Survival of the white race

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.

:laugh2:

Ah the jew boy who LOVES showing his true feelings about whites pipes up.
"Survival of the white race"

There is no such thing as 'race,' white or otherwise.
Fortunately for you scumbag you are wrong. You anti white racists love claiming that there is no race until you whine about "white privilege" or the "white supremacist" or "black pride" etc....Race is only convenient to scum when they can either make a buck off of it or they can use it to advance their anti white agenda.

keep-calm-you-creepy-ass-cracker.png

Enjoy the power while you got it ****...day of reckoning is coming.
Shouldn't you be out burning a cross somewhere?
Or posting on Stormfront.

Definitely another stormfront missionary looking to recruit the rabid rightwing fringe element in USMB.
SF is a fucking joke. All talk no action and not tolerance for people who do take action.I am not recruiting anyone...I am spreading the truth. Whether anyone reads it or listens to it or looks into it more is none of my concern. I am just johnny appleseed sowing seeds of truth everywhere I go.

Well, your seeds are barren. Good.

The white race has no future. Sorry, but white people aren't reproducing like non-whites. Projecting far foward there wont be any more and humanity will be defined by some kind of tan-brown people. But that's ok, darker skin's more UV resistant anyway. :)

I don't care that fat ugly white women fuck black dudes and get pregnant. That makes them undesirable forever to any white dudes. It just gets more fat ugly white woman genes out of the white race gene pool. No problem.

Sorry dog. Plenty of what you would consider hot white women love Black men. Black men are like catnip for white women.

Miss America for example. Mallory Hagen and her boyfriend.
mr-america-one.jpg

How about Miss Ireland? Emma Waldron and her Nigerian boyfriend.

11bndqt.jpg

This girl dont look fat to me.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

The white race has no future. Sorry, but white people aren't reproducing like non-whites. Projecting far foward there wont be any more and humanity will be defined by some kind of tan-brown people. But that's ok, darker skin's more UV resistant anyway. :)

I don't care that fat ugly white women fuck black dudes and get pregnant. That makes them undesirable forever to any white dudes. It just gets more fat ugly white woman genes out of the white race gene pool. No problem.

Sorry dog. Plenty of what you would consider hot white women love Black men. Black men are like catnip for white women.

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

These are the exception. The vast majority of white women that hook up with black guys are fat and ugly IMHO. I find Miss Ireland and the Nigerian particularly disgusting. She is unworthy of the title.

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

These are the exception. The vast majority of white women that hook up with black guys are fat and ugly IMHO. I find Miss Ireland and the Nigerian particularly disgusting. She is unworthy of the title.
I guess that pretty much wrecks your claim that only fat ugly white women hook up with Black guys. Good thing for me its just your opinion. I cant count how many hot white women have hunted me down all just to show how much they love good sex from a Black man. I bet Miss Ireland and her Nigerian boyfriend are worried about what you think.....then again I doubt that. You obviously have no idea how big this is. I would wager 90% of white women have slept with at least one Black man in their lives. The younger generation of white girls go nuts over Black guys. They are pretty thirsty for Black men. i bet this one really disgusts you.

Last edited:

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.

You're going to just tell us to watch a 48 minute video? You couldn't be bothered to make some bullet points? No good worthless OP.

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

I guess that pretty much wrecks your claim that only fat ugly white women hook up with Black guys. Good thing for me its just your opinion. I cant count how many hot white women have hunted me down all just to show how much they love good sex from a Black man. I bet Miss Ireland and her Nigerian boyfriend are worried about what you think.....then again I doubt that. You obviously have no idea how big this is. I would wager 90% of white women have slept with at least one Black man in their lives. The younger generation of white girls go nuts over Black guys. They are pretty thirsty for Black men. i bet this one really disgusts you.

Ya..pretty much. But then I just write her off as being ignorant. She can ruin her life if she wants to. You are a moron if you believe 90% of white women have fucked a black.

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

Ya..pretty much. But then I just write her off as being ignorant. She can ruin her life if she wants to. You are a moron if you believe 90% of white women have fucked a black.
You are a moron if you believe they havent. I probably got about 30% by myself. :laugh:

A black boyfriend is what GOT HER to that title...

Like the white female lawyer in town who married a black guy -- then leveraged that to the hilt in running for higher office. "I just stole the entire black vote from my competition!"

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

You are a moron if you believe they havent. I probably got about 30% by myself. :laugh:
There are probably 300 million Americans..150 million females.. if 1% are decent looking and available you are claiming to have fucked just under 500,000 women. You are one dumb ass niggaro. I bet I've had a lot more pussy than you and I'm just a shade over 1000...but then I'm certainly a lot better looking than you.

3529-1424564814-52dd328438e6ef6767f9ac15f8c547dd.gif

That's me at 60. Better looking than any black man on his best day.

Last edited:
Dear HUGGY and Asclepias
if you are both trying to compare status and superiority
based on % of women, and treating women like numbers
then that seems dehumanizing to me.

Wouldn't you compare your sharpshooting skills by how ACCURATE your hits were?
Not by how many times you shot all over the place at random.

If you have to sleep around with 300 women, and still not find the
one who makes you forget all the rest, that's not very accurate judgment.

HUGGY if you think your level of attractiveness depends on comparing with other people
I think you are missing the point.

The point is not having to compare yourself to anyone because you stand out on your own.

Picasso, Da Vinci. When we look at these works, we focus on their uniqueness.
You can't compare Dali with anyone else. There can be 100 or 1000 different painters or artists,
and each one is judged by their own merits. How well a masterpiece stands on its own.

Dear HUGGY and Asclepias

HUGGY if you think your level of attractiveness depends on comparing with other people

The point is not having to compare yourself to anyone because you stand out on your own.

You can't compare Dali with anyone else. There can be 100 or 1000 different painters or artists,
and each one is judged by their own merits. How well a masterpiece stands on its own.

All fair points.

Attractive people are put up on pedestals by others. It's not like I forced myself on a woman EVER!

I was shy thruout HS and that was with gals litterally hanging on to me one on each arm between every class. I didn't get the appeal. Like I said I grew up out in the woods on a relatively small Island in NW Washington state on just under 200 acres. I wasn't exposed to many girls..Hell I wasn't exposed to much of anyone with the nearest neighbor with any kids near my age a good 5 miles away. Even so when I would ride my horse down the road into Deer Harbor I met a gal one summer day that tried her damndest to get me to ride up to her daddies barn for a roll in the hay. That was when I was 12. I thought women and girls were crazy. All they seemed to think about was sex. My mom's best friend got me to come over to her ranch, her husband the local dentist had run off with his assistant, under the guise that I could learn to drive her old Peugeot. Well THAT did seem an offer I at 13 couldn't refuse but when I would come in the house to get a drink she would "conveniently" be coming out of the shower buck naked. That happened several times..honest to god.

So ya.. I finally succumbed to the desires of a hell of a lot of gals but I doubt you know what it is like from the side of someone in my position. Many if not most of my relationships were destroyed by jealousy because the gal I was with just got tired of other gals throwing themselves at me.

It's not bragging if it's TRUE!

Yes many times I wish I had met the right woman with enough self confidence to settle down with. There were a few that were very beautiful, strong and smart but they felt pressure to be more than someone's girlfriend and I frankly couldn't deny them the freedom to make the most of their talents. One, Tammy(not her real name) turned out to be a big shot oil exec in Seattle...another as I mentioned, Sally, is a big shot exec for Holland America tourist ships. And probably the most beautiful of all was Rhonda Dowell runner up Junior Miss to Tanya Tucker and I have no Idea what she is up to but whatever it is I'm sure it is big...just not real public. She's probably tucked away married to some billionaire. Or one herself and just living a great life somewhere in the world.

I could have been a successful model or if I learned to act possibly in TV or Movies. But I had a bug up my ass for adventure so I chose flying and smuggling. Also it is an occupation where you try NOT to get attention which I rather enjoyed. Still the women were there every time I stopped to catch my breath between drug/money etc runs. That "industry" didn't lend itself to long lasting relationships either. Hanging out with Colombian drug lords and Mafia made men was a bit much to take for most women. I thrived in that environment. It was as much action and adventure as one could possibly find short of being a Navy Seal I would guess.

As the saying goes.."it ain't easy being cheesy". or really good looking.

Dear HUGGY and Asclepias

All fair points.

Attractive people are put up on pedestals by others. It's not like I forced myself on a woman EVER!

I was shy thruout HS and that was with gals litterally hanging on to me one on each arm between every class. I didn't get the appeal. Like I said I grew up out in the woods on a relatively small Island in NW Washington state on just under 200 acres. I wasn't exposed to many girls..Hell I wasn't exposed to much of anyone with the nearest neighbor with any kids near my age a good 5 miles away. Even so when I would ride my horse down the road into Deer Harbor I met a gal one summer day that tried her damndest to get me to ride up to her daddies barn for a roll in the hay. That was when I was 12. I thought women and girls were crazy. All they seemed to think about was sex. My mom's best friend got me to come over to her ranch, her husband the local dentist had run off with his assistant, under the guise that I could learn to drive her old Peugeot. Well THAT did seem an offer I at 13 couldn't refuse but when I would come in the house to get a drink she would "conveniently" be coming out of the shower buck naked. That happened several times..honest to god.

So ya.. I finally succumbed to the desires of a hell of a lot of gals but I doubt you know what it is like from the side of someone in my position. Many if not most of my relationships were destroyed by jealousy because the gal I was with just got tired of other gals throwing themselves at me.

It's not bragging if it's TRUE!

Yes many times I wish I had met the right woman with enough self confidence to settle down with. There were a few that were very beautiful, strong and smart but they felt pressure to be more than someone's girlfriend and I frankly couldn't deny them the freedom to make the most of their talents. One, Tammy(not her real name) turned out to be a big shot oil exec in Seattle...another as I mentioned, Sally, is a big shot exec for Holland America tourist ships. And probably the most beautiful of all was Rhonda Dowell runner up Junior Miss to Tanya Tucker and I have no Idea what she is up to but whatever it is I'm sure it is big...just not real public. She's probably tucked away married to some billionaire. Or one herself and just living a great life somewhere in the world.

I could have been a successful model or if I learned to act possibly in TV or Movies. But I had a bug up my ass for adventure so I chose flying and smuggling. Also it is an occupation where you try NOT to get attention which I rather enjoyed. Still the women were there every time I stopped to catch my breath between drug/money etc runs. That "industry" didn't lend itself to long lasting relationships either. Hanging out with Colombian drug lords and Mafia made men was a bit much to take for most women. I thrived in that environment. It was as much action and adventure as one could possibly find short of being a Navy Seal I would guess.

As the saying goes.."it ain't easy being cheesy". or really good looking.
Thanks HUGGY I would still encourage you to go after your real dreams and not settle for less.
And the right people will also come into your life who meet and fulfill those higher dreams instead of compromising.

I am mapping out a script for a short film on an alternative prison set up by a Catholic nun
convinced that hardened criminals can be reformed and trained to be teachers in foreign prisons.

If you'd like to be a star, I'd like to fill the class scenes with real people with real stories.
You can practically write your own script, and be that character, even one who makes
up garbage to show off in class or whatever.
That's real life.

With the access to video and online broadcast, anyone can make their own films and name for themselves.

Don't give up your dreams but go for the very top. People like that, and you will meet others going for the top who are at your level. People who challenge you and bring you up, not tear you down.

Take care and make the most of your creative talents.
In this era of democratized media, the sky's the limit!

Shouldn't you be out burning a cross somewhere?
I am not a christian nor am I a klan member...you obviously don't realize Creators HATE Christianity,
We have a bright future if we embrace it and stop the genocidal policies that right now are leading to our end as a race. Watch the video it discusses it. Course you are a Jew are you not? No wonder you take such interest in the white race dying off.
Nobody's gonna survive. We're all gonna die.
Yep....No one gets out of this alive....

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

There are probably 300 million Americans..150 million females.. if 1% are decent looking and available you are claiming to have fucked just under 500,000 women. You are one dumb ass niggaro. I bet I've had a lot more pussy than you and I'm just a shade over 1000...but then I'm certainly a lot better looking than you.

I'm talking strictly white women so the number is a little lower. Either way I was exaggerating to prove a point. They may not tell you but white women cant stay away from Black men.

I'm going to pretend I didnt read you actually say you believed that you looked better than me. If thats you in the picture you look like you have some slight mental retardation going on but whatever.
laugh.gif

Dear HUGGY and Asclepias

I dont compare myself to anyone else. I was just letting him know that despite his denials white women flip the hell out over Black men. This was not meant to be dehumanizing to women in general. This was just discussion regarding that fact. Huggy cant take it because it evidently makes him feel less than a man if a white woman sleeps with a Black man. His problem is compounded because if he has actually sleep with 1000 women I can guarantee him that a lot of them have slept with Black men.

I'm talking strictly white women so the number is a little lower. Either way I was exaggerating to prove a point. They may not tell you but white women cant stay away from Black men.

I'm going to pretend I didnt read you actually say you believed that you looked better than me. If thats you in the picture you look like you have some slight mental retardation going on but whatever.
laugh.gif

My IQ is a modest 142 on the three supervised tests. I'm looking into some hard Hawaii sunlight in the pic and my face is a little sunburnt. But ya...I never saw an African American that could interest a woman of mine to jump ship. Just sayin.. I'll just say it never happened in over a thousand relationships.

You can believe you are superior if it pleases you. You already admitted that you and the truth, which is a moral virtue, are not closely related.

laugh.gif

My IQ is a modest 142 on the three supervised tests. I'm looking into some hard Hawaii sunlight in the pic and my face is a little sunburnt. But ya...I never saw an African American that could interest a woman of mine to jump ship. Just sayin.. I'll just say it never happened in over a thousand relationships.

You can believe you are superior if it pleases you. You already admitted that you and the truth, which is a moral virtue, are not closely related.
Regardless of your IQ you still look a little "special". Its not the fact that your a looking into the sun or having a bad skin day. You say you never saw? Since you are not a white woman it doesnt really matter what you see. It matters what the white women sees. I know from experience the white women that are married to white men are the ones you have to watch out for the most if you are the white husband. I cant count how many go looking for some extra curricular activity with Black men. Its not just the looks. They simple want some chocolate. I know some Black guys I wouldnt think could pull a nice looking woman of any race pull multiple hot married white women. I have to be real with you though. They talk about you white guys pretty badly. At least the married ones do. The first married white woman I slept with was my captains wife when I was in the military. She had never slept with a Black guy before and she almost lost her mind and ruined her marriage.

laugh.gif

Regardless of your IQ you still look a little "special". Its not the fact that your a looking into the sun or having a bad skin day. You say you never saw? Since you are not a white woman it doesnt really matter what you see. It matters what the white women sees. I know from experience the white women that are married to white men are the ones you have to watch out for the most if you are the white husband. I cant count how many go looking for some extra curricular activity with Black men. Its not just the looks. They simple want some chocolate. I know some Black guys I wouldnt think could pull a nice looking woman of any race pull multiple hot married white women. I have to be real with you though. They talk about you white guys pretty badly. At least the married ones do. The first married white woman I slept with was my captains wife when I was in the military. She had never slept with a Black guy before and she almost lost her mind and ruined her marriage.

Lucky him. I'm amazed this tramp didn't shoot her mouth off and get yours shot off in the process. I can count on one hand the times I have violated some other man's marriage. I've had dozens of offers but honestly have only with one exception that I know of had relations with previous lovers than ran to me when they were having trouble with the one she married. The one major exception was by design as you can read of in my book "The Pilot" in the writing forum. Skip to the second page for a detailed exploit of a for real female FBI Special agent falling from grace to my charms.

I bet I've had a lot more pussy than you and I'm just a shade over 1000...but then I'm certainly a lot better looking than you.

You're both ridiculous clowns making fools of yourselves.

Forum List

Back