Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

wasn't trump's kids fair game? why do they think xiden's aren't? hahahahahahahahahaha
Yes I have wondered about that, The liberal media did post some Trumps children's miss steps but they did not pick out a few & beat them to death with it I wonder why. It seems to work so well with beating Biden to a bloody pulp.

This has nothing to do with Hunter's addiction problems. It's his uncanny ability to land jobs he's not qualified for while his father is in the WH whether as VP or President that's problematic.
Who are you hiring for?

So I must ask you....did you support Bill Clinton after he lied about Monica and then slandered her?
Nope. I never voted for Clinton. I was a republican until Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq. In fact, I was very involved in the young Republicans in Dorchester Co as far back as the mid 1960s. Clinton didn't slander Monica.
That was Linda Tripp.

Nope. I never voted for Clinton. I was a republican until Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq. In fact, I was very involved in the young Republicans in Dorchester Co as far back as the mid 1960s. Clinton didn't slander Monica.
That was Linda Tripp.
No but she did go after, according to the victims, Bill's earlier sexual assault/rape victims.

That was Linda Tripp.

Why would I?

The above post by you. Which Clinton were you referring to? I thought it was Hillary. Fuck.

That was Linda Tripp.
he callled her a liar repeatedly

No he didn't. Have you forgotten about Linda Tripp. She taped Monica while pretending to be her friend.
hahaha yes he did

I haven’t forgotten about Tripp, but taping her isn’t slander

The Clintons ans their team repeatedly said she was lying about the affair…he literally committed perjury trying to lie about her

hahaha yes he did

I haven’t forgotten about Tripp, but taping her isn’t slander

The Clintons ans their team repeatedly said she was lying about the affair…he literally committed perjury trying to lie about her
He said he didn't have sex with her. At least Bill Clinton was contrite.

He said he didn't have sex with her. At least Bill Clinton was contrite.
he lied and called her a liar

that’s slander

he took advantage of a 21 year old intern using his office and power to try and cover the affair and obstruct justice

He’s a sexual predator and his wife conspiracied with him to do just that, as welll as other dems

Do you know anything about Paul Singer? Everything in the dossier was confirmed except for the peeing prostitutes.
Oh, Bullshit! I can't believe you idiots are STILL trying to get that dog to hunt! It's DOSSIERS and the majority of what's in them was fiction!

Oh, Bullshit! I can't believe you idiots are STILL trying to get that dog to hunt! It's DOSSIERS and the majority of what's in them was fiction!
they are dembots unable to let go of their party propaganda and accept reality

Please list all the crimes with which she was charged, let alone convicted.

If you are privy to information that you concealed from Republican-led congressional investigative committees for years targeting Clinton, and from the Trump Justice Department, you should have come forth and share what you know.

Neither could contrive anything.
The clintons charged? After their crime syndicate corrupted the DOJ specifically the FBI to cover for them---including destroying computers and blackberries to hide HIlliary crimes (literally the FBI destroyed evidence for the Clintons) AND being tied into the murder weapons of convenient deaths of Hilliarys enemies including her much hated SETH RICH who she blamed for costing her the election---likely btw, killed off by an FBI weapon reported stolen just hours before with the FBI Then changing their original report as well?

Anyone with evidence against the Clintons or Bidens or Obama---should not take it to the FBI unless they want to be conveniently planted in the ground and their evidence destroyed.

Forum List

Back