Suspect accused of sending ricin letters may have been framed

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just saw a news blip on the tv here at lunch that claimed the FBI is investigating the possibility that the suspect was framed. I also heard he was released from jail.

• Banned
Just saw a news blip on the tv here at lunch that claimed the FBI is investigating the possibility that the suspect was framed. I also heard he was released from jail.

Another Richard Jewel?

Dunno. From what I've heard they found no evidence of ricin or any of its components anywhere and nothing on his computer researching it.

Seems plausible

Authorities are now searching another man's house who also says he knows nothing about it.

At this point, it's unclear whether charges against Curtis have been dropped.

Second Miss. man says FBI is searching his home in connection with ricin letter case. - The Washington Post

If it turns out that Curtis has been falsely accused, a lot of loud-mouths around here will owe him an apology. And, they'll owe progressives and liberals an apology too. Remember how they crowed over that picture of Curtis with a bumper sticker?

Last edited:
Authorities are now searching another man's house who also says he knows nothing about it.

Second Miss. man says FBI is searching his home in connection with ricin letter case. - The Washington Post

If it turns out that Curtis has been falsely accused, a lot of loud-mouths around here will owe him an apology. And, they'll progressives and liberals an apology too. Remember how they crowed over that picture of Curtis with a bumper sticker?

Well, to be fair, I will have to owe christians an apology too because of that bumper sticker.

If it turns out that Curtis has been falsely accused, a lot of loud-mouths around here will owe him an apology. And, they'll progressives and liberals an apology too. Remember how they crowed over that picture of Curtis with a bumper sticker?

Yeah, hold your breath. You bed wetters accuse "the right" of every crime possible, and it almost always turns out to be either a wackjob who thinks pot should be currency (Gifford's shooter) or a muzbot. There's never an attempt to apologize, or even acknowledge the accusation.

Forum List

Back