Surprise! That's not a #2...it's a baby!

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
File this one under "strange but true"...

 T
he 22-year-old — who “believed” she had recently gotten her period — said she had just hit the toilet with plans of “pushing out a poo” when she “heard a crash and looked down, and there was two feet sticking out of the toilet.”

-------------------

File this one under "strange but true"...

 T
he 22-year-old — who “believed” she had recently gotten her period — said she had just hit the toilet with plans of “pushing out a poo” when she “heard a crash and looked down, and there was two feet sticking out of the toilet.”

-------------------

The bloody mad world we live in. This reminds me of all those multiple millions of views animal rescue videos all over social media which I am pretty damn sure are staged to rack up clicks. People will do anything under the sun and moon to suck up a few minutes of national attention. Why, if I had or could build a spaceship I'd launch myself right the hell up and off planet earth and it'd be adios to the rest of mad, mad mankind.

As willing as I am to believe in the weapons-grade stupidity of some people ... I believe I would need a judges ruling on this one.

20892178-7675337-image-m-88_1573534240144.jpg

The bloody mad world we live in. This reminds me of all those multiple millions of views animal rescue videos all over social media which I am pretty damn sure are staged to rack up clicks. People will do anything under the sun and moon to suck up a few minutes of national attention. Why, if I had or could build a spaceship I'd launch myself right the hell up and off planet earth and it'd be adios to the rest of mad, mad mankind.
Sure, I'm a guy, but how the heck can you not know you are giving birth to a 7 lb baby?
Sure gives water birthing a whole new slant.

People have ALWAYS vied for attention ... Why do you think people did this?

lakhania_dari_cave_arts_-_panoramio.jpg

People built these for attention ...

1200px-Pyramids_of_the_Giza_Necropolis.jpg

And other people wrote on them for attention ...

Victorian-graffiti-at-Abu-011.jpg

I used to never believe these stories. I can believe you don't know you're pregnant for, say, three, maybe four months. Five at the outside. But how after six, seven months?

But there's a whole TV series on it. "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". It usually starts with a woman who has irregular or even missing periods, who doesn't "show" for whatever reason or didn't gain much weight in the belly (!). I never know how they account for all that baby movement. I had two and by the end they were pressing on every single one of my internal organs.

But yeah. This happens.

You would think that morning sickness and pains in their body that they don't normally experience would be enough to make them wonder. Let us not forget about the weird food cravings too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You would think that morning sickness and pains in their body that they don't normally experience would be enough to make them wonder. Let us not forget about the weird food cravings too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And you have to wonder if these women never experienced any nausea? Which is also weird in pregnancy. I once smelled frozen vegetables and ran to the toilet. ?!?! What do they even smell like when you're not pregnant?

I used to never believe these stories. I can believe you don't know you're pregnant for, say, three, maybe four months. Five at the outside. But how after six, seven months?

But there's a whole TV series on it. "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". It usually starts with a woman who has irregular or even missing periods, who doesn't "show" for whatever reason or didn't gain much weight in the belly (!). I never know how they account for all that baby movement. I had two and by the end they were pressing on every single one of my internal organs.

But yeah. This happens.

Are most of these women morbidly obese?

Forum List

Back