CDZ Surely all Americans can and will pull together

We wouldn't pull together under any circumstances whatsoever. There is no situation that would cause co-operation among the various factions.

Not a chance my friend. There are more than a few conservitards here who cheer Russia on when this kinda thing happens.

When they were the USSR they were your favorite country.
Nope. For starters they stopped being the USSR while I was still in college and was too busy to really pay attention to them.

But you go ahead and keep telling me about my life.

We wouldn't pull together under any circumstances whatsoever. There is no situation that would cause co-operation among the various factions.

Why should it?

I have long asserted the libs are either aware of their treason and favor the UN agenda to destroy the republic in favor of a global collectivist human ant farm, or they're deliberately ignorant and refuse to accept the fact that the marxist philosophy that embodies the politics of hate and envy is designed to be a global objective.

There is no longer a chance for unity with people who are devoted to undermining our sovereignty and destroying the Bill of Rights. Their faux outrage over a hit piece on a "man" who continues to promote a hoax against our president should not be allowed in this zone. It should be in the Badlands so that it can be properly ridiculed.

I think you're very wrong there. Just as wrong as Hitler and Tojo were. Also just as wrong as the various leaders of the USSR were.

Prior to the unprovoked attack on Pearl Harbor, Americans were strongly divided about getting involved in 'Europe's War'. American Isolationism was a very widely held belief.

Even in 1944, major US papers were already calling for an end to hostilities with Germany (letting the Russians handle them). If the Battle of the Bulge had been more successful for the Germans, it's not hard to believe there would have been strong public sentiment to make a separate peace with Germany (after all, they never attacked us first).

Americans are a hard people to keep moving in one direction for any great length of time. I see that as a good thing. It has prevented us from ever producing a Hitler or Tojo of our own.

I think you're very wrong there. Just as wrong as Hitler and Tojo were. Also just as wrong as the various leaders of the USSR were.
We aren't that people anymore. We are a people that don't all respect the same flag or the same history. We don't share the same culture or traditions. We no longer even bother to speak the same language.

Right or left, hating one side or the other, lying about the "other" side, fake news or not fake news, its time we pulled together to fight this crap.

Can we do that?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fake-schiff-release

Dear Luddly Neddite
I believe that by asking leaders to team up on SOLUTIONS to
* the border, immigration and sanctuary city policies
* health care reform that inevitable connects with reforms of prisons, public schools and education by revamping all these budgets
* how we treat parties as political religions or creeds, equally as any other type of religious organization
* disputes over tax funding of conflicting programs that one party believes in but not others

YES, absolutely, we can agree to work on agreed approaches that unite us
and will save resources by investing directly into cost saving corrections
instead of wasting billions per candidate fighting in the media for public attention and election politics.

I encourage all active party members to form teams, write out the reforms you would
recommend for your own party to take on and implement directly to support the membership in managing
their own programs through the party itself, and then team up with other allies from other parties
to start lobbying govt officials to accommodate these programs as well, so resources
invested in local programs can be deducted 100% from taxes by changing the tax code to direct funding by party.

Examples of
Health Care solutions through Cooperative development:
www.medcoops.net
www.medcoops.com

Border solutions:
www.paceuniversal.com

As for Electoral College and tax reform solutions:
* proportional representation by party
* councils per Electoral district with reps from each party to administer a grand jury system (modeled after OSHA process)
where citizens can file complaints against govt or corporate abuses violating equal protections of individuals
* a People's Parliament where all parties send representatives (for conferences to draft position statements to consult with Congress). I would like to see the Astrodome renovated into a capitol building for people to petition for redress of grievances including restitution.

Right or left, hating one side or the other, lying about the "other" side, fake news or not fake news, its time we pulled together to fight this crap.

Can we do that?

Would be best to start reconciling without highlighting and linking to a problem that one of the PRIMARY INSTIGATORS of this tribal war has with a fake news article.. The problem and polarization is much LARGER than that. And personally, I just can't get irate or excited that a US CongressCritter that has lied so much and misrepresented facts and fanned the flames of an attempted coup for so long gets trolled by ALLEGEDLY some Russian troll...

Why don't you start with getting Congress to act as a legislative body? The larger problem is -- the TWO PARTIES.. They have RUINED Congress with their "nesting behavior" and creating the impression that America is BOUND to one party or the other. Politicians can't speak their minds without retribution from their own party. Just like USMB members can't go against their OWN party without getting pummeled from BOTH sides.

Time to start voting and encouraging INDEPENDENTS to run....

Last edited:
Nothing improves unless and until each end stops pointing the finger and starts holding its own accountable for their words and actions.

I don't see us being within 500 miles of that right now.

Dear Mac1958
I see it coming just around the corner.
People are really sick of the negativity,
and both the far left and far right sees America as in total crisis.
Where this cannot sustain much longer.
It is NOT solving political problems, and we the people
and taxpayers cannot afford to keep funding the problems
while government doesn't change, and then be expected to
fund more campaigns for more people that aren't going to change
anything either. We need to invest directly in solutions, then hire
people to implement those solutions we support. Instead of the other way around:
wasting money lobbying to hire this person or that person with
NO GUARANTEE this will get any solutions implemented. That is a dead end.

So out of pure frustration over the obstruction,
that's where people are going to give up on this endless infighting
and be happy to try something that offers insight into better solutions!

Nothing improves unless and until each end stops pointing the finger and starts holding its own accountable for their words and actions.

I don't see us being within 500 miles of that right now.

Dear Mac1958
I see it coming just around the corner.
People are really sick of the negativity,
and both the far left and far right sees America as in total crisis.
Where this cannot sustain much longer.
It is NOT solving political problems, and we the people
and taxpayers cannot afford to keep funding the problems
while government doesn't change, and then be expected to
fund more campaigns for more people that aren't going to change
anything either. We need to invest directly in solutions, then hire
people to implement those solutions we support. Instead of the other way around:
wasting money lobbying to hire this person or that person with
NO GUARANTEE this will get any solutions implemented. That is a dead end.

So out of pure frustration over the obstruction,
that's where people are going to give up on this endless infighting
and be happy to try something that offers insight into better solutions!
That would be great. Here's hoping.

Can we do that?

Would be best to start reconciling without highlighting and linking to a problem that one of the PRIMARY INSTIGATORS of this tribal war has with a fake news article.. The problem and polarization is much LARGER than that. And personally, I just can't get irate or excited that a US CongressCritter that has lied so much and misrepresented facts and fanned the flames of an attempted coup for so long gets trolled by ALLEGEDLY some Russian troll...

Why don't you start with getting Congress to act as a legislative body? The larger problem is -- the TWO PARTIES.. They have RUINED Congress with their "nesting behavior" and creating the impression that America is BOUND to one party or the other. Politicians can't speak their minds without retribution from their own party. Just like USMB members can't go against their OWN party without getting pummeled from BOTH sides.

Time to start voting and encouraging INDEPENDENTS to run....
th

What??? Then they would have to give up the "reality" show and actually discuss the issues like adults....... Which might lead to my setting aside my distinct style of posting.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back