Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

Short intermediate total: Three Nazis - two of them play it to be Jews. And all of you are for the Swedish model of "herd immunity" (what the Swedes not really do). I fear you and you and you are for this model on the wrong racist reasons. You don't care about any victim of Corona, that's all. People of risk groups seem to be only "life unworthy of being lived" for you three.
You and your idiot kin have herd immunity against common sense. That is all.

You are a Nazi, Nazi. Nazis are extremists and never "gesunder Menschenverstand" (=sane human mind) - completely independent how many idiots share what the thoughtless Nazis "think".

You are a Nazi-Brüllaffe, thus an insane pervert, who uses Nazi-Brüllaffenfaschismus to difame those who do not share your insane worldview of anti-Germanbeing and buttfuck.
Thus you are a deranged peace of shit and your only excuse is that the insane system has educated you this way. All your alleged liberties are buttfuck liberties, of from rags to riches and freedom of opinion is nothing to be seen here in this buttfuck caliphate of insanity and boy fuckers.

Let it be to speak with me any longer, Nazi. You are still alive - be happy about. That's more than you are able to expect. You should be dead since more than 75 years, living undead.

Short intermediate total: Three Nazis - two of them play it to be Jews. And all of you are for the Swedish model of "herd immunity" (what the Swedes not really do). I fear you and you and you are for this model on the wrong racist reasons. You don't care about any victim of Corona, that's all. People of risk groups seem to be only "life unworthy of being lived" for you three.

You are a Nazi, Nazi. Nazis are extremists and never "gesunder Menschenverstand" (=sane human mind) - completely independent how many idiots share what the thoughtless Nazis "think".

You are a Nazi-Brüllaffe, thus an insane pervert, who uses Nazi-Brüllaffenfaschismus to difame those who do not share your insane worldview of anti-Germanbeing and buttfuck.
Thus you are a deranged peace of shit and your only excuse is that the insane system has educated you this way. All your alleged liberties are buttfuck liberties, of from rags to riches and freedom of opinion is nothing to be seen here in this buttfuck caliphate of insanity and boy fuckers.

Let it be to speak with me any longer, Nazi. You are still alive - be happy about. That's more than you are able to expect. You should be dead since more than 75 years, living undead.

I don´t talk to you, I shit at you. You want brown stuff, here it comes.

... WTF? Sober up and repost.

I expected that such a stupid answer will come. You have not dissapointed me.
When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
zaangaclown is just a mad little person. Don´t mind him.
Nazi. Shut up. Or do suicide. Alone!
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.
And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi

When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.
And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi
I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

Good grief. If you are a Jew then the moon is flat like a postcard.
Your reading comprehension is flawed. I just told you I am Jewish. There is no "if".

I know that you are not a Jew.
OK....I swear on my wife and kids and their lives that I am Jewish.

What an anti-jewish sentence.

So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

Sure I don't believe you. You are not a Jew - specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia.

That is precisely who my mother is actually. Well played.

I know nothing about your poor mother, but I know you are not a Jew. Everyone knows this, who reads what you say and sees how you defend Nazis and their ideology.

You bore me. I am a Jew. You’re an idiot.

Germans don’t say those things that he does.

Germans, who have also murdered Jewish ancestors, do say "those things".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lost 95% of my ancestors in WW2 and the Holocaust. I don't need some Internet fat troll telling me what I am.

What a luck, criminal, that my Jewish family lived and died in Germany. Here was the situation for them totally harmless, idiot.

Last edited:

I never had expected during my long life more than shit from Nazis, Nazi. Nevertheless you are a young man. It's not nice to have to see what grandparents and parents - but also kindergartens, schools and other people - are able to make wrong. Drugs - criminal attitudes - and a Nazi-soul. You are lost. Your life is over - although you live. Somehow a tragedy. As far as I can see god is your only chance now - but god is a Jew, isn't it?

Last edited:

I never had expected during my long life more than shit from Nazis, Nazi. Nevertheless you are a young man. It's not nice to have to see what grandparents and parents - but also kindergartens, schools and other people - are able to make wrong. Drugs - criminal attitudes - and a Nazi-soul. You are lost. Your life is over - although you live. Somehow a tragedy. As far as I can see god is your only chance now - but god is a Jew, isn't it?

wtfh5kx1.jpg

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

Good grief. If you are a Jew then the moon is flat like a postcard.
Your reading comprehension is flawed. I just told you I am Jewish. There is no "if".

I know that you are not a Jew.
OK....I swear on my wife and kids and their lives that I am Jewish.

What an anti-jewish sentence.

So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

Sure I don't believe you. You are not a Jew - specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia.

That is precisely who my mother is actually. Well played.

I know nothing about your poor mother, but I know you are not a Jew. Everyone knows this, who reads what you say and sees how you defend Nazis and their ideology.

You bore me. I am a Jew. You’re an idiot.

Germans don’t say those things that he does.

Germans, who have also murdered Jewish ancestors, do say "those things".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lost 95% of my ancestors in WW2 and the Holocaust. I don't need some Internet fat troll telling me what I am.

What a luck, criminal, that my Jewish family lived and died in Germany. Here was the situation for them totally harmless, idiot.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yawn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's not surprising the swedes are leading the way.....it's my homeland although I was born here. My dna is swedish...100 percent.

It's not surprising the swedes are leading the way.....it's my homeland although I was born here. My dna is swedish...100 percent.

And Trumps "German blood" is fortunatellly not from Germany but "made in the USA".

As far as I see now it is possible that 25% of people who suffer Corona don't show antibodies after their infection and it is still not clear whether an "herd immunity" is really possible.

And it's by the way also not typical Swedish to surrender before to fight. A herd immunity - if possible - will come on its own. This is in general the idea to make a vaccination not with a vaccine but with the virus on its own. The "strategy" is to do nothing or less than nothing to prevent infections (what's not the real way of Sweden!).

I never trusted in this idea and I will never trust in such an idea - completely independent from this what will happen in Sweden now. An unknown virus is an unknown virus. It needs research first, before we are able to react in such an extreme way. And for the research it needs time. So the infections have to be stopped with convential methods first - what's called from virologists "the hammer". A short time later begins "the dance" back.

The last critics I heard in this context in case of my own country Germany was: Sweden has a higher degree of immune people now, than we will have in some years.

My critics of this critics: First of all in less time than "some years" we will get specialized medicaments against Corona and we will get well working vaccines too. Second: No one knows really how many Swedes have antibodies against Corona viruses now and whether this protection - if it is one at all - is really better than in any other country of the world.

GB for example tried this way and had to change it. Someone had calculated the Brits had lost 510,000 people with the strategy "herd immunity". By the way: No one in the western world made a 100% "lock down" and no one makes the strategy 100% "herd immunity" too.

Last edited:
Swedens Corona strategy is to do on the own free will, what others do because they have to be forced. This will not work in most cases in other nations. And it works also not very good in Sweden itself, if someone compares Sweden with all other countries in the North of Europe. Only in England is the situation more worse than in Sweden.

Great Britain 49.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Sweden 32.5 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Netherlands 32 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Germany 9.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Poland 2.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Norway 4.3 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Finland 5 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Iceland 2.8 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Estonia 4.6 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Lithuania 1.8 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Latvia 0.9 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
... (May 13th 2020)

PS:
And the strategy in Sweden never had anything to do with "herd immunity" = the strategy to do nothing and to let die everyone in the gutter. For a virus (or the nature in general) it is for example not any problem to extinct a complete species and to die out on the own afterwards. A virus has nothing what we could call self-preservation capacity. A virus is insensitive. If Corona-2 mutates - and the more Corona-2 viruses exist the higher is the chance of mutations - then in a worst case scenario a descendant of the Corona-2 virus could in theory erase all mankind within a month. Sure this virus would die out afterwards too - but who cares, if not we now? The virus about itself? For sure life adapts itself very easily if all Corona-viruses and all human beings will die out. That's no problem for our planet.

If you read the article....50% of Sweden's fatalities are people in nursing homes.

If so - what makes this better? Nursing homes are not extermination camps.

The result of failure to get that right.

I don't understand what you like to say with this sentence.

Other countries have had the same issue...but not at 50%.

And?

The comparison really does not matter.

Sweden is part of Scandinavia and North Europe.

And that is the point of the article.

Sweden is already where other countries will have to be. Open.

What means "open"? Germany for example never had very strict rules in context Corona. Are we open or are we closed in your view to the world?

They lead the way.

I don't see this. No one ever imitated or is imitating now Sweden, as far as I am able to see. Only England was in the beginning on a similar way - but latest since Boris Johnson knows what Corona is, no one in GB trivialises any longer the problems around Corona.

As the U.S. opens up, we become more like Sweden.

You think you are not able to compare Sweden with the other Scandinavian countries and other countries around them in North Europe - but with the USA? I don't have any idea what you compare in case of Sweden and the USA. The USA is an extreme capitalistic country in the size of a continent - Sweden is a little social state with about 10 million inhabitants.
Nursing homes in New York ARE extermination camps! Thanks to Clueless Cuomo!

Sweden is 24th in active cases per million pop.

Short - perhaps not wrong - but nevertheless a misleading desinformation. For positions with explanatory power it needs not absolute data - it needs relative data.

Swedens has compared with his most neighbors a very high death rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And Swedens data are not reliable - better to say they don't exist partially at all. How many people were really infected and how many have really antibodies is totally unknown in Sweden as far as I can see. And as far as I can see no one has any concrete idea about whether reinfections had happened or not. No one still knows in sense of scientific research, whether a natural "herd immunity" in case of this virus exists (herd immunity = natural vaccination of a population with the virus itself, what's a damned dangerous idea in case of a new unknown deadly virus).

Swedens Corona strategy is to do on the own free will, what others do because they have to be forced. This will not work in most cases in other nations. And it works also not very good in Sweden itself, if someone compares Sweden with all other countries in the North of Europe. Only in England is the situation more worse than in Sweden.

Great Britain 49.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Sweden 32.5 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Netherlands 32 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Germany 9.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Poland 2.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Norway 4.3 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Finland 5 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Iceland 2.8 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Estonia 4.6 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Lithuania 1.8 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Latvia 0.9 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
... (May 13th 2020)

PS:
And the strategy in Sweden never had anything to do with "herd immunity" = the strategy to do nothing and to let die everyone in the gutter. For a virus (or the nature in general) it is for example not any problem to extinct a complete species and to die out on the own afterwards. A virus has nothing what we could call self-preservation capacity. A virus is insensitive. If Corona-2 mutates - and the more Corona-2 viruses exist the higher is the chance of mutations - then in a worst case scenario a descendant of the Corona-2 virus could in theory erase all mankind within a month. Sure this virus would die out afterwards too - but who cares, if not we now? The virus about itself? For sure life adapts itself very easily if all Corona-viruses and all human beings will die out. That's no problem for our planet.

If you read the article....50% of Sweden's fatalities are people in nursing homes.

If so - what makes this better? Nursing homes are not extermination camps.

The result of failure to get that right.

I don't understand what you like to say with this sentence.

Other countries have had the same issue...but not at 50%.

And?

The comparison really does not matter.

Sweden is part of Scandinavia and North Europe.

And that is the point of the article.

Sweden is already where other countries will have to be. Open.

What means "open"? Germany for example never had very strict rules in context Corona. Are we open or are we closed in your view to the world?

They lead the way.

I don't see this. No one ever imitated or is imitating now Sweden, as far as I am able to see. Only England was in the beginning on a similar way - but latest since Boris Johnson knows what Corona is, no one in GB trivialises any longer the problems around Corona.

As the U.S. opens up, we become more like Sweden.

You think you are not able to compare Sweden with the other Scandinavian countries and other countries around them in North Europe - but with the USA? I don't have any idea what you compare in case of Sweden and the USA. The USA is an extreme capitalistic country in the size of a continent - Sweden is a little social state with about 10 million inhabitants.
Nursing homes in New York ARE extermination camps! Thanks to Clueless Cuomo!

In general too many nurses and doctors worldwide were infected because of a lack of protection material. And in general mass housing is a problem.

But "clueless" is the best word for only one US-American pseudo-politician: Donald Trump. This egocentralized narcissist makes others responsible for the own mistakes. I remember in this context for example that the WHO was criticised in 2009 when it gave too early warnings for a pandemic. Now Trump, the weird, criticised the WHO because it was too late with a pandemic warning. "It's not me - it's the WHO. It's not me - it's China". What an idiot. Everyone else, who took a look what's going on in the world, was not as surprised as Trumps says now he was. Sure - nearly everyone - not only the Chinese in the beginning - underestimated the Corona-2 virus. But what Trump and some other autocrats in the world did was only an extreme bullshit and nothing else. I heard someone calculated Trumps policy of appeasement against the Corona-2 virus and his trivialisation of the real problems with the death of 30,000 people in the USA. I have the feeling that's an understatement. And what costed his charlatanry additional? Do I really like to know this? I'm not sure. But it's impossible to ignore the massive idiocies and senseless destructions Donald Trump made since he is president of the USA.

Last edited:

Short - perhaps not wrong - but nevertheless a misleading desinformation. For positions with explanatory power it needs not absolute data - it needs relative data.

Swedens has compared with his most neighbors a very high death rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And Swedens data are not reliable - better to say they don't exist partially at all. How many people were really infected and how many have really antibodies is totally unknown in Sweden as far as I can see. And as far as I can see no one has any concrete idea about whether reinfections had happened or not. No one still knows in sense of scientific research, whether a natural "herd immunity" in case of this virus exists (herd immunity = natural vaccination of a population with the virus itself, what's a damned dangerous idea in case of a new unknown deadly virus).

No, that is the data.

If we are going to use this data.....it is what we use.

You are like so many who don't want to stay to your own rules when it does not fit you needs.

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers. Their initial volume of critical cases was twice the average.

Sadly, it appears they did not resolve well.

But Sweden is not some zombie apocolypse.

Much to the lefts discontent.

No, that is the data.

Aha ... philosophy and mathematics is not your strength.

You are like so many who don't want to stay to your own rules when it does not fit you needs.

Which own rules?

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers.

"A bunch of old folks?" ... As far as I heard 50% of the Corona victims in Sweden had lived in a nursing home or senior residence. So Sweden was not able to protect this risk group. The theory behind the idea to make intentionally a "herd immunity" (a natural vaccination with an active unknown virus) is it to protect risk groups and to infect others. By the way: The biggest group of dead people in Germany is in the group 29-59 years, which is no risk group. So how to know who dies?

Their initial volume of critical cases was twice the average.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? The results of Sweden are damned bad if you take a look what happens there per 100,000 inhabitants.

No, that is the data.

Which own rules?

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers.

"A bunch of old folks?" ... As far as I heard 50% of the Corona victims in Sweden had lived in a nursing home or senior residence. So Sweden was not able to protect this risk group. The theory behind the idea to make intentionally a "herd immunity" (a natural vaccination with an active unknown virus) is it to protect risk groups and to infect others. By the way: The biggest group of dead people in Germany is in the group 29-59 years, which is no risk group. So how to know who dies?

What for heavens sake do you speak about? The results of Sweden are damned bad if you take a look what happens there per 100,000 inhabitants.

You just defeated your conclusion.

Shut up and stop confirming what we suspect...that you are a moron

It is the Viking strategy.

Slaughter and be slaughtered.

Off to Valhalla!

And naked saunas, beer and pickled herring for all survivors.

No, that is the data.

Which own rules?

You sound now like a perfect Nazi. I hope you hate Nazis, because it's time for you to have to change something in your mind.

By you as a Merkel Troll is anone a Nazi who isn't a commie

No, that is the data.

Which own rules?

You sound now like a perfect Nazi. I hope you hate Nazis, because it's time for you to have to change something in your mind.

You repeat prayer-mill-like the world 'Nazi' and are laughable.
Meanwhile It is difficult to take your 'posts' seriously

Did you graduated in the Merkel Troll Fabric?( s.below)

Forum List

Back