Swedish TV under fire for ‘censoring’ murder on tourists and saying ‘it has nothing to do with Islam

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Think about:Any vote given for lefts is a vote given for your perdition.
Never vote for any leftist party ( unfortunately in the western world most of MS parties are left )
Leftism kills

The state broadcaster SVT’s coverage of the double murder of 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and 28-year-old Maren Ueland by Islamists in Morocco has sparked a fury of criticism.
Besides running an article that the savage murder of the two Scandinavian girls “had nothing to do with Islam”, they also pushed the narrative that sharing of the graphic video of the murder is illegal, warning Swedes not to share the video as that is punishable with up to four years imprisonment.

Scores of viewers complained that SVT was more concerned by people sharing the video of the killing, than they were with the horrific murders, themselves. As well, they failed to mention the ISIS style execution by beheading, instead reported the murder from “neck wounds”.
Some who made the decision to watch the video admitted it was a poor choice, regretting having seen it.
Svenska Dagbladet columnist Ivar Arpi stated on his Facebook page:
”Happened to watch the movie clip that is being circulated. The one where one of them gets her head cut off. I wish I could unsee it. I’ve seen many horrible things. For a while I felt a responsibility as a journalist to see the movie clips that Daesh released. Still, this was much worse. It is the worst I have ever seen. It will haunt me”, he also referred to the murderers as “beasts”.
SVT stressed that Islam “has nothing to do with it” regarding the murders. The response on Twitter was as one would expect.

One twitter user said: “To sum up SVT’s coverage of the Muslim terrorist attack in Morocco and Daesh ‘warriors’: 1) You’ll be sent to prison if you spread the beheading film, you racist Nazi! 2) Daesh warriors have returned home to Sweden 3) They died of knife wounds, sort of 4) The murder in Morocco has nothing to do with Islam!”
Former Sweden Democrat leader Anders Klarström tweeted: “The murders in Morocco and the PC media: first, the fake media attempts to hush up the brutal execution in Morocco. When the people start sharing pictures of what happened, those who do so are threatened with several years’ imprisonment”.
“You know that you are in Sweden when Daesh murderers receive benefits, housing and protected identity, but people who post movies of what they have done can get four years in prison”, another person tweeted.
“Have the killers already been awarded jobs at SVT?” said another.
“225 years ago Marie Antoinette suffered ‘knife damage to her neck’ during the French Revolution”, yet another remarked regarding SVT’s factually economic coverage.

Swedish National TV under fire for 'censoring' murder on tourists and saying 'it has nothing to do with Islam'

Forum List

Back