Swastika Trees Cut Down.

I was watching on some TV show the other day about a stand of trees that were in the shape of a swastika. They were cut down. Why? Because the ideology the symbol stood for couldn't be refuted in any other way. I will show a picture of that stand of trees. I will also show some structures with a similar shape. I wonder when they will be torn down.
7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg
Why are you defending swastikas?

Why? Because I can't tell you why without getting banned. Is that reason enough for you?
Hint......they are just fucking trees

Hint..... And they just got fucking cut down.

Who gives a fuck?
They are Nazi trees?

I was watching on some TV show the other day about a stand of trees that were in the shape of a swastika. They were cut down. Why? Because the ideology the symbol stood for couldn't be refuted in any other way. I will show a picture of that stand of trees. I will also show some structures with a similar shape. I wonder when they will be torn down.
7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg

Why? Because I can't tell you why without getting banned. Is that reason enough for you?

Who gives a fuck?
They are Nazi trees?

I have never known a tree to hold to any particular political ideology.

Who gives a fuck?
They are Nazi trees?

They owe their existence to a political ideology

Who gives a fuck?
They are Nazi trees?

Was that their fault?

Who gives a fuck?
They are Nazi trees?

Was that their fault?
Don't tell me you are a tree hugger

Who gives a fuck?
They are Nazi trees?

Was that their fault?
Don't tell me you are a tree hugger

It is better than being a tree hater.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's because he's a Nazi. No doubt he also believes in man made global warming and hates Trump.

They're a dime a dozen, can be found in any gutter or pro-Hillary rally.

Hitler was right. There is no getting around that FACT. And human caused global warming is real. I also do hate Trump. Especially after all the back peddling he did on his campaign promises. But I like Trump more than I would have liked Hillary.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's because he's a Nazi. No doubt he also believes in man made global warming and hates Trump.

They're a dime a dozen, can be found in any gutter or pro-Hillary rally.

Hitler was right. There is no getting around that FACT. And human caused global warming is real. I also do hate Trump. Especially after all the back peddling he did on his campaign promises. But I like Trump more than I would have liked Hillary.

Sometimes Godwin is right

7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg
Is he?

Tear down these symbols of slavery!

hqdefault.jpg

They weren't built by slaves. At least they were no more slaves than the rest of you are.

Yes they were.

No they weren't. Like it or not, they were built by Egyptians.

Yes. Egyptians and Hebrew slaves. Who were technically also Egyptians, as they lived in Egypt.
LOLOL

You're too fucking mind-numbingly rightarded. :eusa_doh:
Hebrews were slaves in Egypt as far back as some 3500 years ago. Those pyramids are some 4000-4500 years ago. Who knew those Hebrews were so smart, they invented time travel to go back in time to build them? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back