Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

You are correct in that they are under zero obligation to disclose anything about this. That said can you at least admit its not a good look? Especially with all the shit that has swirled around Hunter and his past "business" dealings?
Hunter can't help what liars and slanderers say. This is just like the "stolen election" without evidence.

Hunter can't help what liars and slanderers say. This is just like the "stolen election" without evidence.
You're right it's just the other guys who do bad things. Hunter's just a babe in the woods. Nothing to see here move along.

D
Do you think you have the right to demand to know who bought his paintings?
It doesn't change that it's a horrible look for the WH. If nothing is going on it seems like an unforced error on their part. But I guess since the media has their back and will drop it (as they did) why wouldn't they handle it this way?

It doesn't change that it's a horrible look for the WH. If nothing is going on it seems like an unforced error on their part. But I guess since the media has their back and will drop it (as they did) why wouldn't they handle it this way?
Trump was a horrible look for the WH.

I said Hunter's addiction problems are well known. The rest is assumption
This has nothing to do with Hunter's addiction problems. It's his uncanny ability to land jobs he's not qualified for while his father is in the WH whether as VP or President that's problematic.

Lmao after 4 years of Trump and his druggie kids in the White House, this is nothing.

Trump was a horrible look for the WH.
This isn't about Trump or his kids do try to stay on topic. However, if DJT jr. did this you two would be apoplectic along with the media about it demanding to know who the buyers were and calling for Congress to impeach Trump over it.

This has nothing to do with Hunter's addiction problems. It's his uncanny ability to land jobs he's not qualified for while his father is in the WH whether as VP or President that's problematic.
Problem is your ignorance. He is qualified.

So what? I sell my paintings all the time. If a willing buyer pays a half million dollars for Hunter's painting, who are you to judge his motives?
Because it's OBVIOUS that the paintings aren't worth anywhere close to that amount and that it's OBVIOUSLY just a way for the Biden's to launder the money they're taking in for influence peddling? This is no different from why the son of the Vice President shouldn't be getting paid $50,000 a month by a foreign company when he has ZERO expertise in what that company does! What Hunter Biden has been doing for decades REEKS of corruption! It's so blatant it's a slap in the face of the American public. The Biden's are bent and they don't even try to hide it.

"Nobody ever said secrecy was the best disinfectant, but that's what we have now. And White House officials getting involved in any way other than to request transparency amounts to effectively putting an official stamp of approval on the president’s son trading on his father’s public service,"
Hunter Biden is a private citizen working in the private sector, and subject to the same laws as anyone else in his position. If credible evidence of illegal activity ever emerges, he should be prosecuted like any other American in that position.

The above quote is far more applicable to Trump and his toadies who refuse to come clean when summoned by investigative committees.

Problem is your ignorance. He is qualified.
What would "qualify" Hunter to sit on the board of Burisma, Surada? His extensive knowledge of the energy sector? He has none! His close ties to Ukraine? He had none! His sterling reputation as a lawyer? He was an out of control drug addict! That $50,000 a month was about as blatant a payoff as you could get. The fact that Hunter's emails complain about having to give a percentage to "the big guy" shows that not only did Joe Biden KNOW about these payoffs...Joe Biden was getting a cut of them!

Okay if you say so, but you'll never get the charges to stick.
Here is a painting Hunter did entitled: "Me and Dad"

1649163408408.png

Hunter Biden is a private citizen working in the private sector, and subject to the same laws as anyone else in his position. If credible evidence of illegal activity ever emerges, he should be prosecuted like any other American in that position.

The above quote is far more applicable to Trump and his toadies who refuse to come clean when summoned by investigative committees.
Since credible evidence of illegal activity HAS emerged...I can only assume that you're now calling for Hunter Biden to be prosecuted, Schmidlap?

Let me rephrase all of that for you.

"I get paid to lie, get paid to lie, and I am a paid shill getting paid to lie. I lie about the lies I tell to cover for the other lies I have told. I lie to the sun, I lie to the moon, I lie for fun, I lie to a spoon." "I lie to you, I lie to me, I lie when I shit, I lie when I pee."

Forum List

Back