Suspect Arrested in Nanny Cam Attack

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Should the evidence prove this man to be the culprit, he should be put down like a rabid dog.

We've all seen the nanny-cam video, it was perhaps the most violent thing we've seen in years. It was disgusting, deplorable. The suspect is nothing more than an animal...

Police have arrested a suspect in the attack on a young mother — captured by a nanny cam — who was beaten in front of her 3-year-old daughter at their home in an upscale New Jersey community.

Shawn Custis, 42, was arrested in upper Manhattan by New York and New Jersey FBI agents Friday afternoon, shortly after he was publicly identified as a suspect, a law enforcement official said.

Custis, who has a long criminal history of burglaries, was located in the lobby of a building on 10th Avenue in Inwood, where his girlfriend lives, the official said.

He said nothing to reporters as FBI agents led him to the Essex County courthouse to be arraigned.

Authorities say the woman and her daughter were watching cartoons on their couch in Millburn, N.J. last Friday morning, a baby boy asleep upstairs, when the suspect — alleged to be Custis — kicked in the dead-bolted door of their Cypress Street home.

Suspect Arrested in Nanny Cam Attack - Local News - New York, NY | NBC News

Don't insult animals. This guy is pond scum. That greenish black slimey stuff that smells and is full of bacteria.

He will get his once he enters prison. The other inmates don't like it when kids are involved and her little girl was. So no worries...life ain't gonna be so nice soon for the pond scum.

The article stated that he has a long history of burglaries, so that being the case, why was this asshole out on the street in the first place? Our injustice system is a total joke. This guy needs to be behind bars the rest of his life.

My first impression of that was not of a burglary but an attempted murder. My first question to the asshole would have been "who hired you to do this" and watch his eyes float. Then it was revealed he did go to the bedroom upstairs, returning to beat the woman again and again.

HATE CRIME...has a black ever been charged with that?

I have a very bad feeling about this.
I think they will plead this out to some sort of assault and tack on the robbery.
Maybe he does 10 years.

I hope he would get 20 but the Liberals would go nuts over that.
They would say that all he did was beat on the lady a little bit and steal her stuff.
Not that big a deal.

The article stated that he has a long history of burglaries, so that being the case, why was this asshole out on the street in the first place? Our injustice system is a total joke. This guy needs to be behind bars the rest of his life.

No room in jail, no time to prosecute.

Hopefully now that he's involved in a high profile case the DA won't offer him a plea

Should the evidence prove this man to be the culprit, he should be put down like a rabid dog.

We've all seen the nanny-cam video, it was perhaps the most violent thing we've seen in years. It was disgusting, deplorable. The suspect is nothing more than an animal...

Police have arrested a suspect in the attack on a young mother — captured by a nanny cam — who was beaten in front of her 3-year-old daughter at their home in an upscale New Jersey community.

Shawn Custis, 42, was arrested in upper Manhattan by New York and New Jersey FBI agents Friday afternoon, shortly after he was publicly identified as a suspect, a law enforcement official said.

Custis, who has a long criminal history of burglaries, was located in the lobby of a building on 10th Avenue in Inwood, where his girlfriend lives, the official said.

He said nothing to reporters as FBI agents led him to the Essex County courthouse to be arraigned.

Authorities say the woman and her daughter were watching cartoons on their couch in Millburn, N.J. last Friday morning, a baby boy asleep upstairs, when the suspect — alleged to be Custis — kicked in the dead-bolted door of their Cypress Street home.

Suspect Arrested in Nanny Cam Attack - Local News - New York, NY | NBC News

Good! A win for the good guys.

I have a very bad feeling about this.
I think they will plead this out to some sort of assault and tack on the robbery.
Maybe he does 10 years.

I hope he would get 20 but the Liberals would go nuts over that.
They would say that all he did was beat on the lady a little bit and steal her stuff.
Not that big a deal.

This liberal believes he need to go away for a very very long time. It IS a big deal. So, I guess you don't speak for me.

Don't insult animals. This guy is pond scum. That greenish black slimey stuff that smells and is full of bacteria.

He will get his once he enters prison. The other inmates don't like it when kids are involved and her little girl was. So no worries...life ain't gonna be so nice soon for the pond scum.

Nothing will happen to him. He didn't hurt the kid, and beating women is status quo

Nothing will happen to him. He didn't hurt the kid, and beating women is status quo

Wait.....what? :eek:

Wait.....what? :eek:

criminals don't care if women get beaten, since most of them use violence to keep their women in line.

he would have been Taz if they had found a couple of joints on him when he was first arrested........

Forum List

Back