Susan Olsen talks 'A Very Brady Bunch Renovation,' says voting for Trump got her in trouble

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
It looks like that Pres.Trump is going to be President for life.

Olsen: All the time… I've been the subject of fake news. And it was shocking to me. The story was that I had been fired for a homophobic rant on the air. Yeah, I did rant at a guy, but it was not on the air. And I never got fired. But it was all part of my punishment for admitting that I voted for Trump.
Susan Olsen talks 'A Very Brady Bunch Renovation,' says voting for Trump got her in trouble on radio show

th
3ac1er.gif
th

'Brady Bunch' Star Fired as Radio Host After Homophobic Rant

She's in Hollywood so....
The place that still gets the vapors thinking about Joseph McCarthy and blacklisting has taken that concept and put it on steroids. And then some.

So, not a big fan of the Constitution then?

And what does that have to do with some whiney TV host?

And I gotta LMAO at tRhmplings when they say "fake news". The irony is hilarious.

Olsen: All the time… I've been the subject of fake news. And it was shocking to me. The story was that I had been fired for a homophobic rant on the air. Yeah, I did rant at a guy, but it was not on the air. And I never got fired. But it was all part of my punishment for admitting that I voted for Trump.
Susan Olsen talks 'A Very Brady Bunch Renovation,' says voting for Trump got her in trouble on radio show

th
3ac1er.gif
th

'Brady Bunch' Star Fired as Radio Host After Homophobic Rant
Sounds like she was fired for a homophobic rant

Robert Reed died of AIDS

Hollywood perverts have been whining about "McCarthyism" for sixty years when it was Hollywood that blacklisted it's own when they thought communists on the payroll might impact their profit margin. Today communists are welcome but Hollywood thinks it's fine to blacklist republicans. Go figure.

It is amazing.

Once you were blacked listed in Hollywood for being a Communist.

Now you are blacklisted for not being one.

Susan Olson’s only talent was having blonde pigtails

Guess she is trying to substitute hate speech to appeal to Conservatives

Hollywood perverts have been whining about "McCarthyism" for sixty years when it was Hollywood that blacklisted it's own when they thought communists on the payroll might impact their profit margin. Today communists are welcome but Hollywood thinks it's fine to blacklist republicans. Go figure.
There are a lot of celebs that aren't antiAmerican. It is just most of them are scared of the Global Elites. They are the ones that controls the theaters. And the celebs knows that they will not find a job that is willing to pay them enough money that will take care of their lavish lifestyle. But I like the way how this celeb thinks, that goes by the name, "Pink" . I watched a documentary about her signed onto a record agency. But they had taken to long with the process of getting her started in the business. And so she went straight out the door and got a job and found one working at a gas station as a attendant. So that she can have some income. Like Dave Chapelle said. That they are being threatened by these manufactured groups.

Pink Responds To Backlash Over Trump Tweets | HuffPost

He further added, "I don’t think Washington didn't do us any favors for the last 50, 60 years, I think they’ve all been sort of the same party, the same bunch of clowns, the same bunch of really unpleasant people. And I don’t think they’ve been helping anybody but themselves."
Kelsey Grammer praises Donald Trump and slams 'bunch of clowns' in Washington

It is also how Repubs are promoted in their films, documentaries and TV programs also. To them the Handmaid Tale is real.

Forum List

Back