Syria fighting leaves Maaloula, a historic Christian town, in ruins

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I believe Aris mentioned the monastery in this town the other day.

Syria fighting leaves Maaloula, a historic Christian town, in ruins

Syrian forces have driven most rebels from Maaloula, home to ancient churches and monasteries now smashed and defaced after months of battles.

By Patrick J. McDonnell and Nabih Bulos
April 16, 2014, 7:00 a.m.

MAALOULA, Syria — From the debris-strewn front garden of the Safir Hotel, Syrian military commanders barked orders to troops taking cover in the smoke-shrouded maze of streets below.

"If you hear any movement, throw hand grenades immediately!" a general advised on his two-way radio as he peered at the battle unfolding like a distant video game at the bottom of the hill.

On Tuesday, Syrian forces were targeting the remnants of a rebel force in this historic town, long a center of Christian worship and pilgrimage.

Continue reading at:

Syria fighting leaves Maaloula, a historic Christian town, in ruins - latimes.com

And then Sunni Man cries when he gets called a troll :lol:

You just trolled every single one of Sally's threads in this forum.

Good job :clap2:

And then Sunni Man cries when he gets called a troll :lol:

You just trolled every single one of Sally's threads in this forum.

Good job :clap2:

I see Sunni Man didn't take his meds this morning just by noticing one after another post from him by scrolling down. However, I can't be bothered to read his nonsense this morning so his silly effort as the forum troll was wasted.. The bottom line is that the twisted convert doesn't care about what is happening to innocent people when his Sunni brethren are busy murdering them in the name of Allah. I just hope that Sunni Man gets off his porta-potty at the group home that he lives in for the mentally disturbed; and instead of posting all day long, gets some emergency electroshock treatments. I think all the readers can see how mentally unbalanced he is.

Andd you're feeding him by responding to all his 'bait' posts.

Sally, he WANTS you to respond the way you always do. He thrives on that.
Ignore ALL of his posts that are responses to you.
I've told you this so many times but yiu never listen.

:trolls:

Andd you're feeding him by responding to all his 'bait' posts.

Sally, he WANTS you to respond the way you always do. He thrives on that.
Ignore ALL of his posts that are responses to you.
I've told you this so many times but yiu never listen.

:trolls:

I think the readers have to realize how mentally sick he is -- a very twisted mind. I just scrolled down his posts today while he is sitting patiently on his porta-potty waiting for me to say something to his nonsense. Why is it that people with his condition refuse to get help?

Forum List

Back