Survey finds people who identify as left wing more likely to have been diagnosed with mental illness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • Banned
Makes sense that they would be.

I will have to give you the other site since that PRICK is trolling me to boot me off again make up his lies if that SOB knew how I keep every mother fkn thing that bastard says including teh a post he delete and thinks a court wouldn't have access to it all LMFAO..
i'm being trolled and tormented on here ............

Last edited:
  • Banned

One thing is for sure I will stop ever sharing shit from here............

and refuse to bring the huge traffic following I once did ;until this pricked trolled me daily--------

A new survey of more than 8,000 people has found that those who identify with left-wing political beliefs are more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental illness.
Survey Finds People Who Identify as Left-Wing More Likely to Have Been Diagnosed With a Mental Illness

The leftist pigs like to make anything they do not like a mental illness that way they can strip it from the rest of the population. It's all under the
I like that this is in Conspiracy Theories. :71:

I will have to give you the other site since that PRICK is trolling me to boot me off again make up his lies if that SOB knew how I keep every mother fkn thing that bastard says including teh a post he delete and thinks a court wouldn't have access to it all LMFAO..
i'm being trolled and tormented on here ............
English please.

• Banned

One thing is for sure I will stop ever sharing shit from here............

and refuse to bring the huge traffic following I once did ;until this pricked trolled me daily--------
I just ignore them most of the time when they start trolling.

That is what I do but in box threats well........... you know the power to censor works well when they are cowardly pussies who know dam well they can be authoritarian pos losers who with one little click says bye bye bye......

83862024_2842618179115400_2745712205092618240_n.jpg

Forum List

Back