Sweden: Muslim migrant kills teen who was protecting girl from sex assault

---
Here we go again.
Blame ALL migrants, immigrants, visitors from certain countries because of their religion?
That's not only paranoid, but is ANTI-AMERICAN, as well as un-humanistic.

Yes, of course that murder is reprehensible, and so are all the murders in the USA caused by guns, knifes, and other means.
Should we blame all gun toters for gun-related murders?
Shall we blame all policeman for the stupid actions of a few?
If you had cancer you would expect the medical professionals to cut it out and kill the rogue cells, yet when the cancer is islam you want to allow it to grow and take over.
---
I agree that Islam is like a cancer, and i also believe other religions are similar in their foolishness, but our 1st Amendment protects religious belief.

Unfortunately, Muslims are more likely to kill themselves over their stupidity (e.g., heaven awaits & rewards martyrs), and that's a real problem.
HOWEVER, if an immigrant was not religious and a valuable scientist, it would not be fair to exclude him/her.

"Fairness" isn't an issue when it comes to immigration. What's good for the USA is the only thing that matters.

If you had cancer you would expect the medical professionals to cut it out and kill the rogue cells, yet when the cancer is islam you want to allow it to grow and take over.
---
I agree that Islam is like a cancer, and i also believe other religions are similar in their foolishness, but our 1st Amendment protects religious belief.

Unfortunately, Muslims are more likely to kill themselves over their stupidity (e.g., heaven awaits & rewards martyrs), and that's a real problem.
HOWEVER, if an immigrant was not religious and a valuable scientist, it would not be fair to exclude him/her.
And We in the UK don't have any amendments as we got it right first time. Have you seen what the muslims have to do to get a degree in any science, if you did then you would be sending them all back to Saudi. Wait until the muslims start to take over in the US and you will sing a different song
---
Take over the USA?
That's ridiculous paranoia.
What's the current percentage (in USA) that claim Islam as their religion? Less than 1%, according to Pew survey.
Those 23% non-religious folks (in addition to the 71% Christians) will make sure Muslim religion practices will not pollute the minds of the young.
I remember those same words being spoken by another idiot, only they were in Europe and said that the muslims would never take over. At 1% they will gather in certain areas and outnumber everyone else, then they will rig elections in their favour and so put a muslim in charge. At 5% of the population they will start to have laws made that work in their favour, but not in the favour of other religions. At 10% they start using violence to gain the upper hand until you see the likes of Iraq and Syria. You do know that daesh is less than 5% of the population of Syria and look at how much they control..............
---
The USA is not Syria and will not tolerate Muslim-style "slavery" (culture).
The Civil War will not be repeated.

That is what was said in Europe, and yet it is happening now. You made the first wrong move electing a muslim as your president, and look at what he has done to the US now

---
Here we go again.
Blame ALL migrants, immigrants, visitors from certain countries because of their religion?

Yes, of course that murder is reprehensible, and so are all the murders in the USA caused by guns, knifes, and other means.
---

"Fairness" isn't an issue when it comes to immigration. What's good for the USA is the only thing that matters.
---
Fairness is good for the USA, which is a civilized leader among nations.

---
Here we go again.

---

---

"Fairness" for immigrants is not good for America.

---

And We in the UK don't have any amendments as we got it right first time. Have you seen what the muslims have to do to get a degree in any science, if you did then you would be sending them all back to Saudi. Wait until the muslims start to take over in the US and you will sing a different song
---
Take over the USA?
What's the current percentage (in USA) that claim Islam as their religion? Less than 1%, according to Pew survey.
Those 23% non-religious folks (in addition to the 71% Christians) will make sure Muslim religion practices will not pollute the minds of the young.
I remember those same words being spoken by another idiot, only they were in Europe and said that the muslims would never take over. At 1% they will gather in certain areas and outnumber everyone else, then they will rig elections in their favour and so put a muslim in charge. At 5% of the population they will start to have laws made that work in their favour, but not in the favour of other religions. At 10% they start using violence to gain the upper hand until you see the likes of Iraq and Syria. You do know that daesh is less than 5% of the population of Syria and look at how much they control..............
---

That is what was said in Europe, and yet it is happening now. You made the first wrong move electing a muslim as your president, and look at what he has done to the US now
---
Obama is not a muslim idiot; he's probably an agnostic, like all intelligent thinkers.
What has he "done to the US now"?

---
Here we go again.

---

---

---
You must be a Native American.

---
Here we go again.

---

---

Is that why you attacked a British woman and took her child away from her by force, not realising that she was a cop and knew the law.

---
Take over the USA?
---

---
Obama is not a muslim idiot; he's probably an agnostic, like all intelligent thinkers.

Not according to his imam who quotes the koran when he says that he was born a muslim and can never be anything else. I would hardly call neo Marxist mass murderers intelligent thinkers.

---
Take over the USA?
---

---

Yet, he has misrepresented himself as a Christian.

Kind of sleazy.

Going so far as to allow his children to be indoctrinated is a belief system you know he doesn't share.

---

---

---

I am native born, thanks for asking.

Or are you going to play that tired old lib game of pretending that all White People in America are "immigrants" and thus do NOT have the same rights as other peoples to craft immigration policy in their interests by the democratic process?

---
Here we go again.

---

---

Is that why you attacked a British woman and took her child away from her by force, not realising that she was a cop and knew the law.
---
???
Huh? I attacked a British woman?

---
Here we go again.

---

---

"Fairness" always means taking from those who have earned it to give to those who haven't earned it. It's a liberal euphemism meaning injustice and theft. It's definitely not good for the USA. It certainly isn't civilized.

---
Take over the USA?
---

---

Not according to his imam who quotes the koran when he says that he was born a muslim and can never be anything else. I would hardly call neo Marxist mass murderers intelligent thinkers.
---
That "imam" is an egocentric idiot.
And you want to believe him? That puts you in the same category.
BHO is likely an agnostic; his anthropologist mom was and father did not have religious beliefs.
To run for & be POTUS, one has to pretend to have Christian belief.

---
Take over the USA?
---

---

For one thing, he imported 300,000 muzzie savages just last year and probably also a couple of million Mexican serfs.

---
Take over the USA?
---

---

Yet, he has misrepresented himself as a Christian.

Kind of sleazy.

Going so far as to allow his children to be indoctrinated is a belief system you know he doesn't share.
---
Indoctrinated?
How about "exposed" to irrational views.

---

---

---

Or are you going to play that tired old lib game of pretending that all White People in America are "immigrants" and thus do NOT have the same rights as other peoples to craft immigration policy in their interests by the democratic process?

Because one of your distant ancestors was born in another country, we are forever forbidding from having any say in immigration matters and must submit to opening the flood gates to every piece of human refuse that wants to come here.

That's the "logic" of the Dim argument on immigration.

---

---

---

---
Not pretending. FACT.
Europeans migrated to America, and set a precedent.

---

---

---
???
Huh? I attacked a British woman?

Your police did, and now it is going to blow up in their faces when the case gets to open court. You said America was a leader amongst nations, when the truth is it is a pariah and has no civility whatsoever.

---

---

---
That "imam" is an egocentric idiot.
And you want to believe him? That puts you in the same category.
BHO is likely an agnostic; his anthropologist mom was and father did not have religious beliefs.
To run for & be POTUS, one has to pretend to have Christian belief.

So what does that make Obama who is a card carrying muslim and as such supports islamonazi terrorism. That was why the senate clipped his wings and took away his powers

Forum List

Back