Sweden: Muslim migrant kills teen who was protecting girl from sex assault

"Fairness" isn't an issue when it comes to immigration. What's good for the USA is the only thing that matters.
---
Fairness is good for the USA, which is a civilized leader among nations.

"Fairness" for immigrants is not good for America.
---
You must be a Native American.

I am native born, thanks for asking.

Or are you going to play that tired old lib game of pretending that all White People in America are "immigrants" and thus do NOT have the same rights as other peoples to craft immigration policy in their interests by the democratic process?
---
Not pretending. FACT.
Europeans migrated to America, and set a precedent.

And then you allowed the Marxists entry to the US and you went downhill ever since

I remember those same words being spoken by another idiot, only they were in Europe and said that the muslims would never take over. At 1% they will gather in certain areas and outnumber everyone else, then they will rig elections in their favour and so put a muslim in charge. At 5% of the population they will start to have laws made that work in their favour, but not in the favour of other religions. At 10% they start using violence to gain the upper hand until you see the likes of Iraq and Syria. You do know that daesh is less than 5% of the population of Syria and look at how much they control..............
---
The USA is not Syria and will not tolerate Muslim-style "slavery" (culture).
The Civil War will not be repeated.

That is what was said in Europe, and yet it is happening now. You made the first wrong move electing a muslim as your president, and look at what he has done to the US now
---
Obama is not a muslim idiot; he's probably an agnostic, like all intelligent thinkers.
What has he "done to the US now"?

Yet, he has misrepresented himself as a Christian.

Kind of sleazy.

Going so far as to allow his children to be indoctrinated is a belief system you know he doesn't share.
---
Indoctrinated?
How about "exposed" to irrational views.

Ah, yes, the LIbs defense number 2, semantics.

Obama, as you say NOT a believer, took his children to church to allow them to be indoctrinated in a belief system he did not share in order to present the appearance of being a Christian in order to be politically more viable.

Like I said, kind of Sleazy.

"Fairness" isn't an issue when it comes to immigration. What's good for the USA is the only thing that matters.
---

---

Or are you going to play that tired old lib game of pretending that all White People in America are "immigrants" and thus do NOT have the same rights as other peoples to craft immigration policy in their interests by the democratic process?
---
Not pretending. FACT.

They set no precedent.

Americans today have the Right of Self Determination, which includes the Right to decide who to invited to become part of our nation.

Your position is absurd and you cannot defend it. I dare you to try.

---
The USA is not Syria and will not tolerate Muslim-style "slavery" (culture).
The Civil War will not be repeated.

That is what was said in Europe, and yet it is happening now. You made the first wrong move electing a muslim as your president, and look at what he has done to the US now
---
Obama is not a muslim idiot; he's probably an agnostic, like all intelligent thinkers.

Kind of sleazy.

Going so far as to allow his children to be indoctrinated is a belief system you know he doesn't share.
---
Indoctrinated?

Obama, as you say NOT a believer, took his children to church to allow them to be indoctrinated in a belief system he did not share in order to present the appearance of being a Christian in order to be politically more viable.

---
Are you that naive about politics and marketing and history stories? That's how the world works, i.e., power wins.
Few good/honest politicians win elections among voters who have different opinions (e.g., on faith).

I vote for the most overall intelligent politician (with global cultural awareness & appreciation of science) ... regardless of what he/she says to simpletons to get elected.

BTW, maybe the FLOTUS is more religious. What's wrong with exposing your kids a few times to cultural traditions for them to learn for themselves how inane many are?

---

---

---
Not pretending. FACT.

They set no precedent.

Americans today have the Right of Self Determination, which includes the Right to decide who to invited to become part of our nation.

---
Politics, Law, and Ethics are related, yet different.
Which mind game you want to play?

---
I agree that Islam is like a cancer, and i also believe other religions are similar in their foolishness, but our 1st Amendment protects religious belief.

Unfortunately, Muslims are more likely to kill themselves over their stupidity (e.g., heaven awaits & rewards martyrs), and that's a real problem.
HOWEVER, if an immigrant was not religious and a valuable scientist, it would not be fair to exclude him/her.

---
Is that why you attacked a British woman and took her child away from her by force, not realising that she was a cop and knew the law.
---
???
Huh? I attacked a British woman?
Your police did, and now it is going to blow up in their faces when the case gets to open court. You said America was a leader amongst nations, when the truth is it is a pariah and has no civility whatsoever.
---
Your logic is appalling.
EVERYTHING is one person's fault?
I am responsible for EVERYTHING "my police" does, even thought 95% are competent?
(For the record, i detest unnecessary police brutality in my country or others.)

And if ONE person does something stupid & unforgivable, like kill another high school student who was bullying him for months (the Sweden case), then his WHOLE CULTURE is at fault?

Please get a grip on reality .. and its logic.

Last edited:
An extra 1 million young men suddenly released on the Swedish female population? Naturally more rape and more murder must follow now. Here is a question that no western person can think of asking. Who controls the media that controls public opinion?

---
Is that why you attacked a British woman and took her child away from her by force, not realising that she was a cop and knew the law.
---
???
Your police did, and now it is going to blow up in their faces when the case gets to open court. You said America was a leader amongst nations, when the truth is it is a pariah and has no civility whatsoever.
---
Your logic is appalling.
I am responsible for EVERYTHING "my police" does, even thought 95% are competent?
(For the record, i detest unnecessary police brutality in my country or others.)

And if ONE person does something stupid & unforgivable, like kill another high school student who was bullying him for months (the Sweden case), then his WHOLE CULTURE is at fault?

If you allow the police to murder innocent people by not standing firm and saying " NOT IN MY NAME " then you are no better than the millions of muslims who claim they are against Islamic terrorism yet refuse to stand up and say " NOT IN MY NAME "

---
---
???
---
Your logic is appalling.

Expecting logic from Phoenail is an exercise in futility.

---

Kind of sleazy.

---
Indoctrinated?

---
Are you that naive about politics and marketing and history stories? That's how the world works, i.e., power wins.
Few good/honest politicians win elections among voters who have different opinions (e.g., on faith).

I vote for the most overall intelligent politician (with global cultural awareness & appreciation of science) ... regardless of what he/she says to simpletons to get elected.

BTW, maybe the FLOTUS is more religious. What's wrong with exposing your kids a few times to cultural traditions for them to learn for themselves how inane many are?

Naive?

There is nothing naive about making a judgement about a politician based on their behavior.

YOu just admitted that the President has perpetuated a fraud on the American People about who he is and what he believes, and you fully support him in that.

---

---
Not pretending. FACT.

They set no precedent.

---

Dodging the fact that your position is that Americans do not have the same rights as everyone else.

Dodging by being obtuse, a common lefty tactic.

Your position is absurd and you cannot defend it. I dare you to try. Double Dog Dare you to try.

---
---
???
---
Your logic is appalling.

Expecting logic from Phoenail is an exercise in futility.

Shut up unless you have something intelligent to say

---

Kind of sleazy.

---
Indoctrinated?

---

Naive?

There is nothing naive about making a judgement about a politician based on their behavior.

YOu just admitted that the President has perpetuated a fraud on the American People about who he is and what he believes, and you fully support him in that.
---
If you call going to church as a non-believer in myths "fraud", then yes, you are naive.

---

---
Not pretending. FACT.

They set no precedent.

---

Dodging the fact that your position is that Americans do not have the same rights as everyone else.

Your position is absurd and you cannot defend it. I dare you to try. Double Dog Dare you to try.
---
Please clarify what you think my position is; you seem confused.
Of course the post-Native American US gov has a policy of self-determination, and that included a pro-immigration policy for hundreds of years.

---
Not pretending. FACT.

They set no precedent.

---

---
Please clarify what you think my position is; you seem confused.
Of course the post-Native American US gov has a policy of self-determination, and that included a pro-immigration policy for hundreds of years.

It also included anti-immigration policy.

The fact that we allowed immigration in the past in no way obligates us to allow it in the future. That's what you don't seem to understand.

Kind of sleazy.

---
Indoctrinated?

---

Naive?

---
If you call going to church as a non-believer in myths "fraud", then yes, you are naive.

YOur opinion on Christianity is irrelevant to the fact that you support a President who lies about who he is and what he believes in to get elected.

To the point of indoctrinating his own children is a belief system he does not share.

bashar assad is my hero because of

100,000 arab killed by Assad forces since 2011
Assad is an Arab, divooneh, crazy one. Shiite or Sunni Arab, same shit.
i know.i dont believe it.you think all egypt people or all syrian people or all lebnon.. are full arab?
they are mix ........
+ shia arab can be our dogs.so...
What do you mean, Arab is Arab, Shia or Sunni no difference. Islam is the problem, it's a religion by and for animals. Unlike Sunnis though, Shias love blood, turns them on and makes them even crazier. They love seeing blood, and making people bleed. Here are Shia's celebrating Ashura, Sunnis don't have this barbarism.

Part-NIC-Nic6384060-1-1-0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-11-24-at-7.53.13-PM-620x439.png

---
Indoctrinated?

---

Naive?

---
YOur opinion on Christianity is irrelevant to the fact that you support a President who lies about who he is and what he believes in to get elected.

To the point of indoctrinating his own children is a belief system he does not share.
---
I support a President who is rational and open minded, as in exposing his kids to various common cultural experiences and letting them think & decide for themselves.
I myself was not "indoctrinated" when i was exposed to several different religious services/events & had the chance to explore ideas, think for myself & make my own decisions.

Apparently, you don't understand the libertarian self-determination learning process.
Do you force-feed your kids?

Forum List

Back