'Survival' Takes Second Place

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I believe I learned in college that the instinct for survival is central in humans.

"The Instinct Theory of Motivation views biological or genetic programming as the cause of motivation. This claim means that all humans have the same motivations due to our similar biological programming. This theory says that the root of all motivations is the motivation to survive.
Instinct Theory of Motivation - Explorable.com
Explorable - Think Outside The Box - Research, Experiments, Psychology, Self-Helpinstinct-theory-of-motivation

Seems I was taught incorrectly.....

Events.....Brussels, Paris, Orlando, San Bernardo.....Nice...... teach that for Liberals, Democrats, and Progressives....said desire is second to being part of their mob.

1. "Hillary Clinton wants the 10,000 Syrian refugees who will be here by September and another 55,000. Do you know that once refugees enter the country – the refugees who cannot be vetted – no one in authority is allowed to have their address and they cannot be monitored?

In addition, the terrorists say they will use the refugee system to enter this country.

Politifact, the left-of-center mainstream media “fact-checker,” reported that Donald Trump was right when he said Hillary Clinton wants “a 500 percent increase in Syrians refugees” in his Manchester, New Hampshire speech in June.

Politifact searched through some of Clinton’s previous statements on the issue and found this priceless gem:
During a Sept. 20 appearance on CBS’ Face the Nation, Clinton was asked if President Barack Obama’s plan to increase the number allowed into the United States to 10,000 was enough. (The United States had accepted about 2,000 in 2015.)

“Look, we’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more, and I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in,” Clinton said.

“A jump to 65,000 would be a 550 percent increase,” Politifact says.

Hillary likes to say that she wants them well-vetted but she knows that every U.S. intelligence agency has said we have no way to vet them and she has not criticized the accelerated process currently used."
Hillary Lies About Wanting 550% Increase in Unvetted Refugees | www.independentsentinel.com

Seems that as some future date, only conservatives will survive....Liberalism may not just be a mental aberration....it may be a terminal one.

....unless they take us with them...via an election win in November.

First is survival of the self
SECOND is survival of the species

I worked that out on my stormfront days when i was trying to understand why mass immigration does not cause an uprising.

Yet we invite into our midst waves of immigrants with unknown numbers of individuals who study this...

2. "On October 11, 2010, Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released the second issue of its English-language magazine Inspire. ....discuss[es] possible methods for American Muslims to carry out terrorist operations.

... titled “The Ultimate Mowing Machine,” discusses the idea of using “a pickup truck as a mowing machine, not to mow grass but mow down the enemies of Allah.”

...tips for American Muslims on various aspects pertaining to the planning and execution of terrorist attacks against the U.S.

“Use a Pickup Truck as a Mowing Machine – Not To Mow Grass, But Mow Down the Enemies of Allah”

... we give our readers suggestions on how to wage their individual jihad. Here is one idea of how an individual Muslim may do so. It is a simple idea and there is not much involved in its preparation. All what is needed is the willingness to give one’s life for Allah.

“The idea is to use a pickup truck as a mowing machine, not to mow grass but mow down the enemies of Allah. You would need a 4WD pickup truck. The stronger the better.

You would then need to weld on steel blades on the front end of the truck. These could be a set of butcher blades or thick sheets of steel. They do not need to be extra sharp because with the speed of the truck at the time of impact, even a blunter edge would slice through bone very easily. You may raise the level of the blades as high as the headlights. That would make the blades strike your targets at the torso level or higher."
AQAP ‘Inspire’ Magazine’s ‘Open Source Jihad’ Section: ‘Use a Pickup Truck… [to] Mow Down the Enemies of Allah’; ‘A Random [Lunch Hour Shooting] at a Crowded [Washington DC] Restaurant… Might End Up Knocking Out a Few Government Employees… Targeting Such Employees Is Paramount’ | The Cyber & Jihad Lab

Obama....Bill's wife.....

....survival?????

yes but if you speak out against mass immigration you lose your income, your freedom and our family.

survival of the self

yes but if you speak out against mass immigration you lose your income, your freedom and our family.

survival of the self

There is survival and there is survival.

I hope you're not making excuses for the mentally ill who support Obama and Bill's wife....

survival of the self

There is survival and there is survival.

I hope you're not making excuses for the mentally ill who support Obama and Bill's wife....
there is survival of the self I.E me who didn't get mowed down by a truck and therefore i don't walk down the street seig heiling and get thrown in jail

and then there is survival of the species, which is my urge to walk down the street seig heiling when i see my species being mowed down by a truck.

I believe I learned in college that the instinct for survival is central in humans.

"The Instinct Theory of Motivation views biological or genetic programming as the cause of motivation. This claim means that all humans have the same motivations due to our similar biological programming. This theory says that the root of all motivations is the motivation to survive.
Explorable - Think Outside The Box - Research, Experiments, Psychology, Self-Helpinstinct-theory-of-motivation

Events.....Brussels, Paris, Orlando, San Bernardo.....Nice...... teach that for Liberals, Democrats, and Progressives....said desire is second to being part of their mob.

1. "Hillary Clinton wants the 10,000 Syrian refugees who will be here by September and another 55,000. Do you know that once refugees enter the country – the refugees who cannot be vetted – no one in authority is allowed to have their address and they cannot be monitored?

In addition, the terrorists say they will use the refugee system to enter this country.

Politifact, the left-of-center mainstream media “fact-checker,” reported that Donald Trump was right when he said Hillary Clinton wants “a 500 percent increase in Syrians refugees” in his Manchester, New Hampshire speech in June.

Politifact searched through some of Clinton’s previous statements on the issue and found this priceless gem:
During a Sept. 20 appearance on CBS’ Face the Nation, Clinton was asked if President Barack Obama’s plan to increase the number allowed into the United States to 10,000 was enough. (The United States had accepted about 2,000 in 2015.)

“Look, we’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more, and I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in,” Clinton said.

Hillary likes to say that she wants them well-vetted but she knows that every U.S. intelligence agency has said we have no way to vet them and she has not criticized the accelerated process currently used."
Hillary Lies About Wanting 550% Increase in Unvetted Refugees | www.independentsentinel.com

Seems that as some future date, only conservatives will survive....Liberalism may not just be a mental aberration....it may be a terminal one.

To Marxists posing as liberals today, nothing is of greater importance than ideological purity.

Even if this leads to the deaths of tens of millions of people as Mao and Stalin demonstrate.

The leftist Jacobins have been willing to slaughter countless numbers of people in pursuit of their Utopian visions since the French Revolution.

To Marxists posing as liberals today, nothing is of greater importance than ideological purity.

Even if this leads to the deaths of tens of millions of people as Mao and Stalin demonstrate.

The leftist Jacobins have been willing to slaughter countless numbers of people in pursuit of their Utopian visions since the French Revolution.
It's hilarious watching them struggle to be inclusive of trannies. Their 30 shekels is feminism but one of their commandments is "inclusiveness". It's good to finally see THEM struggling with their own doublethink.

you cant win a war against ideology ...

sooner or later all the dumbass RW's will figure that out

Difficult to tell the Marxists from the Liberals without a program.....

Both honor ideology over human life.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

And the current elites rushing to bring in waves of unvetted "refugees."

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky
Until liberals self police and rid themselves of these Marxist agitators and rejoin the rest of us in defending and loving our Constitutional Republic, we cannot trust any liberals to bear the responsibility to lead us in a war against cultures that they inherently have more sympathy with than their own nation.

you cant win a war against ideology ...

sooner or later all the dumbass RW's will figure that out

And yet one more hand-wringing, history-challenged Liberal checks in!

Did you know that MacArthur forced the Japanese to alter their religion?
"MacArthur orders end of Shinto as Japanese state religion"
MacArthur orders end of Shinto as Japanese state religion - Dec 15, 1945 - HISTORY.com

Add it to that infinite list of things you didn't know.

And yet one more hand-wringing, history-challenged Liberal checks in!

where did you dream that up?

psssssst .. I'm not the one with a yellow streak running down my back whining about Muslims ... you are.

Until liberals self police and rid themselves of these Marxist agitators and rejoin the rest of us in defending and loving our Constitutional Republic, we cannot trust any liberals to bear the responsibility to lead us in a war against cultures that they inherently have more sympathy with than their own nation.

You're asking for things that never were and never will be.

1. The progressive left, and the liberal left, while not themselves communists, share many of the same sympathies, such of redistribution of wealth, and worker’s rights, nationalizations of industry, etc, but are not quite as far left as the communists, and would not go to the same lengths as the communists to achieve their goals. This does not mean, though, that the help of these dupes is not necessary in order for the communists to achieve victory. Even at their peak, in the ‘30’s, the Communist Party of the United States never had more than 100 thousand members: so deception of the ‘dupes’ was critical.
    1. The archives tell a tale of plans and schemes between the CPUSA and the Communist International in Moscow, to dupe progressives and liberals: “go to rallies,” “don’t let them know you are a communist!,” “If anyone reveals that you are a communist, claim it is red-baiting,” “yell ‘McCarthyism!” Dr. Paul Kengor, Hoover Institution, Stanford “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century
2. Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

Forum List

Back