Swiss Patient Dies Shortly After Receiving Pfizer Covid Vaccine

yes it is. If it was anaphylactic shock THAT WOULD BE NEWS.
So far the impression is just Myocardial infarction---an autopsy
would probably make the diagnosis----I would be good if
an autopsy would be done---but it probably will not be done

Well, now a second Israeli has died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.

Both seemed to have underlying heart conditions. Do you consider it wise to be guinea pigging that demographic first?

I am not doing the Guinea pigging. It is not clear to me that the injections
are being given out as an experiment------but getting the data is a good
idea

I think it's time to break out this song again...

"you can stick your poison vaccines up your @rse"

Last edited:
idea

Mm. Yeah. Thing is that data is useless in determining anything at all without a clear explanation of what they mean by ''the science'' that's supposed to support it. Vaccines take years of research and testing.

Anyway. I was just curious of your thought on it. Thanks!

Pfizer did not test people with severe ailments.

also, if you ever worked with dry ice, you will go into a-shock because inhaling the gasses develops antibodies. if you have fillers in the body, the shot does not react well to a foreign bodies.

And thousands have received it without issue

How do you know they have received it without issue? What if the issues are more long-term discoveries rather than short-term discoveries?

What is "the science''? Are you making the claim that whatever has not yet been proven false must be true? That's appealing to ignorance. It's deceptive, in fact. Scientifically speaking anyway.

Actually, I was wrong. I just heard on the news tonight that about 2 million people in this country have received it, so that dilutes your pool to almost insignificant numbers

Hopefully the family will sue. Oh...wait...hm. Forgot they were given immunity from any liability while patients were mandated to assume 100% of the risks involved because screw you, thats why.

After an Israeli man reportedly died just 2 hours after receiving his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, authorities in the Swiss Canton of Lucerne said on Wednesday that one of the first people in the country to receive the vaccine has died, though whether his death had anything to do with the inoculation hasn’t yet been determined.

The canton has yet to release any additional details about the exact amount of time that passed between the inoculation and the man’s death.

Lucerne was the site of the first vaccinations in Switzerland beginning last week, with a shot from Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech given primarily to elderly people.

Continued -
Israeli Man Dies After Receiving COVID Vaccine As 5K+ "Health Impact Events" Reported In US
A person was killed by an automobile. Therefore automobiles are untrustworthy as means of transportation.

That's pretty much how logic works, ain't it?

idea

Mm. Yeah. Thing is that data is useless in determining anything at all without a clear explanation of what they mean by ''the science'' that's supposed to support it. Vaccines take years of research and testing.

Anyway. I was just curious of your thought on it. Thanks!

My thoughts --at age 73 and hubby at age 80 is-----we are
waiting. I am VERY conservative about using new "drugs" or
"agents"

My thoughts --at age 73 and hubby at age 80 is-----we are
waiting. I am VERY conservative about using new "drugs" or
"agents"

Yeah, it's wise planning, I think. So long as choice is on the table anyway.

Actually, I was wrong. I just heard on the news tonight that about 2 million people in this country have received it, so that dilutes your pool to almost insignificant numbers

Sure. The numbers you heard on the news does dilute and render these post covid vaccination deaths insignificant. If you're a sadistic collectivist, at least.

What did the news tell you about long-term effects for those two million? Anything?

Let me ak you this. Next time we see someone whining about a handcuffed black feller getting killed as a consequence of being administered a bullet from a government gun, should we just say, well two million other people got to their cages safely and without immediate incident, so that guy's death is just insignificant?

Actually, I might test your model the next time I see a thread like that, just to see the responses. Oughtta be a hoot.

Last edited:
If the death rate from the COVID vaccine is greater than the death rate from the disease, then there is a problem. As it is, people die every day sitting on the toilet, but would we really consider banning taking a dump? People can die taking aspirin. Look at the warnings provided with prescription drugs. Almost every one carries a small warning of possible death. The death of this 91 year old guy is absolutely not newsworthy at this point. Having said that, I will not get this vaccine until it allows me to go back to living and socializing, mask free.

If the death rate from the COVID vaccine is greater than the death rate from the disease, then there is a problem. As it is, people die every day sitting on the toilet, but would we really consider banning taking a dump? People can die taking aspirin. Look at the warnings provided with prescription drugs. Almost every one carries a small warning of possible death. The death of this 91 year old guy is absolutely not newsworthy at this point. Having said that, I will not get this vaccine until it allows me to go back to living and socializing, mask free.

It's not even so much the death rate as a consequence of these intrusive medical procedures, but so many other long-term effects that are quite possible. And nobody in 'the news' is interested in that discussion. These products generally take years of research. And for good reason.

I've no issue with vaccination, per se. But there's a much deeper discussion to be had about how and why this is all going down the way it is.

Last edited:

Sure. The numbers you heard on the news does dilute and render these post covid vaccination deaths insignificant. If you're a sadistic collectivist, at least.

What did the news tell you about long-term effects for those two million? Anything?

Let me ak you this. Next time we see someone whining about a handcuffed black feller getting killed as a consequence of being administered a bullet from a government gun, should we just say, well two million other people got to their cages safely and without immediate incident, so that guy's death is just insignificant?

Actually, I might test your model the next time I see a thread like that, just to see the responses. Oughtta be a hoot.

I am retired now-----but back in the day---DEATH BY BULLET was my stock in trade.
Fear not------I got the bullet ridden body AFTER it has been ridden. My conclusion
is-----where there are BULLETS-----someone will catch one in the head. Children
are especially vulnerable----but, OF COURSE, the target is, most often the "ridden"
and is not a child and is not a victim of police and is not a victim of "LEGAL"
weapons. 'ACCIDENT' (excluding people trying to get a Bambi head on the
wall) seemed to be far more 'accident' by stray or ricochet in places where
criminals play. As far as I know, criminals are not constrained by gun laws

Forum List

Back