Suspect wearing 'MAGA' hat charged with attempted murder in alleged sword attack

Who carries a sword around? :rolleyes:

^"In the end, there can be only one."

I loved that series. :badgrin:
It would actually make perfect sense and be an excellent fashion accessory of one is dressed as a pirate as this guy was

The bigger question is who the hell goes around dressed as captain Morgan and wearing a modern hat?

Bet the fucker that knocked his hat off won't try that shit again !

A California man accused of slashing someone with a sword after his "Make America Great Again" hat was swatted off his head was charged with attempted murder, mayhem and assault with a deadly weapon on Friday.

Leor Bergland, 30, appeared in San Francisco Superior Court following his Wednesday arrest, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Bergland was arrested in connection with the slashing outside a roller-skating rink last week that reportedly occurred after the victim, 27-year-old Gabriel Gaucin, knocked the red "MAGA" hat popularized by President Trump's campaign off Bergland's head.

Suspect wearing 'MAGA' hat charged with attempted murder in alleged sword attack

If I was on the Jury , I'd find the MAGA defendant to be as Innocent as a Newborn Babe.

People with MAGA hats have been accused of all kinds of atrocities, and none of them have turned out to be true. That's reasonable doubt, that's the very definition of Innocence.

A California man accused of slashing someone with a sword after his "Make America Great Again" hat was swatted off his head was charged with attempted murder, mayhem and assault with a deadly weapon on Friday.

Leor Bergland, 30, appeared in San Francisco Superior Court following his Wednesday arrest, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Bergland was arrested in connection with the slashing outside a roller-skating rink last week that reportedly occurred after the victim, 27-year-old Gabriel Gaucin, knocked the red "MAGA" hat popularized by President Trump's campaign off Bergland's head.

I saw some of this story on the news when it first happened. There are still some unanswered questions

It seems the sword guy was in and out of the roller rink for about half an hour with the sword on his back

Why didn't anyone call the police when they saw him with a sword?

One detail left out of the op is that he was dressed as a pirate worth the exception of the hat.

The victim did try to steal the hat so it was not an unprovoked attack. Although it clearly was excessive to nearly cut the guys hand off the victim was in fact the one who was initiating the conflict.

It seems this was not a trump supporter acting violent so much as a nut job who reacted excessively to some tds clown trying to bully him.
..one time I was going to dress as a pirate for a boat cruise...I painted a toy sword to look real
...I showed my sister it outside and asked how it looked...her neighbors called the cops [ I didn't know at the time ]..I was not being malicious/aggressive with it
...I put the sword in the back of my car to dry, while my car is parked....some cop pulls up behind me, gets out with his hand on his pistol and asks ''what's going on''?....then another cop car and van pull up
..my sister's friend was with security or something and she heard the call about me
hahahahhahahahahahah

I saw some of this story on the news when it first happened. There are still some unanswered questions

It seems the sword guy was in and out of the roller rink for about half an hour with the sword on his back

One detail left out of the op is that he was dressed as a pirate worth the exception of the hat.

The victim did try to steal the hat so it was not an unprovoked attack. Although it clearly was excessive to nearly cut the guys hand off the victim was in fact the one who was initiating the conflict.

It seems this was not a trump supporter acting violent so much as a nut job who reacted excessively to some tds clown trying to bully him.
..one time I was going to dress as a pirate for a boat cruise...I painted a toy sword to look real
...I showed my sister it outside and asked how it looked...her neighbors called the cops [ I didn't know at the time ]..I was not being malicious/aggressive with it
...I put the sword in the back of my car to dry, while my car is parked....some cop pulls up behind me, gets out with his hand on his pistol and asks ''what's going on''?....then another cop car and van pull up
..my sister's friend was with security or something and she heard the call about me
hahahahhahahahahahah
I can believe it

People call the cops for fake knives swords guns etc

I vaguely remember a local story some years ago about someone calling the police because a kid dressed as a ghostbuster had a realistic looking nuclear accelerator on his back.

I never dressed as a pirate but I have worn cowboy outfits to parties a few times and included a real single action revolver.

Never had a problem, guess I live among people with more sense.

hahahahhahahahahahah
I can believe it

People call the cops for fake knives swords guns etc

I vaguely remember a local story some years ago about someone calling the police because a kid dressed as a ghostbuster had a realistic looking nuclear accelerator on his back.

I never dressed as a pirate but I have worn cowboy outfits to parties a few times and included a real single action revolver.

Never had a problem, guess I live among people with more sense.
....now that you mention that--I did have my Pirate costume on .......??? hahahahahha
they couldn't add 1 + 1

Yeah, I have to admit, it's time to enforce some respect in this country. If you can't keep your hands to yourself, then maybe some Muslims have the right idea, and you should lose the hands you can't control.

I think that would also work fantastically well for rape. Few former rapists walking around with no hands, would be a great lesson to would be rapists.
Rapists? Hands? No, lose the Johnson/Willie along with the ballsack, eunuchs dont have a sexual drive.....

Shiet! That's actually mah boy! :113:

Awesome! Make sure you're packing if you go around with that gear. You don't need to be rolling on the ground with any moolies.
Went to a boat show here in Floor E Da, and was wearing my black hat just like the guy up above...Was also packing, but most people were praising me for having the guts to walk around with the hat. There is a movement happening and it isnt looking good for the low information , liberal crowd...

Shiet! That's actually mah boy! :113:

Awesome! Make sure you're packing if you go around with that gear. You don't need to be rolling on the ground with any moolies.
Went to a boat show here in Floor E Da, and was wearing my black hat just like the guy up above...Was also packing, but most people were praising me for having the guts to walk around with the hat. There is a movement happening and it isnt looking good for the low information , liberal crowd...

Ain't nothin' but 'necks @ boat/gun shows. :rolleyes:

C'mon, they showcase hunting stuff @ the boat shows, too.

"Check out Trijiclimber 4500, comes with a fully-stocked wetbar!"

What, you think leftists go Snook fishing or something? :laughing0301:

Love that avatar.

Forum List

Back