry marked by the idiot comment "Half of most nations hate their current Governments" is annoying, truly annoying. Your
"blame it on DA WEST" bull shit-----is classical. The Syrians were TOLD
TO KILL EACH OTHER------another classic. More news------arabs have been
killing each other since "ARABIA" happened -----and the sunni Shiite feud
started before the carcass of the rapist pig had cooled.

The US/West and Saudi Arabia fomented the instability in Syria. I was pointing out that just because half the country supposedly hated him, there was no valid justification for the US to intervene. Half of most Nations' Citizens dislike their current Governments. It doesn't give nations the right to declare 'Regime Change' on other nations.
It gives the nationals the right to oust their own leader and then other nations can intervene if human rights are outrageously mutilated.

So Americans would have no problem with other nations declaring Regime Change on the US? I mean, more than half the nation despises Donald Trump.

of course americans would have a problem with shit like you attempting to
attack our elected government

'Regime Change' isn't justified because half of a nation's Citizens don't like their current Government. More than half of American Citizens absolutely hate Donald Trump. Is that a justification for other nations declaring 'Regime Change' on the US?

of 10, (long long ago) I do not need you to spit it up at me. It does not change much although-----way back then Saudi Arabia was not much of an
issue yet.. Your sophistry marked by the idiot comment "Half of most nations hate their current Governments" is annoying, truly annoying. Your

The US/West and Saudi Arabia fomented the instability in Syria. I was pointing out that just because half the country supposedly hated him, there was no valid justification for the US to intervene. Half of most Nations' Citizens dislike their current Governments. It doesn't give nations the right to declare 'Regime Change' on other nations.
It gives the nationals the right to oust their own leader and then other nations can intervene if human rights are outrageously mutilated.

So Americans would have no problem with other nations declaring Regime Change on the US? I mean, more than half the nation despises Donald Trump.

'Regime Change' isn't justified because half of a nation's Citizens don't like their current Government. More than half of American Citizens absolutely hate Donald Trump. Is that a justification for other nations declaring 'Regime Change' on the US?
What does this oust mean, you meant to ask perhaps?

It means to force from one's place. To remove them.

So again, Trump isn't the same because public has not made an attempt to remove him. Or any other political party, not a strong enough attempt anyway. While the syrians took to guns.

America killing civilians?

Well the US whacked 200 in Mosul in one bombing raid alone recently. Whoopsies! And the stats are in that the US led coalition has killed more civilians in Syria in March than ISIS or Russia.

Are you certain you wish to hammer down on your point?

And what's this shit that Assad is a monster? He has protected all religions under his rule. When the west was abandoning the Yazidis, those who were able to run away from ISIS ran to Syria because they knew Assad would protect them.
My point was America doing this without Russia knowing, screaming about, and blaming, threatening attacking.

Assad tortures political prisoners to death the way slaughterhouses kill pigs for you to eat. And if he's so fair. Why does half the country want to kill him? Maybe he's so sweet one just wants to squeeze him to death.:smiliehug:

Half of most nations hate their current Governments. Just take a look at the US. Half the country despises Donald Trump. The problem is, the US/West and Saudi Arabia armed the 'Rebels' in Syria. They fomented instability. They do that all around the world. And in this case, they've armed some very bad people. Terrorist Orgs like Al Nusra and ISIS have benefited greatly from the intervention. Much of the funding and arming went to them.
That's very funny. But half most nations i suppose means....

Most means maybe 70% and half would be 33,..% which would be a third .... I don't think so.

It's just the reality. In most nations, roughly half the Citizens oppose their current Governments. And that doesn't justify declaring 'Regime Change' on other nations.
Why don't you give us something on black and white on those statistics of yours?

Most nations are split in support for their Governments. That's hardly unusual. But it's no justification to foment instability and declare 'Regime Change.' How would Americans react to other nations declaring 'Regime Change' on the US? I mean, half the country despises Donald Trump.

Oust their own leader.. that's what i wrote. Despising trump does not amount to ousting him. While what the Syrians did does amount.

Seriously, what the hell are we doing in Syria? Their turmoil was never any of our business.

Oust their own leader.. that's what i wrote. Despising trump does not amount to ousting him. While what the Syrians did does amount.

Seriously, what the hell are we doing in Syria? Their turmoil was never any of our business.

isn't it time for you to go out and sit on the porch and drink lots of beer and
belch with the other "good'ol'boys"

So again, Trump isn't the same because public has not made an attempt to remove him. Or any other political party, not a strong enough attempt anyway. While the syrians took to guns.

See, most Americans really are so arrogant and hypocritical. There are forces in the US who are desperately trying to remove Trump. Impeachment is a real possibility. But does that justify other nations declaring 'Regime Change' on the US?

See, most Americans really are so arrogant and hypocritical. There are forces in the US who are desperately trying to remove Trump. Impeachment is a real possibility. But does that justify other nations declaring 'Regime Change' on the US?
What are these forces?

What's wrong with that?

My point was America doing this without Russia knowing, screaming about, and blaming, threatening attacking.

Assad tortures political prisoners to death the way slaughterhouses kill pigs for you to eat. And if he's so fair. Why does half the country want to kill him? Maybe he's so sweet one just wants to squeeze him to death.:smiliehug:

Most means maybe 70% and half would be 33,..% which would be a third .... I don't think so.

It's just the reality. In most nations, roughly half the Citizens oppose their current Governments. And that doesn't justify declaring 'Regime Change' on other nations.
Why don't you give us something on black and white on those statistics of yours?

Most nations are split in support for their Governments. That's hardly unusual. But it's no justification to foment instability and declare 'Regime Change.' How would Americans react to other nations declaring 'Regime Change' on the US? I mean, half the country despises Donald Trump.
First you say "oppose" and then "are split in support". But not supporting a government does not presuppose an opposition to a government, and I am still yet to see these statistics.

Russia at the very latest made Syria your business. There was no choice for you.

What are these forces?

What do you think they are?

What are these forces?

I don't know. That's why i asked.

have you been living under a rock--------islamo Nazi pigs advocate regime change in the USA all the time------that is what MAWT AL AMERICA means

What's wrong with that?

nothing----it might ease your mind

First you say "oppose" and then "are split in support". But not supporting a government does not presuppose an opposition to a government, and I am still yet to see these statistics.

Russia at the very latest made Syria your business. There was no choice for you.

It's not our business that half a country opposes their leaders. It doesn't give us the right to declare 'Regime Change.'

What are these forces?

I don't know. That's why i asked.

Who do you think wants Trump out? Think about it some.

have you been living under a rock--------islamo Nazi pigs advocate regime change in the USA all the time------that is what MAWT AL AMERICA means

They can't officially. They don't have the power of the US/West.

I think once the dust settles, many will come to their senses. There was likely a bombing, but there was no 'Chemical Weapon Attack.' It is a False Flag lie.

What's wrong with that?

nothing----it might ease your mind

Well, you sounded like a Snowflake pussy. Nothing wrong with drinking lots of beers with the fellas.

It's not our business that half a country opposes their leaders. It doesn't give us the right to declare 'Regime Change.'

freedom of speech

They can't officially. They don't have the power of the US/West.

right---they have to ----with your endorsement---just go around tying
bombs on their stinking asses and murdering old men and women and
children------OFFICIALLY

Forum List

Back