Survey:Your Top Five Or Ten "Hillary Lines&Excuses". Benghazi Hearing Week.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_silenced::lalala::hellno::oops-28: By now, we have probably heard up to 20 "Hillary Excuses" for every time she has been questioned over her scandals since moving into the White House in 1992.
Likely her most infamous excuse is: "I Don't Recall". Right?, Hmm, Going Senile?
What About, "I Don't Recall Being/Attending that "Whitewater Meeting".
And Of Course: "What Difference Does It Make":boobies:

So what will be her laughable/sophomoric excuses this week?
"Huma Ate My Deleted Emails" ??:dunno::eusa_think:

:eusa_silenced::lalala::hellno::oops-28: By now, we have probably heard up to 20 "Hillary Excuses" for every time she has been questioned over her scandals since moving into the White House in 1992.
Likely her most infamous excuse is: "I Don't Recall". Right?,

No, that was Reagan, actually.

I'm going with dressing like Sponge Bob Square Pants, laughing like a hyena at every question and pretending to squash people's heads between her fingers. That way, she can't be indicted for lying to Congress and the democrat base would think she's being presidential.

• Banned
I'm going with dressing like Sponge Bob Square Pants, laughing like a hyena at every question and pretending to squash people's heads between her fingers. That way, she can't be indicted for lying to Congress and the democrat base would think she's being presidential.
yup,,,she laughs at the horrific deaths of four americans, yet 40% of Americans want her to be President.

"Email? You mean like using an Extra large pigeon to carry the letter?"

Wrong, it was Hillary. She said it something like 100 times when she was questioned before the Grand Jury.

Wrong, it was Hillary. She said it something like 100 times when she was questioned before the Grand Jury.
right! Hillary never seem to recall anything regarding whitewater when she was being questioned. I can still remember that video Rush and/or an associate produced using footage of Hillary never remembering anything, and using that song "I Remember".

Forum List

Back