Sweden is going to hell

They deserve it... I mean if they vote that government they deserve the shit they are getting...they could vote different....but no

bye bye the Sweden that we once knew...I don't ....I can't feel sorry for Swede idiots anymore!

Aren't every country going to hell all the time?

Edit:
(Isn't/aren't?!? Can't get the grammar correct. How should that sentence be constructed, someone?)

Aren't every country going to hell all the time?

Edit:
(Isn't/aren't?!? Can't get the grammar correct. How should that sentence be constructed, someone?)

Forget about the grammar. We have much bigger fish to fry here.

Why are you not doing enough to convince Swedish women to have white babies? It seems as pointed out by Mathew that Swedish women are not having enough white babies and thus Sweden is going to hell.

It is unbelievable what they're doing to their country...The fucking liberals and feminazi's are insane!!!
Skye said:
They deserve it... I mean if they vote that government they deserve the shit they are getting...they could vote different....but no

bye bye the Sweden that we once knew...I don't ....I can't feel sorry for Swede idiots anymore!

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
by Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard
February 14, 2015
Sweden Rape Capital of the West

Summary:

*Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now #2 on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

* Significantly, the report does Not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

* In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

* The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
[.......]
[.......]
Full article at link above

We do not want Sweden going to hell. Let us take Sweden to heaven. What can I do to help?

Get the woman to produce more white Swedish babies and the government to stop letting in hundreds of thousands of muslims.

Now if the Conservatives can just figure out how to force "white Swedish women" to have babies- they will be so happy.

After all- its all about controlling the women.

Forum List

Back