Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Lmao after 4 years of Trump and his druggie kids in the White House, this is nothing.
After all the attempts by the left to accuse the Trump family of things they DIDN'T do...it's rather amusing to now watch you pretend that Hunter and Joe Biden haven't done what it's quite obvious they HAVE done! That says as much about YOUR integrity, Pink as it does about the Bidens!

Last edited:
"I get paid to lie, get paid to lie, and I am a paid shill getting paid to lie. I lie about the lies I tell to cover for the other lies I have told. I lie to the sun, I lie to the moon, I lie for fun, I lie to a spoon." "I lie to you, I lie to me, I lie when I shit, I lie when I pee."
I've noticed that. I hope that you are well-compensated for it.

I've noticed that. I hope that you are well-compensated for it.
You know it was all about you home slice.

You lie in the morning, you lie at noon, you lie to your boyfriend, you lie to the moon. You lie at sunset, and lie at the dawn, you lie so much, it makes all of us yawn. You lie so precisely, and your lies are not pricey. You lie so swell it will land you in Hell. I think you lie for cheap because you're a creep.

I think we're finally starting to see that happen. It's long overdue. The Biden's have been pissing on the American people and telling them it's rain for WAY too long!
If you have been getting pissed on for far too long, you might wish to move.

I'm still waiting for some legal pretext to "Lock her up! Lock her up!" to be contrived, but competing prosecutions of Cry Baby Loser and Citizen Biden should keep the hyper-partisan pom pom flailers active.

I'm still waiting for some legal pretext to "Lock her up! Lock her up!" to be contrived, but competing prosecutions of Cry Baby Loser and Citizen Biden should keep the hyper-partisan pom pom flailers active.
I don't know about you, Schmidlap but when someone pisses on me, my general response is to punch them in the face. It's time the Biden's were punched in the face! Metaphorically speaking of course! They've been blatantly cashing in on Joe's political power. You know it too. All of your attempts to "pooh pooh" what's taken place put aside...at the end of the day...you KNOW that the Biden's are corrupt...don't you?

By the way...using Hillary as an example of a "contrived" prosecution is rather amusing! She ran the State Department through servers she paid for and hid in her home to avoid Congressional oversight...then when her lies about Benghazi exposed the use of those servers...she paid someone to destroy the evidence on them. She should have faced criminal charges. James Comey's claim that she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that what she was doing was wrong was one of the more ridiculous things to come out of Washington in my life time.

I don't know about you, Schmidlap but when someone pisses on me, my general response is to punch them in the face. It's time the Biden's were punched in the face! Metaphorically speaking of course! They've been blatantly cashing in on Joe's political power. You know it too. All of your attempts to "pooh pooh" what's taken place put aside...at the end of the day...you KNOW that the Biden's are corrupt...don't you?
You know it's a fantasy of your hyper-partisan propaganda media, of course.

I deal with reality.

I trust that there is no shortage of politicians and prosecutors eager to bring charges against Hunter Biden if any develop credible evidence against him to merits such action. If the evidence confirms his guilt in any of his activities, so be it.

Until then, it's just another case of the goons being wee wee'd up to screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" with no pretext ever being contrived to bring any charges.

When it came to the former president's family you were prepared to investigate everything his family was involved in.... Why the sudden change in your interest?
Investigate whatever the fuck you want, WH is not a party to Hunter's private art sales, demanding this information from them is not coherent.

Investigate whatever the fuck you want, WH is not a party to Hunter's private art sales, demanding this information from them is not coherent.
Do you understand what the term "influence peddling" refers to, Anton? Hunter Biden is the epitome of what influence peddling IS!

Do you understand what the term "influence peddling" refers to, Anton? Hunter Biden is the epitome of what influence peddling IS!
And? All children of famous people are to some degree influence peddlers, the term has a very broad meaning which may or may not be about legal acts.

You've got to lay out a SPECIFIC impropriety Joe Biden has commited (hopefully along with a good reason why you belive accusation to be true).

Last edited:
And? All children of famous people are to some degree influence peddlers, the term has a very broad meaning which may or may not be about legal acts.

You've got to lay out a SPECIFIC impropriety Joe Biden has commited (hopefully along with a good reason why you belive accusation to be true).
The difference of course being hunter isnt selling influence of just a famous person hes selling influence of the VP/President if the US which is I know only slightly different.

You know it's a fantasy of your hyper-partisan propaganda media, of course.

I deal with reality.

I trust that there is no shortage of politicians and prosecutors eager to bring charges against Hunter Biden if any develop credible evidence against him to merits such action. If the evidence confirms his guilt in any of his activities, so be it.

Until then, it's just another case of the goons being wee wee'd up to screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" with no pretext ever being contrived to bring any charges.
Hillary 100% broke the law. I spent my entire adult life working in the IC and we held LCpls to a higher standard rega the safeguarding of classified material than we as a country held Hillary

The difference of course being hunter isnt selling influence of just a famous person hes selling influence of the VP/President if the US which is I know only slightly different.
And you think this...why?

What makes you think that Biden did some sort of official act for his son?

And you think this...why?

What makes you think that Biden did some sort of official act for his son?
Because Hunters ability to land high paying jobs in foreign countries he’s not qualified to hold seems to coincide with is Dad being associated with the Oval Office as either the VP or President?

Do you really need it laid out for you, Anton? You've got a drug addict piece of shit son who's being paid huge sums of money by foreign entities from the countries that his father is in charge of. There is a palpable stench surrounding Hunter Biden!

Do you really need it laid out for you, Anton? You've got a drug addict piece of shit son who's being paid huge sums of money by foreign entities from the countries that his father is in charge of. There is a palpable stench surrounding Hunter Biden!

Yes I need it laid out to me, why Joe Biden, a man of comfortable living, who is hoping to become the President of the United States of America in the late chapter of his life would want to risk disgracing his name and lifetime's work.

Hunter Biden, a son of an American Vice President who knows how to get into a suit and say a few words NOT having his foot in all the doors he'd ever want would be a far more conspicuos story.

Last edited:
By the way...using Hillary as an example of a "contrived" prosecution is rather amusing! She ran the State Department through servers she paid for and hid in her home to avoid Congressional oversight...then when her lies about Benghazi exposed the use of those servers...she paid someone to destroy the evidence on them. She should have faced criminal charges. James Comey's claim that she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that what she was doing was wrong was one of the more ridiculous things to come out of Washington in my life time.
Comey should be in jail too.

Instead he's teaching ethics.

Can you believe it?

Because Hunters ability to land high paying jobs in foreign countries he’s not qualified to hold seems to coincide with is Dad being associated with the Oval Office as either the VP or President?

Yep, can you imagine someone ever wanting to hire a son of a powerful, world famous American politician? It's totally crazy. :rolleyes-41:

inconceivable.jpg

Hillary 100% broke the law. I spent my entire adult life working in the IC and we held LCpls to a higher standard rega the safeguarding of classified material than we as a country held Hillary
Hillary, the Dems, NONE of those people could pass a CISSP, or even rise to Level 3 of process integrity.

What's scary though, is neither can the Republicans. They've had TWO WHOLE YEARS to explain those voting anomalies and haven't been able to do it.

We're fucked. China's gonna come waltzing in here and we'll be too preoccupied with trannies to put up a fight

Forum List

Back