Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Nope. I never voted for Clinton. I was a republican until Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq. In fact, I was very involved in the young Republicans in Dorchester Co as far back as the mid 1960s. Clinton didn't slander Monica.
That was Linda Tripp.
I never said Clinton slandered Monica. He lied to congress about his relationship with her.

Interesting how you claim to have been a republican, never voted for Clinton and then you defend Clinton with a statement that had no relevance.

By the way, a politician who you dont appreciate in your party should have no affect on your ideology and how you vote down the road. For example, I do not appreciate some republican senators. But I am still a conservative and will only vote for those that I believe align with my sentiments.

I think you are a liar.. No. I know you are. You have never been a republican. You say you were to lend false credibility to your posts. Go for it.

I never said Clinton slandered Monica. He lied to congress about his relationship with her.

Interesting how you claim to have been a republican, never voted for Clinton and then you defend Clinton with a statement that had no relevance.

By the way, a politician who you dont appreciate in your party should have no affect on your ideology and how you vote down the road. For example, I do not appreciate some republican senators. But I am still a conservative and will only vote for those that I believe align with my sentiments.

I think you are a liar.. No. I know you are. You have never been a republican. You say you were to lend false credibility to your posts. Go for it.
Consensual sex isn't the worst sin and she did have a crush on him. I am not so partisan as to give a blanket approval to anyone. Clinton was a dog but in the main was a good president. There's lots of Democrats I don't like. How many times have you been to the SC governors mansion for tea? You're foolish.

um it was the Obama DOJ that was investigating Clinton

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 4.21.20 PM.png

Congressional Republicans, with Darryll Issa as their Grand Inquisitor, targeted Secretary of State Clinton for years, and couldn't contrive an excuse to "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Neither could Loser Trump during the four years he had a Justice Department to do his bidding.

Congressional Republicans, with Darryll Issa as their Grand Inquisitor, targeted Secretary of State Clinton for years, and couldn't contrive an excuse to "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Neither could Loser Trump during the four years he had a Justice Department to do his bidding.

I am not sure where you got the idea a congressmen could lock someone up. Did you not learn basic civics?

Trumps doj didn’t investigate clinton.

He made clear before he took office he wasn’t going to reopen the case

I am not sure where you got the idea a congressmen could lock someone up. Did you not learn basic civics?

Trumps doj didn’t investigate clinton.

He made clear before he took office he wasn’t going to reopen the case
What crimes were uncovered by years of Republicans targeting Clinton in Congressional investigations?

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 4.43.37 PM.png

Why would Trump call Hillary Clinton a "criminal", but do nothing about it at any time during the four years he controlled the justice Department?

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 4.44.32 PM.png

Consensual sex isn't the worst sin and she did have a crush on him. I am not so partisan as to give a blanket approval to anyone. Clinton was a dog but in the main was a good president. There's lots of Democrats I don't like. How many times have you been to the SC governors mansion for tea? You're foolish.
All I said was he lied to congress. I did not mention sex, I did not mention crushes. I simply responded to a lying poster on here who claimed to hate liars and why he/she doesn't hate Clinton for lying. Somehow you decided to make it about me.

I did not have tea at the mansion. I did, however, meet with McMaster off grounds. Its nice to have a wife who is a Naval Aviator who has a clearance that allows such interaction. I have no interest in tea with politicians.

I just care about what my wife and I gave to this great country and make sure people AND politicians dont take away from it.

As for the "youre foolish" part of your post? Thanks for making it clear you had no legitimate response. Its your way of saying...."I can not win this debate so instead I will question your intelligence".

Go for it.

What crimes were uncovered by years of Republicans targeting Clinton in Congressional investigations?

Why would Trump call Hillary Clinton a "criminal", but do nothing about it at any time during the four years he controlled the justice Department?
Anyone who deletes emails from a server that was subpoenaed, has broken a law.
He did not do anything about it because he said he wouldn't when he took office. I know. Weird. A Politician keeping his word.

All I said was he lied to congress. I did not mention sex, I did not mention crushes. I simply responded to a lying poster on here who claimed to hate liars and why he/she doesn't hate Clinton for lying. Somehow you decided to make it about me.

I did not have tea at the mansion. I did, however, meet with McMaster off grounds. Its nice to have a wife who is a Naval Aviator who has a clearance that allows such interaction. I have no interest in tea with politicians.

I just care about what my wife and I gave to this great country and make sure people AND politicians dont take away from it.

As for the "youre foolish" part of your post? Thanks for making it clear you had no legitimate response. Its your way of saying...."I can not win this debate so instead I will question your intelligence".

Go for it.
Would you have preferred that he brag about his infidelity?

Would you have preferred that he brag about his infidelity?
you said you don't appreciate liars.
He lied to congress yet you support his right to do so.
Nice try to divert from your post......but it failed.

you said you don't appreciate liars.
He lied to congress yet you support his right to do so.
Nice try to divert from your post......but it failed.
Lying to protect a young woman's reputation is not the worst. Don't you know the difference?

The filthy Democrats usually use the scam of book sales to peddle their influence. They get some intern to write a book and then their "customers" buy the books.

Then the Clintons came up with the scam of using a charity foundation to launder their influence peddling and it reaped millions.

It use to be that Bidens just took money from foreign interest. Cash on the barrel head. The weak front of using Hunter Biden as the front man got them a lot of money from the Russians, Chinese and Ukrainians with kickbacks to "The Big Guy" . Those are the ones we know about.

You have to admit that the scam of selling shitty paintings has to be a new innovation in the world of influence peddling.

Forum List

Back